Loner
Gouverneur

gems
size
Large
build
player
06-25-2014, 11:47 AM
OOC: Sorry for the bad start, i have no imagination.

After the win against Cerberus [ though by an unfair advantage] nothing had really gotten her interest. Cataleya gave up her crown far to easily and just like that, meinx and all of the others lost their home. But perhaps it was for the best, the youth was beginning to grow far more ambitious and she no longer felt like Arcanum was for her. Her large crown would lift, scanning the area for anyone close by, but alas there was nothing. Her bulky frame would meander through the skeletal trees; big paws sinkinging into the snow. By now she had grown used to the winter, becoming rather fond of it as of late. A sigh would fall from her loose lips, before stopping in her travels, resting upon her haunches in utter boredom. The youths intoxicating scent was rather strong in the weeping woods, spending way to much time within them. An ear would swivel to the each side, her crown remaining perfectly still. The faint ruffling in the bushes didnt go unnoticed; but meinx felt as though t it didnt hold much importance or threat to bother checking what it may be. A hare, perhaps.

Meinx has no nose and heavy scarring on the top of the muzzle. Some tables may not show this.

Neios

Loner
Militant

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
06-30-2014, 04:36 PM

Mevia has just poked her between two shrubs when she notices the large, yet beautiful, figure standing before her. Immediately her hackles raise, beady red eyes searching for her master as she back peddles from the bush to find him. She bounds a few feet away, slithering to the kings side on silent paws as she brushes her body against the base of his leg like a well trained pet. Amethyst eyes glance down at the ghostly figure, audits falling forward as he searches for the stranger who had spooked his companion. "Over there, over there! She stands over there, my king, over there." She extends her pale paw outwards and points toward his left, and he immediately strides toward that direction, dominance radiating from every step. Her figure comes into view shortly, and the monarch is not surprised to find the woman alone and free. "Meinx. I see you have rid yourself of their scent as well." Acranum's scent did not cling to her pelt as it did before, which meant she too had decided to leave when the red bitch had taken the throne. The only question now was what did she plan to do with her newly found freedom? Certainly she would tell him shortly.

"Speech"

Meinx

Loner
Gouverneur

gems
size
Large
build
player
07-02-2014, 12:42 PM

It wouldnt be long until she wasnt quite so alone, absorbed in her own company; though thats not any way to spend your days now is it? A sigh would roll of her tongue, her large crown swivelling to see what sort of stranger would pass by. It wouldnt take long to recognise his face, but some things seemed to change. A companion would be close to his side, a strange looking thing- but meinx had to admit, she wanted to have something to call hers. " What is that... thing?" It was a pretty creature, though she had no idea what use it would be. Meinx would lift herself from her sitting position, closing the distance between them in a matter of seconds, his size far larger then hers. Arcanum, a pack that now meant very little to her. Their queen had given it up far to easily. Her father, she thought would challenge for Glaciem but never did. But Meinx wanted more, far much more. She wanted power. She wanted the Adravendis to have the strong name they used to have and Meinx was certain her Father had the same plans, afterall why would he show his face afterall this time? And stop the challenge when he figured out it wasnt Isardis. Syrinx wanted to be the best. " Arcanum became weak the moment leadership turned. Loyalty doesnt come easily and i want much more than a home. I want power and i will get it one way or another. I want to rise an Empire far greater than any of Alactria could possibly of had in its history, i want it all. But all in good time, im not going to rush all the way to the top and crumble so easily. And you neios? Why did you never return." It was simple, he must have felt the same thing as she, afterall that Sibelle just didnt cut it.

Meinx has no nose and heavy scarring on the top of the muzzle. Some tables may not show this.