Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
06-23-2014, 08:40 PM

Since I'm new and whatnot, I'd like to share about myself ^^ Feel free to post about yourselves too!

Average Stuff:

My Family Stuff:

-If yall didn't see me chattin in the C-Box, I just moved in with my Grandmother. My dad is crazy so I wanted to get out of my house.
-I have a sister who has two children.
-I have a brother who is recently divorced.
-My mom and dad have been together since mom was 16, dad 17. They married that young, mom had my sister at 17.

(Depressing stuff here)
-My dad is a colon cancer survivor. Sadly, he has lynch syndrome(inherited condition that increases your risk of cancer). My brother doesn't have it, me and my sister haven't been tested.

Hobbies:

-I ride horses.
-As known, I make art. I've been doing so for at least 3 years.
-I'm a photographer, not professionally but I do take equine and some other photography. (Willing to share through PM)
-Obviously, I write. I've tried writing book-like stories; roleplay is just easier and quicker for me to let out stress.

Friends:

-Seriously I don't have any. My one friend just got in a new relationship, she changed a lot, i don't want to deal with it.
-I will be going away with my "Friends" sometime in August for a week. Then I think I'll be done with everyone there. (It's like a no-back-out thing.)

About Roleplay:

-If you haven't noticed, I like to be very organized, for the most part. Maybe in my own kind of way.
-I love hoarding Characters. I can probably hold about 5 easily, after that I get tired of an old character after I make a 6th character.
-I like having site-born characters. I like to start out fresh and see where it takes me.

Questions:

I'm pretty much open to any questions but my name. So you can ask me ^^

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-23-2014, 09:12 PM

OH HI CAN MISHA SHARE PERSONAL INFO TOO? :D
I'm using this table because I like it :I
WELL HOWDY Cx I'm Michelle, but most people call me Misha. I've been on this site for a while now, and I absolutely love everyone here <3 So loving and caring -Squirrel- xD
Family stuff; Not much really. My mum and papa divorced when I was about four. I have a blood brother named Roberto. I live with my mum and dog <3 I wuvv my little family ^~^
Hobbies; Singing, playing violin, drawing, and creative writing, of course <3 I have a bit of experience as role-playing as a horse and cat as well. Eheh.
Problems; xD I am bipolar, I have severe depression/loneliness depression, and I have anxiety. So if I seem mad or something that upsets you- I apologize.
Living; I live in Cheyenne, Wyoming. Wanna know one cool fact about Wyoming? :D It's the least populated state in the whole U.S.!! Not that interesting? K. xP
I'm a sophomore in high school, and am slowly working my way up to be a nurse. <3
I'M VERY RANDOM. AND I LOVE YOU ALL. *Blows kisses*
And that's all for now dearies. If you have any questions, shoot me a PM ;)
Few random facts about me; My birthday is January 20th, I've seen Frozen 21 times, and my initials are M.J. Cool? Nope, didn't think so xD

Dusk

gems
size
build
player
06-24-2014, 04:07 AM

G'day! Mind if I share some info, mate?

So, I am Australian! From South Australia to be exact. I am of European background, though family chose to move to Australia because of the communist crisis in Europe. Currently living in the city, I'm with my family and my elderly cat. Here is some more info:

Name: Millie

Hobbies: I am a nerd. Seriously. Apart from swimming racing twice a week, learning two instruments and three languages, I take math classes twice a week and I am ahead of my grade by two years. I study, study, study. But I absolutely love reading (currently reading Lord of the Rings) as well as writing novels, cycling and manga drawing. Though I always cram about one to two hours of studying in each day.

My passions: WRITING! No wonder I came here. Sometimes I look back at the novels I wrote in grade five and stare at it like, "Did I really write this? This is garbage!". I certainly have improved over the years, and I definitely hope role playing will improve those skills too.

Friends: Two that I've stuck with every since grade one. Though everyone else considers me as the useless dork that's pathetic at everything. I tend to be a loner and always bullied constantly over my knowledge and talents.

What I fangirl over: Authors! Yes, that seems so strange, but getting a signature from Isobelle Carmody was so amazing!

Looks: I am a pimple farm. I've tried every cream, nothing works. But on the brighter side I have slow growing blonde hair with blue eyes. In Australia we don't measure in feet or however the Americans say it, six foot four or something like that. We measure in centimeters. I am currently one hundred and sixty three centimeters in height.

Other things?: I hope to leave school with a degree in medicine, have my mind and studying set on dermatology. If that goes alright, perhaps writing can be my second future career?

That is me. I do not have an Australian accent, and quite frankly no-one does in Australia (well in the city). Everyone speaks normally, mate. Any questions? Feel free to ask!