The Stars Are My Chandelier

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-23-2014, 07:59 PM (This post was last modified: 06-23-2014, 08:00 PM by Misha.)

She would quickly drop down to the white snow, her body crouching low as she would sneak her way to a small fawn, it's mother getting distracted and trailing off away from it's young. Misha would sneak up behind the small fawn, taking a soft whiff of the air. The scent of a female young engulfed her nostrils, the owner to the scent just a few feet in front of her. Misha would let out a quick snarl before she would pounce, bringing the small deer to the ground. She would hold it down and quickly snap it's small neck easily, crimson blood staining the tip of her ivory fangs.

She would quickly stand up and lift her crown into the air, opening her maw and singing out a song into the wintery night. She was calling for Chrono, an old friend of her's. Hopefully he was better now. Misha would finish and take a deep breath, the scent of blood flowing into her nostrils once again. And, this kill, it was for him as well, for she owed him one.

{OOC; I suck at starting threads.}

Chrono I

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
06-23-2014, 09:09 PM

The male was back in the red forest, he was here a few days ago and met Misha, a female of his pack. He left without a word, but he did want to meet the girl again. They were pack mates, and she had been the only wolf he met besides Roman and August.

He wasn't used to the sound of howling for summoning, but he could tell by the familiar pitch that Misha was calling. He then made his way slowly to the woman, taking his time. He may have made her wait too long, but he was on his way.

When he arrived, he spotted her and a tiny fawn. He smiled slightly assuming it was for him. He had just eaten not too long ago, but he would share the fawn with the woman.

He approached Misha, showing caution to not startle her. His paws halted in front of her, he remained standing and spoke, "Catching some meals?"

Walk "Talk" Think

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-23-2014, 09:27 PM
Misha would smile as Chrono approached her, opening her maw happily. "Ehey! Well would you look at that? He's back.. And better than ever?" It was a question, really. She was hoping he was better, so now that they could talk. Her thoughts would jump to the limp deer in front of her, Misha dipping her head down and opening her maw to hold the kill in her maw by the neck. She would drop it at his feet, smiling up at him. "Here, this is for you," she would say politely with a bow as she took a step back. The small fae sank to her haunches as she watched Chrono.

Chrono I

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
06-23-2014, 09:44 PM

"Hah," His maw let out with a shake of his head. As the woman dropped the deer to his paws, he set his rump down with hers and put his paw over the meal. "Thanks, but I don't eat in front of others." He still hadn't made his den like he was supposed to days ago. There was no where to store the deer, but he would figure something out. "I'll take it back with me."

He smiled at Misha before taking his paw off the kill. It was mid-day, and they had plenty of time to talk unless she had something else to attend to. He assumed he was called here for more than a kill. "You call me just to hand me lunch?" He joked with a smile seeing if she wanted to talk about anything specific.

Walk "Talk" Think

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-23-2014, 09:55 PM

"Yes, only for a meal," she would say teasingly, a soft giggle escaping her ebony lips. She looked into his blood red and violet orbs, her own blue grey pools hinting a bit of interest. There wasn't anything specific she really wanted to talk about, just his company was enough for her. She would give a turn her head to the side politely and give a soft yawn, watching the male as hee took the kill. "Well, how have you been Chrono? Fight any mountain lions recently?" She would ask in a tease, the sun moving over them, it cast a firey tinge on her red brown pelt, her fur becoming alive with dancing colors as her fur sparkled in the afternoon sun.

Chrono I

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
06-23-2014, 10:34 PM

The male rolled his eyes, Highly doubt that. There had to be some reason she called him. But of course, maybe that's what a friend was. He had never had one so he wouldn't have known. His idea was that friends saw each other often and were there when they needed someone most. Maybe there was more to that, he would find out eventually.

"Heh, they only wish it wasn't me to get them." He joked along too. The male was definitely in a better mood than the last time the two met, and he planned on keeping it that way. As long as they didn't think too much on being lonely and afraid. "And how have you been?" He would question in a friendly way. There was more snow on the ground here than the last time, but still not enough to engulf his paws. It was still a bit chilly, but the hottest part of the day.

