Esperanza

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
06-24-2014, 10:33 AM
The midnight colored fae trailed on, leading the brute throughout the fields, her black coat not hiding her well in the snow covered landscape. The black made her seem different among the white that covered her and the world as winter had come once more into the land. This land was known for having snow since she had stayed here many times before to be on her own and away from her pack. The bitter cold burned her nostrils to the point that it felt like they were on fire. Emerald eyes stayed focused ahead of her, soon turning to come upon the heterochromatic pools of purple and red that her companions. The night had come upon them once more. Since her coat was deep and had been able to keep her warm, she hoped that Chrono's pelt did the same as well and helped keep him warm.

"Come on, there is usually a nice sized makeshift den here," she said, soon continuing to come across a snow drift that had come into her eyes. She smiled and began to dig and she was able to dig deep so that they had some sort of home for the night. The snow helped keep in their body heat well and she looked to her companion once more, hoping he was ok for the night as she placed her cranium upon her forepaws.

Chrono I

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
06-24-2014, 11:43 AM

The blizzards were becoming harsh up in the frozen fields, the male normally escaped this weather before it was ever this bad. His eyes stayed on Esper, a female he had recently met and befriended. Though she was in Glaciem, and he was Tortugan, they could work through the outside relationship of their friendship.

Since the girl was a solid black, her pelt stuck out enough for him to keep his eye her in order to make it where ever she may go. He trusted her to get them somewhere safe, and she worked well hard to do so. The woman dug her way into a den, keeping the harsh blankets of snow from hitting them any longer and the ice was thick enough to trap their heat under it, so it wouldn't be too hard to stay warm. He tried to examine her as she dug the den, he still didn't have a den back home and he had only taken caves and brush as shelter. But the blizzard made it too difficult to watch even with her outstanding dark coat.

The male crouched down to enter the den, keeping his head low so it wouldn't try and break the top though the ice was thick enough that it wouldn't do so. He stood at the entrance as Esper laid to the ground and placed her chin to her paws. She looked up at him with her friendly smile as always, and he returned to her with his charming one. He then walked to her and spun around gently to match her form before laying down beside her. He assumed the storm would keep them in all night, and so he took the moment to get himself comfortable next to his female friend.

Walk "Talk" Think

Esperanza

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
06-24-2014, 11:54 AM
The black fae stayed focused and comfortable in the snow that she had laid on. The cold whipped around in her coat as a few breezes of it had entered the makeshift den, but, it was still able to keep most of the cold out so she could get warm, especially when she had a friend beside her to help keep her warm. Her emerald optics stayed composed as they watched the blizzard that had formed and would be keeping them in their den for a time being. Her emerald coat whipped around slightly from the wind that came through, but she was used to the cold and stayed calm, watching the storm like she had been for a couple minutes.

"Seems like it will take us a little while to get back to our homes," Esperanza exclaimed as her pools shifted to look at Chrono, a small smile staying on her face like she had always been smiling her entire life. Sometimes, she wished that she didn't smile, but perhaps some of the wolves in her pack was right, she was too nice for her own good and she hung her head slightly, placing her head back on her paws and closing her eyes for a couple moments, though she could still hear Chrono if he needed to speak with her for any reasons.

Chrono I

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
06-24-2014, 12:10 PM

"I guess so," His voice let out almost in a joke, "Being imprisoned with you shouldn't be so bad." He eyed here but noticed that she had rested her eyes, but he didn't want her to go just yet. So he spoke up this time instead of just leaving for dreams like the last.

"Are you tired?" His head tilted and his smile faded. He was obviously showing that he didn't want her to go, since that had been his first friend after all. His eyes almost looked sad as he spoke, but his head held high to show her that he didn't want to sleep. But he wasn't so sure what they would talk about if they were to stay awake, as long as her presence filled the space he would be happy.

Walk "Talk" Think

Esperanza

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
06-24-2014, 12:22 PM
The ebony fae looked to him and shook her head, "Pardon, I am only just thinking about my pack, nothing to worry about my friend." She exclaimed with the same compassionate and friendly smile on her maw. The cold soon began to enter the den, but it was still warm and comfortable inside. Her emerald pools looked into his eyes and she stayed cool and composed like before. "I know you think that your pack would not care if you left, but I hope that they show kindness to you since you showed kindness to me. My pack would not care if I did not come back, but, I wish you well," she said, she knew they were going to be stuck here for a little while, so she might as well talk to him to fill the silence that had been surrounding the den, other than the whistling of the wind from the blizzard.

