gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Hermes

Samhain 2022Critical Hit!Beevent1K
01-01-2020, 08:05 PM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2020, 11:18 PM by Meadow.)
Paws had carried the small female along the rolling dunes of sand out and away from this tiny slice of paradise. Meadow had decided to go exploring today and she had heard of places outside of the oasis. So, her curiosity had found out there, among the swirling dunes of sand. She had traveled and seen much. Now she finds herself once more by the crystal-clear water of the oasis. Her pads ache from the hike and she lays near a small patch of grass, under the shade of a palm tree with her front paws dipped into the cool water. The sun blazes high in the sky as the light colored female lounges by the water's edge. Humming softly to herself as she relaxes, Meadow’s eyelids began to droop.

Eyes slowly slide shut as the water eases the slight pain and helps her to cool down. Thoughts drift along with the clouds, lazily wandering from one subject to the next. She has found a new home and how Resin and Iolaire are a part of that. A smile spreads across her lips as she thinks of them now. They are her life. However, she is a part of something bigger now. A pack. She hopes that they all will become her family too.

Her humming lulls her into a sense of safety as she continues to ponders things. The thoughts of others being proud of her lifts her spirits and the woman almost misses the sound of someone approaching. Ears swivel and eyes open as Meadow removes her paws from the water. Moving into a seated position and shaking the water from her feet, the woman readies herself to greet the other.

Zeitgeist

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
01-03-2020, 12:55 AM
Zee had spent nearly every morning since her nausea began pacing along the oasis, returning to it's shore for a drink to clear her mouth whenever her stomach rudely decided it needed to expel whatever contents it'd gained over the hours. This sucked, and prideful Zee wasn't sure whether to be happy about the potential children growing in her womb or be angry about what it was doing and would continue to do to her body. She pushed through the foliage roughly and splashed into the water, groaning with pleasure as it's cool touch relaxed her churning stomach. It wouldn't last long, but it was one of the ways she'd found to calm the terrible sensation.

Once it had passed, the horned queen became distinctly aware that another was nearby. She hadn't acknowledged her at all in her hurry, and was hit by a sudden truck of guilt. "Oh!" Zee exclaimed worriedly, spinning in the water to face the female who seemed ready for a greeting. "I'm so sorry. Hello!" It wasn't a very queenly thing to say, but Zee struggled with her new rank enough as it was without having to remember that she was supposed to be superior to all these new wolves.

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.

Meadow

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Hermes

01-04-2020, 01:28 AM
When the other woman appears, rushing into the water, Meadow’s eyes widen in surprise. She stays quiet, not wanting to be rude or to startle the woman. Is she sick? Does the woman need help? Staying quiet for the time being, allowing the female to collect herself, Meadow watches a particularly interesting cloud drift across the sky. In truth, the cloud is like any other but she doesn’t want to intrude until the other wolf has time to compose herself. 

When she hears the worried exclamation along with the apology and greeting, Meadow once more turns her attention back to the wolf in the water. A smile breaks across her face as she says, “Hello! My name is Meadow! I am new here!” Her joy is written in every word and every fiber of her being screams of energy and happiness. 

Her cheerful expression turns to concern, brows knitting together and mouth tuning down in a slight frown, as she looks at the other female. She asks, “I don’t mean to sound rude but are you okay? You seemed in such a rush and I just want to be sure. Is there anything I can help with?” Head tilts slightly and she watches the woman, ready to lend assistance if she needs it.

Zeitgeist

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
01-05-2020, 05:40 PM
The woman did not seem bothered by her surprise, and responded with a joyful greeting. Zee did her best to smile, fighting off the nausea that threatened to sink her. Unfortunately her current state did not skip past the stranger's notice, and Zee responded sheepishly to her question. "I'm okay, I'm pretty sure." A soft chuckle, and her stomach churned once more. "Just morning sickness, I swear these pups will be the death of me." She stepped out of the water and bowed her head in greeting. "I'm Zee, Sirius' wife." She still struggle with self-introductions, it felt wrong to say 'hi, i'm your queen' though seemed safe enough to assume that every new wolf here had met the warlord, and she could use his name to introduce herself by.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.

Meadow

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Hermes

01-08-2020, 12:03 AM
Watching the other woman as she sheepishly says that she is okay, Meadow’s head tilts slightly as she listens. The woman gives a soft chuckle before she explains that it is morning sickness and the small healer nods sympathetically. While she has never been pregnant, she has helped expecting mothers. The chief complaint in the first few months was almost always morning sickness. Personally, Meadow hated feeling nauseous and, when she was a pup, would cry because of how uncomfortable she felt.

When the woman gives her name as Zee and informs the light-colored woman that she is Sirius’ wife, the smaller female feels her eyes widen a little. Oh! With a bright smile, Meadow says, “Hello Zee! I hope that it is okay that I call you Zee?” She is still getting used to how to address those in the pack and she really hopes that she is not being disrespectful to Zee. She wants to give the woman all the respect that she deserves as her queen.

Her attention turns to how uncomfortable Zee must be and the green-eyed woman says, “I am sorry you are having morning sickness. I can make you some tea to help with that if you would like. It is simply mint leaves and some ginger root. I can also add a little honey to sweeten it and help with any stomach pain.” Meadow looks at the woman with a soft, warm smile, ready to jump up and brew her some tea, if she wishes it.

Zeitgeist

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

01-14-2020, 10:20 PM
Zee chuckled softly at the woman's bright and happy words. "Yes, please call me Zee. And feel free to bite anyone you hear using my full name." The full name itself she didn't divulge. In fact she hated her name and gave the full length out to almost no-one. How Sirius had come to know her as Zeitgeist confused her, and how some of her pack members caught wind of it was even more curious. One day she'd figure out who kept spilling the beans and give them a well-deserved slap. "Some tea would be lovely." She relented with a smile. The morning sickness was so far the worst part of carrying pups, and if something could cure it in it's entirety she'd be forever grateful. Every morning when she woke with a churning stomach the queen considered biting her slumbering husbands nose just for daring to plant the children inside her that caused it, however so far he remained unbloodied.