Walk "Talk" Think

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-24-2014, 06:44 AM
I got my red dress on tonight

dancin' in the dark in the pale moonlight

She would smile at the male's comments, nodding softly in reply. Then, the male had asked her how she was. Misha would look around, thinking about it. Well, for now, she was in a good mood. One might even dare to say happy, at the moment. She would look at the male and speak, her melodic chords ringing out. "I'm doing fairly well, actually. It has been quite a nice few days for me here," she would say with a small smile, blue grey sapphire pools looking at the brute. "And, how have you been, Chrono?" She would ask politely.

throw my hair up real big, beauty queen stylehigh heels off I'm feeling alive

Chrono I

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
06-24-2014, 11:52 AM

How had he been? He wasn't anything like when he left the girl, he only stayed up that night and thought of everything that happened to his family. It was the first time he ever gave it much thought, but it only made him regret leaving Murrell and hate his parents even more. But since then, he hadn't thought about with a negative attitude. He tried to keep it from his mind at all if possible, but he couldn't make any more sad thoughts of it.

"I've been fine Misha, glad you are well." His eyebrow lifted to his words, and he let out his charming smile afterwards. He hoped that this time the two could be happy and friendly.

Walk "Talk" Think

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-24-2014, 02:37 PM (This post was last modified: 06-24-2014, 02:39 PM by Misha.)

She would smile once she would find out that he was doing quite well. "That's great to hear," she would say, watching the male as he gave her a charming smile. Oh, so we're gonna play that game? she would think to herself and blush softly, flashing a smile back at him. Her blue grey sapphire orbs twinkled a bit, her mind developing ways she could win.If Chrono would continue, then she would as well, coming up with a better way to hint at his flirtatious actions. Maybe he would even hint at her to be something else than just friend. But, to Misha, it was just flirting.

{OOC; This is Misha attempting to play the flirting game xD}

Chrono I

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
06-24-2014, 03:31 PM (This post was last modified: 06-24-2014, 03:31 PM by Chrono I.)

Her chin fell as she blushed, though Chrono wasn't purposely trying to lead her on. Maybe it was in his blood to act this way, to be charming and obviously pretty sexy too. His mind gave him a chuckle, knowing he had an advantage at this point. But the girl was in his pack, and he wasn't so sure if he should take any advantage over her. If anything were to brew from the two, Chrono would be here for her. Or so he thought.

In reality, Chrono was terrified of being a father. He didn't want to experaince it. He didn't want to not understand why his father was so cruel to him. He didn't want favorites, he didn't want babies, he didn't want to be somewhere every breaking moment of his life hoping, praying that his children would turn out better than he did. He didn't want anything to plague his mind with pain.

The male crossed his legs, still sitting up and moving to the female. He did what he wanted with his life, and if this was the path he chose then so be it. "I know I may be irresistible but you might break yourself for looking at me too long."

Walk "Talk" Think

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-24-2014, 10:00 PM (This post was last modified: 06-24-2014, 10:01 PM by Misha.)

She would look at the male as he would speak, turning her head to flash him a smile at his words. "I know I may be irresistible but you might break yourself for looking at me too long." His words were a confusing act to her, causing the fae to think about the words the brute had said. What did he mean by them? Were they an insult to himself, a compliment to her, or words of flatter for him to admire. She wasn't sure how to respond, so she would open her maw and speak with the first thing that came to mind. "Well darling, it's not a crime to stare at a sight for sore eyes." She would flash a charming smile of her own at him, replying with a soft giggle. Maybe Misha wasn't that bad at this flirting game after all...

Chrono I

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
06-26-2014, 12:30 AM (This post was last modified: 06-26-2014, 12:32 AM by Chrono I.)

"Sure hon," He responded to her complement. Chrono thought he was a decent looking wolf; tall, muscular, not to mention his pelt was an array of colors that wasn't seen much around here. But he didn't want the fae to think he was so confident about himself, so a "Sure hon," would try and speak his voice of not seeing himself so handsome.

His eyes rose to the sky, birds had left the northern skies and he sure did miss them. He wondered why packs didn't travel south during the harshest parts of winter, it was sure that pups could easily be lost and freeze to death so why weren't they showing safety like birds? Maybe it was an act of survival; we can make it through the winter. But Chrono wouldn't be so careless.

"When do you think the birds will come back, Misha?"