She would look to the sky as she could hear the words of some of the males telling her that she was too kind and good to be in Glaciem. She had been like that all her life, and she thought she was the only kindness that her pack had, but she was glad there were a few kind wolves in her new family that would at least show her compassion and keep her from feeling lonely and keeping the streak of her own life from being uncontrollable to controllable.

"Hopefully you will be able to keep from being hungry for a while. Due to this blizzard, there might not be much food to get since the elk have been moving onward down to warmer regions," She exclaimed since she knew they would have been moving on because of the elk, and she smiled and looked back to Chrono, "Can you handle it?"

Chrono I

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
06-24-2014, 06:04 PM

The woman cared about her pack much more than Chrono ever could. It was stated in their earlier conversions back at the moon-touched cliffs. But Chrono couldn't understand why she would be so intertwined with a pack that was using her specifically for breeding and she couldn't even get a mate to breed with. The pack she spoke of seemed more cruel than the brute talking poorly on his own pack.

If she insisted that she was useless to this place she called home, why did she stay? At least Chrono could hunt well for Tortuga, and his use was showing proudly on himself. He found meat when others came back starving and not even food for themselves. So why did she need to stay in Glaciem if she saw them mistreating her?

She asked him if he could make the night without a meal, but he fed himself well at least every other day. More often than an average wolf should. But he didn't eat too much when he did eat, he knew not to overfeed.

"Yeah, I get plenty of game for my pack and for myself." It was probably the first thing he said about Tortuga that wasn't dissing them. "What about you, have you fed lately?"

Walk "Talk" Think

Esperanza

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
06-29-2014, 05:48 AM
Esperanza smiled her well-known compassionate smile and nodded. Her emerald optics scanned the snowy terrain for any signs of life; but, due to the blizzard, it was impossible to see anything for the moment. A small sigh escaped the fae's mouth as her cranium was placed on her forepaws. All she could hear were the sounds of the wind echoing throughout her ears. She alone could sense the cold, but, her fur had protected her through this harsh climate for a while, and she was sure Chrono was fairing well. She wrapped her tail around her side and curled into a ball, locking heat inside of her body so she could be warm.

"You should get some sleep, Chrono. It would seem that this storm will not be going away any time soon." The older fae announced and closed her eyes, thinking about her pack and if she would ever fit in with them. But, most of them had a different output on life, especially the males that she had already met while she was in her pack. She usually stayed to herself and that was that, but, it has been a while that she had been taking a liking to another pack wolf; especially one that is somewhat close by to her pack.

Chrono I

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-01-2014, 10:46 AM

The male moved his head to see her face peering out the den. He then moved his eyes outside to see what she was looking at, but he saw nothing but snow. His head tilted before he faced her as she spoke.

She did want to sleep, and she insisted that he would too. But he just wasn't up for resting yet. He let silence hit the air a while and he eventually put his maw into his paws. His eyes were restless around the den, his paws moved a few times for comfort. He wasn't sure he would be able to sleep but he would try.

"Esper, don't stop smiling. I like it when you smile."

His maw let out a small smile as he shut his eyes in an attempt to relax. He wondered if she had heard him, was she sleeping yet? Oh well.

Walk "Talk" Think

Esperanza

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-04-2014, 12:38 AM
Esperanza smiled to the brute with a calm look to it. Her emerald pools shifted over to Chrono's optics and she couldn't help but give him a friendly, and thankful nudge. She liked her friend, and hoped he could maybe be much more to her, but, she would have to wait for that.

"Chrono, I think you should maybe smile more, I also like it when you smile." She soon saw the blizzard had subsided, and with a small heave, she got up and walked outside, giving a stretch and looking back inside to Chrono.

"Perhaps we should keep moving before the storm comes again, " Esperanza spoke in her friendly and gentle way as she waited to see if he would follow. If not, then she would wait until he would.

