Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Emaciated
player
Tealah
06-24-2014, 05:49 AM (This post was last modified: 06-26-2014, 03:04 PM by Harmony.)
ooc. Liquid timed to a couple days after the epidemic.

She had taken her part in aiding her family during the terrible plagued lands. The mocha cloaked tempest settled her mismatched gaze upon the Ludicaelian lands once more before she would turn, coal muzzle remembering each scent, should she come back again. Next time, she would not barge in, but there needed to be help. No such things drove her blood apart, and no such thing as a ruined Destruction existed. Her body moved fluidly through the failing light, as her stilts began to churn up the little loose dirt there was. Her steps soon would falter, as she slowed. Her crown would turn toward the direction she had come from, from sheltering within Ludicaelian lands in secret for the last few days, and it was time for her to leave - but to leave home? Leaving this paradise and her family seemed to be very much wrong, and the allure of having a family again seemed irresistible.

She buckled into her own words, eyes closing as she gave a sweet song to the failing skies, which were parting ways for the moon to rise up to the midnight sea. Inky lips parted to release the song, and her head throwing back. "I'm ready, to come home..." Mismatched gaze swept over the lands, seeking out any motion of life, apart from fleeing birds and hushed hares. Her coal muzzle would inhale scents of wolf, but none too recent. Since the plague, not many wolves had been too brave to leave the Ludicaelian shelters, until they were all well again. The mocha cloaked female had to agree, for the safety of all was most important, rather than borders and territory. Family was most important to the Destruction lineage, and it would continue.

"Speech"

Dutiron i

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Novella
06-24-2014, 08:51 AM

Dutiron hadn't felt this happy since his initial arrival in Ludicael when he had been welcomed by his family. It'd gone rapidly downhill from that point, Howl still tense with Novel and he and then of course the epidemic. He wasn't entirely sure how he felt about the sudden arrival of his grandaughter's sudden arrival either, Harmony was meant to be back in Ahlon not here in Ludicael after all and Lyric and Darilnor were probably rather saddened by the fact Harmony had followed them here. All the same he certainly didn't wish to be rid of the young girl and hadn't anticipated her leaving so swiftly, in fact only the day before had he informed Novel that Harmony was here.

She hadn't even said her goodbyes to them though fortunately it seemed that she had changed her mind and now let out a call. Dutiron had been once more checking on the progress of the formally ill members of the pack though for now he would abandon that task to answer the call of his grandaughter. There was only his isolated nephew left to check on anyway before he returned to his mate's side once more, and to be honest the stronger Iorwerth got the more independent he became, he was becoming more and more distant again.

It wasn't long before he found himself stood before the young girl, a smile on his face as he stepped forwards to nuzzle his grandaughter in greeting. "Hello Harmony." He spoke warmly, retreating to once more look at her. "Is everything ok?"

Harmony

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Emaciated
player
Tealah
06-24-2014, 10:16 AM

Her grandfather, the regent of Ludicael, had met her call, approaching with great care, having checked upon his ill packmates, before finding his way toward the mocha cloaked lady, muzzle finding it's way toward her own. She relished this moment, her mismatched gems disappearing as she nuzzled her grandfather. His strong voice found it's way to her mocha auditories as she listened intently. She looked up incredulous to the male, mismatched irises shimmering, as she spoke. "I'm okay, papa... I just..." The young lady was as loss, struggling to find the right way to word her thoughts to the Author. "I'm sorry for just running into your packlands without asking first... I didn't even know you owned this pack until I heard you speak... And... A Destruction by blood cannot ignore the call of another..." Mismatched orbs drooped, as they dulled by regret. She was doing what was right... right?

She would watch the male retreat, and she would sit down, but move her stilts every so often as she spoke to get closer. Without her parents, Dutiron and Novel would be her parents now... There to comfort her, and she, in turn, would comfort them in times of dire need.

"Speech"

Dutiron i

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Novella
06-24-2014, 02:16 PM

Dutiron would most certainly be there for any of his grandchildren, even those that had been born here in Ludicael and hadn't yet warmed to him he hoped that one day the time would come when they would look upon him as fondly as Harmony and her siblings did. Dhiren it seemed had been rather accepting, the younger Dutiron as well though the rest needed various amounts of time it seemed.

He too would seat himself as he quietly listened to her words, clearly she had been worried about the way she had suddenly charged into the pack lands. Any other wolf and perhaps he may have reacted a little differently but Harmony was family and he had certainly needed all of the help he could get in order to attempt to find a way to heal those who had fallen ill, he was nothing but grateful for her arrival and attempts to aid.

The smile remained upon his face, in fact even growing slightly. "No apology needed my dear." He responded. "Just be a little more careful in future, not every pack may be quite so accepting of help rushing in like that." He could understand why she felt bad now, but as long as she learned from the experience he certainly wouldn't punish her.

Harmony

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Emaciated
player
Tealah
06-24-2014, 04:10 PM

Her grandfather seemed fretful about something, perhaps the packmates he had left in their dwellings, but nonetheless he spoke, to comfort her and help her learn past her mistakes. "I still did a good thing?" Mismatched orbs looked back up at her grandfather's own, incredulous as she would inch close enough to give him a quick nuzzle. "I'm just glad to be with my family, safe and sound, and everyone is okay..." She drew back, submissive in posture. She should have thought, rather than running into the fray like normal... But a Destruction called for help, and another of family should have answered... right? Oh the mocha cloaked child was so worried about perfection and being the granddaughter the Author deserved. 'I could be so much better than now...' Mismatched irises began to dull as she gave a sigh. 'There are so many choices in life... how can I make any of the right ones?' She knew the answer to one question that remained instilled within her skull, mismatched orbs watching the brown male.