Walk "Talk" Think

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-27-2014, 04:26 PM

She would smile when the male called her hon, nodding. Surely he was playing her game as well. She would yawn and look at the male when he spoke. Chrono would ask Misha when the birds would come back. Well, growing up in a cold environment all of her life, she never really saw the birds much because of that. "Well, when it becomes warm again. The birds get too cold here, in the winter. They don't have thick fur coats like us," she would say, grooming her own pelt. It had grown into luscious locks of fur ever since she had moved to Alacritis and joined the Tortuga pack.

Chrono I

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
06-27-2014, 11:22 PM

Mis-colored orbs met back with the fae, keeping to the sky as long as he could. This time his smile wasn't charming or flirty; but instead it looked more of a pup learning something new. His eyes disred for the birds to be there. And his expression sure didn't hide it.

"Well I hope they come up here like then did when I was little." He blinked a while too long, trying to remember the good times as a kid; even before Murrell was born was hard for him to remember. But those were truly the best days of his life: he was a prince in his parents eyes just through the blood he carried.

"You ever wonder what it would be like to fly?"

Walk "Talk" Think

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-28-2014, 09:45 AM

"They'll come back soon," she said in a hopeful, reassuring tone to the boy, watching him. She would blink at the male when he said something about flying. She had never really thought about it, but maybe that was because she didn't have much of an imagination these days. "I haven't really thought about it," she said in all honesty, "I've never thought about spreading my wings and flying through the sky with the winds carrying me," she would say, looking at Chrono curiously. She was singing the song of a caged bird.

Chrono I

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-01-2014, 10:21 AM

The sky started to dim, it hadn't seemed like they had been there that long but the day had rushed by. The male turned to the deer that the fae had caught him, he still wasn't hungry but he would take the meal back to his place of rest for the night.

"Perhaps we should wrap this up and catch up later. I'd like to find someplace warm to sleep tonight before the sun goes down."

He turned from thee girl, standing over the deer before spinning back to face her and giving her a charming smile.

"I'd rather not get caught in a blizzard."

Walk "Talk" Think

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-02-2014, 04:11 PM

She would look at the male as he would turn the other way to grab the deer that Misha had caught for him. Even though she sucked butt at hunting, she believes that this one was at least a good catch. She didn't hunt deer often, so that was even a better hit for her. Being a small wolf herself, she mostly lived off of small rodents and some type of berries, mostly the small, plump red ones. Misha would look at Chrono when he would speak to her, mentioning how he didn't want to get caught up in the coming blizzard. "Yeah, let's go somewhere safe," the small fae would say, melodic chords ringing out.

Chrono I

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-02-2014, 04:40 PM

Misha agreed that they should take cover, but Chrono didn't think she would want to come along with him. He wasn't sure where they could go, this area was almost all forest. He didn't recall a cave or anything of the sort. His eyes fell to the ground almost embarrassed, the deer hanging from his maw.

"Do you have any place in mind? I don't really... Have a den yet."

His eyes only flicked up at her quickly before going back to the ground. He would have just went through the other pack lands and found a cave, or someplace near the waterfall. But he wouldn't shun Misha away, especially after the way he abandoned her last time they met. So he would let her come with, at least she could help find someplace to stay.

Walk "Talk" Think

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-05-2014, 04:12 PM

Misha would glance at the male, when he spoke about not having a den or anywhere really to sleep in or spend the night at. It was a good reason why he didn't, because he had only recently joined the Tortuga pack. Misha would look at the ground in shame. She didn't have a place to stay either, not even a small den where they could stay the night for. There was no good reason for her to not have a place to stay, especially since she had been a member of the Tortuga pack for a while now. "No, sorry.. I don't, but we could go exploring for one?" She would ask, a bit hopeful.

Chrono I

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-05-2014, 04:37 PM

The male smiled at her to let her know it was alright. The neck of the deer in his mouth he would turn away from her and think of where they could go.

"Yeah of course," his voice would mummer, "I wonder if there is a cave anywhere around here."

He would start to walk, hoping the fae would follow. He hoped that she knew of someplace to stay, he didn't really want to stay out in the cold tonight. But the two would have to explore, if only they thought about it earlier. It was almost dark and he knew they wouldn't find anywhere before the sun went down.

Walk "Talk" Think