player
06-22-2014, 08:06 PM
Out-of-Character Name: Duskleaf
How did you get here?: browsing rpg's

Character's Name: Winter
Season of Birth: Winter
Adult Height: 36 inches
Appearance Description:
Winter's pelt is of an ivory hue in which that mocks fresh fallen snow - blindingly so in beneath the light of noon. Markings are nonexistent. His pelt is lengthy for a wolf and appears sleek instead of bushy. Winter has a docked tail. The length of his tail being merely four inches; however the fur flows lavishly from his stub making it appear lengthier than it actually is - a total of six inches or even seven during winter months. His eyes outshine emerald forests in it's reach dream-like shade of green. Instead of appearing as if his pupil is solid (but it is), it appears to be of a gradient beginning with ebony and ending in a marvelous emerald color. Winter's voice carries a wondrous accent of the French. Being smooth, persuasive, and romantic. A voice of a delicate timbre in which only angels are heard of possessing. His frame is tall; however, his build is slender. Ribs protrude from his sides in which makes him appear all the more delicate. His stride is graceful and it appears as if he is floating across the terrain. Winter carries his head high when his frame glides across the earth at a walk. Dainty and delicate, this wolf is often mistaken as female at first glance.
Proof of Purchases: n/a

Katja the First

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Tealah
06-23-2014, 08:30 AM
As this is a semi-realistic roleplay and a horse-like tail the way you are describing it (with fur that long as to touch the ground it would be definitely unnatural) spills over into the realm of fantasy, could you please change that trait to reflect a more realistic appearance for a wolf? Unlike horses a wolf's tail is furred, not haired, so it wouldn't grow to reach the ground but would stay the same length.

Otherwise he looks good to me, just post here to let me know when you've changed it so we can take another look.

Winter

gems
size
build
player
06-24-2014, 09:26 PM
Alrighty. . . fixed.

Isolde

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Vail
06-29-2014, 03:23 PM

Welcome to Alacritis!

Now that you're fully accepted, here are some important links you may find useful.

Maintenance, Gem Store, Art Gallery, Player Database

[Image: critis_by_wolftaske-d58zw5t.png]

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]