"What I guess I am trying to say... is that I don't want to leave the family I just found. I have yet to see any of them... and meet them... And I..." As she spoke, her emotions broke out, her eyes closing shut, as she sputtered the end of the phrase. "...I just don't want to be alone..." Her crown dipped low as she would raise a paw, trying to hide her tears. Without tears, comes no rainbows... remember that for me, baby... Her eyes opened as she remembered her mother's speech, when she had first lost a family member far past in Ahlon, where she had left.

"Speech"

Dutiron i

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Novella
06-25-2014, 02:27 AM

Dutiron would give a steady nod at her question. "Yes, as I said though do be more careful in future. Simply running in like that as you realised wasn't quite the right thing to do." He couldn't commend that detail but the offer for help was certainly something he wouldn't diminish in any way. "We are glad that you're here as well, in fact your grandmother quite looks forward to being well enough to get out and see you again." He would smile once more as he mentioned Novel, an attempt to lighten the mood a little.

Harmony would continue to speak of their family though her mood would remain a little down, clearly a little upset about something. His smile would fade slightly, the concern clearly evident upon his features as he watched and listened to his grandaughter. A small compassionate smile would find its way to his features however as he spoke once more. "So do you wish to stick around in Ludicael for a while then?" He took a guess though why she would get quite so emotional about that he wasn't entirely sure. Harmony would of course be welcome to remain here and get to know her aunts, uncles and cousins.

Harmony

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Emaciated
player
Tealah
06-26-2014, 03:10 PM

Her mismatched gems were shimmering, looking incredulous at her papa. She wanted to stay with him... and his pack... but something drove her to just want to travel and find her siblings, and stay with them... They had traveled to Alacritia together... "Could I at least just visit sometimes? I kind of just want to find my other siblings... I haven't seen them since we came from Ahlon..." As she spoke, her eyes looked down at the floor, mismatched orbs staring at the dust, claws driving ruts into the soil. She didn't want to disappoint her grandfather, but did she?

"Speech"

ooc. Sorry for crap post. >.> I'm running low on muse today.

Dutiron i

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Novella
06-27-2014, 02:09 AM

Her words would shock Dutiron, of course it was an option for her to want to travel but it was more the mention of her other siblings having left. Upon leaving Ahlon in Lyric's hands the man certainly hadn't expected her children to follow, it was perhaps only Chord he may have suspected that of, he was somewhat like his paternal grandfather in that way, unable to fully settle in Ahlon, eager to get out an explore.

He would hide his surprise well however and choose not to question the issue now. Instead only a nod of his head was given in response to her question. She was of course welcome to visit as often as she wished. He was a little disappointed, would have hoped she would have stayed but that emotion too remained masked. "Of course my dear, you can visit as often as you like. In fact, I request that you do visit plenty, and tell your sibling to do the same."

Harmony

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Emaciated
player
Tealah
06-28-2014, 07:59 AM

Her grandpa was so sweet... so respectful of others... She just almost hated it, because she was not. Sometimes she was so inconsiderate and stubborn in her opinion. Mismatched orbs hid this emotion, as he spoke, his own mismatched orbs settling on her. "Thanks Papa... If I see them, I'll be sure to tell them they are free to visit, if they aren't ready to join you yet..." A warm smile spread on her inky lips as she would inch forth toward her maternal grandfather, her eyes closing as she nuzzled him, inhaling his scent. It was time to go... perhaps. She withdrew herself and stood up. "Well, I should get going, if my siblings are around, they aren't going to suddenly appear." She gave a small chuckle before mismatched gems watched the Author, seeing if he would reply.

"Speech"

Dutiron i

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Novella
06-28-2014, 09:00 AM

Dutiron certainly wouldn't describe any of his family as being inconsiderate of others and would quickly set someone straight who tried to describe them as such,. In fact even Harmony herself would have been corrected by the man if she had spoken her thoughts allowed though instead she simply commented that she would be sure to pass on the message to her siblings. He would give a small nod of his head as she rose and announced it was time to leave, a small smile forcing its way onto his features as he tried to remain positive. She would be back soon hopefully. "Be safe." He stated lovingly, nuzzling her in return. "And we had better see you soon." There was little else left to say, he certainly wouldn't force to her to stay though he did indeed wish that she would. With that, he would watch in silence when she began to leave, he would only turn away to head back into the pack lands once she was out of sight.

Harmony

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Emaciated
player
Tealah
06-28-2014, 09:40 AM

Little more was apt to be said, as she would begin to saunter away, mismatched orbs held low to the ground. "I will!" She gave a shout as her grandfather spoke what sounded more like an order than a wish. Her mocha cloak molted into the mangrove swamp, as her stilts led her to an undesignated destination, her eyes glancing back once at the Author, a smile upon her maw. "I love you, Papa... Tell Grandma I said 'Hello'." And then she was gone, disappearing behind a wall of trees and undergrowth in the swamp, the only traces remaining her paw-prints in the wet mud.

"Speech"