Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
12-08-2019, 03:37 PM

Things were finally slowing down for Zee with Sirius back on his feet and given a clean bill of health. While she'd spent the majority of her days lately patrolling their two lands and making up for the shortage of bodies their newly-formed Armada had, she decided today to return to her roots and see what was going on in her Empress' domain. Redwater Rocks was as barren as she remembered and she was sure many wolves were ready to migrate back to the lake and ravine where they'd made their dens. The volcano's wrath was slowing, and she could only hope the marred land would be made whole again soon.

Once she'd crossed the border Zee allowed herself to relax. She was among the Empire and a few friends were scattered within. She'd not spoken to many of them in nearly a season and was eager to catch up and see how the spring was treating them. She'd look for Harbringr first - the only Klein who'd never spoken badly towards her nor raised a paw in discipline when she was a mere slave. "Hari?" She called out softly as she weaved around the large rocks that gave this land their name.

"Speech"

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.

Harbringr

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player

Samhain 2022Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Trick 2019
12-14-2019, 11:14 AM

Weaving around a precarious column of rocks Harbringr completed his climb, gazing out across the canyon that cut down into the ground, creating the landscape that made up their new domain. It was a pretty if barren land. The rock was striped in gold and orange and rust. Various rock pillar stretched up from the canyon floor and various ridges. The spring sun had broken free from the clouds for a moment but on the horizon he could see dark grey clouds gathering, their undersides growing dark and thick with rain. With a little luck they'd grace the redwater rocks and quench a thirsting land.

He'd been restless and unable to settle down and so he'd decided to explore their homeland a bit more. He still wasn't sure what to make of his new position as Daimyo. Harbringr made note to talk with Deathbelle if he hadn't settled on a course of action by the turn of summer. A soft voice called out his name. A familiar voice. He cranked his head around a pillar of rocks to see Zeitgeist. He grinned and spoke teasingly.

"Well, well. If it isn't Mrs. Sirius! How are you doing Zee?"

Zeitgeist

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
12-15-2019, 06:33 PM

She should have expected it from him, but as soon as his greeting came across her jaw dropped in playful disbelief. Zee narrowed her eyes teasingly, and lifted a paw to waggle dangerously in his direction. "You be careful, remember I beat you once." A small peal of laughter rolled from her maw and she shook her head. Mrs Sirius, she'd forgotten it was Harbringr who'd placed that silly idea in her warlords' head. She stepped forward to offer the Klein a short chaste nuzzle upon his cheek, resisting the temptation to tug at his skin with her teeth in rebuke. Of course, Harbringr had become a terrifying fighter in his own right and Zee had still very little wins under her belt. She'd be hard pressed to find a reason to try her luck against him once more.

"I'm managing." She responded with a smile. "Being Queen is not easy, I came here for a break." Her rear end plopped down upon the rocks and she exhaled a sigh of relaxation before turning back to him. "And you? How are things in Ashen? Those pups still giving you trouble?" She knew his nieces and nephew could be a handful, and liked to bother him for lessons and play frequently.

"Speech"

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.

Harbringr

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player

Samhain 2022Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Trick 2019
12-20-2019, 09:08 PM

Harbringr chuckled at her reply and nodded. Yes, she had beaten him back when she was a lowly slave. He had let down his guard and it had cost him. Now that Zee was a fully fledged fighter she would be quite a fierce opponent indeed. She greeted him with a gentle nuzzle and he instinctively leaned forward to return the gesture, pleased and surprised. He'd never really had friends outside of his family and the thought of counting Zeitgeist as a friend was a pleasant thought, though it was a shame she was off in the Armada now.

Being Queen is not easy, I came here for a break.

"I can imagine. I find myself with the rank now of Daimyo and I'm not quite sure how best to go about it. I always expected my older siblings to take care of the upper echelons." She asked about Ashen and he gazed out again at the landscape. It was beautiful here in the lands own special way. The red bands that streaked through the rocks and the strange formations. A hawk called out, circling above a nearby formation. It was beautiful but it was still barren. He was anxious to go home.

"We've been managing since the volcano erupted but I'm ready to go home." He chuckled softly at the mention of pups. "I'm afraid I've been off on my own more than I should be. I haven't interacted with them much yet. That really should change." It was hard though, if he was honest. He loved the pups but they reminded him of the future that was stolen from him. The loss of Costanza meant that he would never have pups of his own.

Zeitgeist

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

01-26-2020, 02:19 PM

Zee's brow lifted at his response, and a grin pulled across her lips. "Daimyo? Way to go, Hari!" It was no secret that Zee did not hold close feelings for the majority of the Klein's, there were few of them that a former slave could call a friend and unfortunately she'd had no positive experience with Deathbelle's other Daimyo, Hannibal. To hear Harbringr had risen so far was heartwarming, and relieved a small amount of the discomfort she'd felt from being given a high rank in Ashen's Armada. At least if there were to be any combined counsels, she'd have Hari to lean on. "Frankly I'd trust in your lead over the majority of your siblings, Deathbelle aside."

It was sad to hear that he'd not spent much time interacting with the pups, and Zee tsked softly. She'd helped to raise them as Deathbelle's handmaiden, and felt partially responsible for not being able to heal their troubles after their father passed. Her focus had been on making sure her Empress' heart was whole, but she'd neglected to think of how the children might be taking it. "I should have spent more time with them, too." She told him. It felt almost too late now, they'd be yearlings soon and were territories away. "I only hope they're managing well."

"Speech"

Harbringr

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player

01-30-2020, 10:08 PM
Harbringr grinned. Zee's praise and trust meant something to him and he found the thought amusing in its own right. He never guessed as a Klein he'd find a former slave as a friend. A cloud moved across the sun for a moment, the harsh light of the sun ceased to bleach the rocks around them and for a moment their color seemed more intense. A cloud passed across Hari's face at the mention of the pups managing well. He nodded somberly. "Yea, I worry about that too but I can't say I've ever been good at processing grief. If I knew how to help them I would but at this point I feel like I'm best serving them by not making it worse." After all, he hadn't thought all that much of Archon. The man made his sister happy and so he'd come to terms with the man's presence in his life, but he couldn't really say that he missed him at all.