Chrono I

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-04-2014, 12:59 AM

The brute's eyes remained closed as the fae responded. She, in return, enjoyed his smile. His maw grew wider as she spoke the words. He pushed to her nudge, showing that he cared. Only to her movement would he open his orbs again, the sound of her heave keeping him up.

She exited the den, the blizzard had calmed and it was now safe to go outside. But the blizzard definitely wasn't over yet, so they should move fast.

Chrono rose from his placement in the den Esper had made them, he only stretched his front legs in front of him one at a time before joining Esper outside. "Yes let's."

He rode to her side, turning his head sideways to face her. "You lead the way, I have no idea where we are." His voice let out with a chuckle before facing forward once again.

Walk "Talk" Think

Esperanza

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-04-2014, 01:05 AM
Esperanza chuckled and nodded as she walked beside him. She would be a bit ahead of him as her green radioactive pools shone slightly as she was ahead and moving forward. Her tail swayed at her movements as her paws landed onto the snow, leaving deep prints as the sound of crunching snow echoed in her lobes.

"This place sure brings back memories on when I was younger. I remember playing with my family and having my siblings laugh at me when I would fall in a snow drift. I was the runt as my siblings were larger than me," Esperanza exclaimed, smiling slightly as she thought about her family.

Chrono I

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-04-2014, 01:20 AM

Chrono stood as she went before him. He then followed, watching her tail as it swayed back and forth. He made his paws jump into her tracks, the prints showing larger as his were bigger than hers. His skin as getting used to the chilly ice clenching to his fur, he was glad since he would be dealing with it most the year. The woman than spoke again, spoke of the memories of her childhood. And though Chrono didn't want to share almost anything of his own, he couldn't share much memory of snow. Where he lived with his parents, it was sunny and damp all year long. It rained if anything, but snow was unfamiliar until he ran off and ended up hiding in caves.

But sand was almost like snow, except it was hot. "Really? I used to have races in the sand with my brother. I normally won, but every once in a while I'd let him win." He looked up at the clouds hoping they weren't too thick yet. "Not much like snow, but it's something."

She told him of being the runt, though Chrono didn't know much of that either. "I was the only born from my parent's first litter." He thought of how tiny Murrell was though, maybe he was the runt of his litter.

Walk "Talk" Think

Esperanza

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-04-2014, 01:37 AM
She smiled and began to walk through the snow. Her green eyes stayed focused on his purple and red colored eyes. "Chrono, you may not like your brother, but he is your family and also, family would be there for you whenever you need them. Wish I could say that for mine since I had lost them a long time ago." Her smile had faded when she thought of her family and kept her eyes closed as she looked ahead of her.

She had heard that he had ran in the sand with his brother. She had not known much of the sand and or how it felt on her fur, her pelt had been used to the cold weather so she was worried that her skin would burn from the intense heat.

"Well, at least someone here knows about the heat, unlike me," she gave a small chuckle and smiled once more.

Chrono I

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-04-2014, 01:48 AM

You may not like your brother, The words hung to him, pinned with a nail. He didn't mean for him to say anything about disowning his brother. "When'd I say I hated my brother?" He continued to hop through Esper's tracks in front of him, a confused look covering his face. "Sure I hate my parent's guts, but my brother was different."

He saw from the side of her face that she had turned down her smile, he stopped in his tracks hoping she would stop and look at him as he smiled back at her. He hoped his grin would make her happy, as they had both agreed earlier.

He jumped forward one more time before stopping behind her and speaking, "And at least someone can teach me about the cold."

Walk "Talk" Think

Esperanza

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-04-2014, 01:35 PM
Esperanza nodded, her memory must be going she thought and looked over to Chrono with a kind-hearted glance. She continued onward as the sound of crows echoed in her eardrums. She hated the ebony colored birds with a passion and snarled at the ones that could be seen before her. They cawed at her as one began to peck at her face, causing a gash on her cheek, but at least it was not too deep.

"Damn crows!" She barked and smacked the bird when it came close to her paw as it cawed out in surprise. She snarled as the other crows flew off and left them alone as the one that she had smacked lay dead in the snow. Crimson flowed down from its hide as she released her paw.

"Here, you can have it Chrono," she smiled, despite the pain she had been feeling from her cheek when the crow had scratched it. She lied down and watched the snow fall down on the landscape.

