ardent

I had a plan... but it wasn't necessarily a GOOD plan...

Akna {Kat!}

Félicien

gems
size
build
player
12-15-2019, 12:01 AM
The old man had blood on his muzzle and face… but only part of it belonged to the prey he’d been trying to catch. As frustrating as his previous hunting failure had been, though he was thankful for the child that aided him, Felicien couldn’t leave well enough alone. Sure he had managed to grab a rabbit, sort of, but not well enough to give it a killing bite. The creature had been injured and, in fear and pain, retaliated and clawed at his face and eyes. There was blood in his eyes and that kept them forced closed… not that it mattered much. He couldn’t really see anyway.

He wasn’t even sure where he was anymore. Blood had gotten on his nose and it was making it near impossible to do anything but stumble around… Shit… should he just try calling for Avalon? Or maybe even another Winterfell pack member… damn…

He stopped.

As much as he really didn’t want to admit defeat the damn rabbits won again. He huffed and tossed his head back and howled. Hopefully he hadn’t strayed too terrible far… though he’d been out most of the morning and it felt fairly warm now… probably about sun high.

Shit...

Akna

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Heavy
player
Vail

Trick 2019
12-16-2019, 09:52 AM
Akna didn’t know her name. She didn’t know where she was and she certainly didn’t know what she was doing. Still, her dainty paws carried her forward in the snow, her features showed her confusion. A few days ago she woke up with the worst headache of her life, and no clue what was going on. She hoped that walking it off might help and she hadn’t really stopped in the last few days. She was exhausted and she was confused. She wandered aimlessly when her pale ears caught the sound of a howl.

Curious as well as hopeful she made her way in the direction, she hoped maybe whoever called out would be able to help her. Snowshoe like paws brought her to the ancient wolf and she eyed him warily. ”Who are you?” Akna asked softly, hopeful that if she recognized this wolf that she might answer the better question of who she was.
[Image: akna-floof.png]

Félicien

gems
size
build
player
02-03-2020, 12:17 AM
In his younger years wandering away from whatever group he was near at the time would not have been a problem at all. Those days, unfortunately, were gone. If he had strayed far enough from Winterfell getting home could very well be a problem. While he had good intentions, wishing to provide for Avalon, he was admitting the handicap age gave him. It was hard to accept he needed help after relying on his own abilities for so many years… alas everything changed with time.

It did not take long for someone to hear his call and approach. He felt a flicker of hope that he had not gone all that far in the end… maybe his age had done him a favor there… he could certainly hope so at least.

The man turned milky, unseeing eyes towards the one who spoke. He did not recognize her voice… but he assumed she was from Winterfell since she had answered his call. Given the blood on his face and in his nose he couldn't pick up her scent at all… her tone was not hostile though. Félicien was more surprised because it seemed she was wary, or at least uncertain, based on the softness in her voice… surely an old wolf such as himself was not such a fearsome threat to her?

He took a small breath, voice deep but lacking any aggression as he answered the female.

“I am Félicien Desrosiers, mademoiselle.” He sounded weary -- trailing after a rabbit for so long had not been such a good plan in the long run. “...and you are?” He asked, turning the question back around on her.

Akna

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Heavy
player
Vail

Trick 2019
02-06-2020, 08:54 AM
Akna felt like she was missing something, like she should be looking for something or following after something. Not knowing what in the world was going on with her she followed after the call. She didn’t know if she could help him or if he could help her but the Jarvela made her way to the ancient man’s side. He turned his milky eyes towards here and there was no recognition in them or in his voice.

He gave his name and instead of the giant revelation Akna was even more confused. She hid her emotions vocally but her demeanor said everything. She was uncertain and lost. ”I…” She didn’t know who she was. She didn’t know where she was. Akna was lost. ”I don’t know who I am.” It had been days since she woke up in this state, she didn’t know if she should be looking for traveling companions or what. ”I woke up and.. I don’t know anything.” She was obviously defeated. ”I’d hoped seeing you would bring it back.” But it hadn’t.
[Image: akna-floof.png]