Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

LegendaryThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2VengeanceUnderachieverScarred
Ice Bridge ExplorerWealthyHomebodyDouble MasterExplorerVolcano
1KTreat 2019
12-01-2019, 05:25 PM
I'll be bringing in a boy xolo if I can find stuff for him to do and I think I want to let most of his personality develop IC so he'll be coming in a very flexible, but not-quite-blank slate with just a couple base characteristics taken from the xolo's breed standards. I haven't settled on a name yet and while I know his first skill will be hunting, I thought I'd let IC decide his second skill. Which leads me to what this thread is for: I wanna know if there is anyone out there interested in taking this boy in. He'll wash up on Obsidian Beach and since he'll be in shock and literally freezing, he'll go with whoever gets him first. And I don't care where he goes or who he ends up with one exception - I want him to end up in a pack or band. So if your char is simply a good Samaritan and is willing to overlook his weirdness, is a baddie needing a henchman, or maybe just someone who wants a weird pet, they're all acceptable to me! I just want to have something for him to do when he gets here. So, who wants him?

I suppose I should tell a little bit about him xD He'll be completely hairless and probably be solid black with gray/green eyes. He'll also have a bunch of piercings (depending on gems they might just be empty holes until he can find new jewelry; 3 in each ear...possibly more in other places?) and possibly raised tattoos on his forelegs. He'll be loyal, athletic, protective, assertive, and clever.
Tyrian has a saber-toothed snow leopard companion named Zahir, a black-footed gray langur named Tashi and a striped skunk companion he insists on calling Righty even though her name is Daisy. Assume all are nearby if not mentioned.

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
12-01-2019, 05:28 PM
Deathbelle collects oddities

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.

Iolaire

Somnium

Master Healer (250)

Master Intellectual (250)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Acacia

Silver Medal 2020Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
12-01-2019, 05:36 PM
Io loves dogs. Plus Ashen. Plus she can care for him since he's all freezy.
Io has a dwarf caribou companion and a snow leopard companion. Assume they aren't with her unless stated otherwise.