Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
01-13-2020, 07:02 PM (This post was last modified: 01-13-2020, 07:02 PM by Torin.)

Speech

Torin moved his dual-toned gaze over the lands that his pack had once inhabited. The willows were bare still, the ground still covered in fresh ash. No paws or rain to wash away the gray blanket. Torin could feel his pack, his family behind him, small and dispersed as they were. Torin suppressed a sigh, feeling his jaw grow tense. There was a notable absence in his pack, neither his mate nor son had turned up since the meeting, their scents already growing cold and no sign of where they could have gone. Some part of Torin was certain Derecho had realized how much of a disappointment he was and she'd taken a child with her, just one more wound in his already deeply wounded heart. He felt very much like how the once verdant packlands looked, empty and desolate.

Still he couldn't allow his pack to see him crumbling, they needed him to be stronger. So as Lili moved up beside her father, shorter still than he was but now at her full height and glanced up he was quick to give his red daughter a small smile. Torin turned around then, eyes moving over the gathered wolves and put on his best smile. "It'll need a little work, but welcome home."

Art by Vhitany
[Image: jBaYOuX.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3