Chrono I

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-04-2014, 02:03 PM

A few crow swarmed in their direction, the male only saw them when he heard them because they came right over the dark fae. He pulled back as they flew away, the woman's snarls and curses drawing him back. He looked at her, seeing as she was slightly injured by their beaks. "You alright?" He would voice and give a step closer to her.

She dropped her paw from the one she had hit, then offering it to Chrono. The brute raised his paw to set it down on the bird, slightly touching her paw. His nose faced the crow, but his orbs touched Esper softly. He gave her his charming smile in return.

When she turned away, he grabbed the bird and took a couple bites from it. He didn't like when other watched him eat, but he didn't feel like carrying the bird in his mouth either. When he was finished, he came beside the woman, laying down and staring out at the falling snow with her. They probably shouldn't be laying here on the eve of a deathly blizzard, but he would let the thought slip his mind.

"What're you thinking 'bout?"

Walk "Talk" Think

Esperanza

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-04-2014, 02:12 PM
She gave a small sigh, "About what I said about your brother, I apologize because I thought you and him did not get along. My mind must be slipping," she said as she had turned her orbs to look at him, a small smile on her face. She liked Chrono but did not know if he felt the same way. "My siblings and I were the same way, but one of my brothers did not get along with me and would play roughly with me."

"Perhaps we should keep moving on," she stood upward and began to walk as the crunch of ice and snow echoed through her ear drums once more. The snow started to pick up and began to whip at the faes face, causing it to feel like shards of glass repeatedly being hit at them. There was luckily a den close by and soon, once they reached it, she lied down and began to shake from the cold.

Chrono I

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-04-2014, 07:52 PM

He looked at her when she spoke of his brother. She apologized, but Chrono couldn't quite find words to say. He hoped that he wasn't making her feel like a heartless wolf, she could have easily thought that he hated his brother just as he hated his parents. He continued to listen to her memories, seeing as one of her brothers was a little rough on her. But before he could speak, she insisted that they keep moving.

Though she was being pelted with the ice that fell from the sky, her body blocked it from his. If only he knew. She took them into another den, one that had been left by someone else. And as she entered and laid down, he noticed the droplets of ice frozen to her pelt and she had began to shiver.

His body jumped toward her, the den large enough to fit about one more wolf, and laid his body as close as he could to hers. He wrapped his tail around her rear in an effort to help give her heat, and he could only hope it wan't too serious. But he would talk as if there were nothing wrong, and as if they weren't so close to each other either.

"Me and my brother got along well, I didn't need to look after him but it was my only way of holding on."

Walk "Talk" Think

Esperanza

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-04-2014, 08:01 PM (This post was last modified: 07-04-2014, 08:26 PM by Esperanza.)
The ebony fae could notice that the brute that she had befriended had come over laid beside her. Already she could feel the heat emanate from his pelt and the ice slowly slide off. She shivered less when the male had laid down beside her, and she was thankful for his help. Esperanza couldn't help but nudge his shoulder as a way of saying thanks.

She could hear him talk about his brother. He said how he didn't need to watch over him, but that they were bonded. She wished she were tightly bonded to her siblings before the accident had occurred.

"My mother had told me, that love is always stronger than hate. I agreed with her when I was young and its made me who I am today," the femme smiled and looked to the sky as a single tear fell off her cheek and splattered upon the stone den.

Chrono I

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-04-2014, 09:03 PM

She nudged at him once again, but this time he would give her something in return. His nose gently pushed into the fur of her cheek, his snout twitching to the feel of freezing water dripping off her pelt. He pushed in toward her more in response.

His orbs found a tear fall from her face to the floor of the den. He lifted his paw and crossed his leg over hers, the both of their paws forming an "X" in the middle of the den. He listened to her, eyeing the ground where her tear crashed as she spoke. He wanted her to be open to him, but he knew that she would never know his true secrets. He wondered why she was so sad, if it hurt that much to think of her family. How did they go? How did she get here? But he was sure she would tell him when the time came.

"Love's never found a way to me." His maw let out a gentle smile, to show he wasn't sad but he wasn't too thrilled of the subject. Almost like he knew nothing about it.

Walk "Talk" Think