Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lazuli

Ooze ImmuneAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantFestival OrganizerDouble MasterHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
Beevent1KTreat 2019
01-21-2020, 07:50 PM
It had been a couple days since he'd been to Valhalla in search of sheep. He'd given his bruised balls enough time to crawl down out of his groin but the wee bastards, perhaps still feeling a bit betrayed by his antics, had yet to resume their carefree swing. That was fine. It was probably for the best that they stayed up nice and high, and out of the way now that he knew how Aurielle rolled.

Presently he was crossing the great sand river on his way back to Valhalla. He'd promised to see Aurielle around and welp, that day was coming. He might give his loins another day to gird themselves but honestly he wasn't too worried about it. This time he would go there, fight her and mean it, which meant she'd be hard pressed to swing at his goonies again. For the laughs, if he saw something that would make a good armor plate he planned to scoop it up and fashion a temporary basket for his tenders. She might not find that funny but he sure would.

Speaking of a tenders basket...

His eyes lit upon a desiccated turtle shell. Jupiter snorted a laugh and pawed at it. Now that right there was some funny shit. He flipped it over so he could see the underside of it and absently wondered if he could pry the two halves of the shell apart.
[Image: ZQdAdlz.png]

NOTE: this character is pretty on the outside but nothing but ugliness and innuendo on the inside. It's best to consider all threads with him rated 'M' regardless of the official tags.

Justice

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Tealah

The Ooze ParticipantTrick 2019
01-21-2020, 08:18 PM
Wandering paws had taken Justice on walkabout again, though she tried not tonstray too far. She was still on hyoeralert status from all the groups being forced to gather in tbe west and while some seemed to be beginning to move back towards the now-quieter volcano she was wary of a sneak attack. That was what she would do, after all - raid when they were beginning to relax and let tbeir guard down. The last raid hadn't gone well for her pack, then Celestial, even though they'd ultimately won. Too many casualties, and many of those wolves were gone now. Those had been wolves in the prime of their lives who had been maimed for protecting their pack boundaries - now the pack's defenders wrre mostly barely two. She and Paladin were actually some of the oldest wolves jn the pack now, gross as that thought was. Old. Fuck. Wasn't that a fucking joke?

Her head tilted and ears pricked when she caught sight of the unusually colored pelt of a wolf in her path, pawing at something on the ground. Well hell, how did he manage to feed himself looking like that? He'd have to camouflage himself in shady water to sneak up on anything. Admittedly, they were damn good looking markings on the taller and rangier male, and she took the time to admire him somewhat lasciviously as she approached him from behind. Careful to walk quietly but casually so that if he looked around it wouldn't look like she was stalking him.

"Hey there, Blue, what you doing all the way out here by your lonesome?" she chortled as she got within startle-distance, and eyed the turtle shell he was messing with. "I hope I'm not interrupting something special between you and Mister Turtle."

Jupiter

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lazuli

Ooze ImmuneAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantFestival OrganizerDouble MasterHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
Beevent1KTreat 2019
01-21-2020, 08:42 PM (This post was last modified: 01-21-2020, 08:48 PM by Jupiter.)
Jupiter was still wondering if he could make an athletic cup out of the shell when a voice reached his ears. Aw yis it sounded like a woman. He loved snarky women. And here he was thinking about putting the boys up. Tsk tsk. He turned and was pleased to see that yes, it was indeed a woman. Though she was shorter than him by a great deal she was built like a bear and if her manner was any indicator she could probably give him a run for his money in a wrestling match. To add to her intrigue, she smelled strongly of Valhalla. All in all he couldn't have been happier with this opportunity.

"Oh," he said lazily, "Nothing much just trying to decide if this little beastie is the right shape to cradle the cock. For, you know, hypothetical fight related purposes of course." Two could play the snark game and Jupiter welcomed a laugh at his expense. A laugh was a laugh and amusement, even if it painted him in a poor light, was something he could work with. His eyes rolled heavenward briefly as though considering her words more carefully. "So I suppose it depends on your definition of 'special' huh?"

NOTE: this character is pretty on the outside but nothing but ugliness and innuendo on the inside. It's best to consider all threads with him rated 'M' regardless of the official tags.

Justice

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Tealah

The Ooze ParticipantTrick 2019
02-11-2020, 06:04 PM
The stranger's words provoked a barking laugh from her as she moved closer. "Aw, is your cock feeling that lonely? Such a shame that you need a turtle shell to warm it up."

Justice was unashamedly, unabashedly brazen as she grinned like the literary cheshire cat, eyeing the aforementioned jewels without an ounce of discretion. "So - fight purposes eh?" She had a sudden picture in her head of the round half of the turtleshell cupping those bits, held on with laces of rawhide around his tail and hips, and had to laugh again, but she feel sympathy. "I guess being a guy has it's downsides in a fight after all." Supposed there did have to be something to balance them being naturally larger and stronger on average than females of the species. She gave a sympathetic wince - not having the literal balls that a male had, she'd never experienced the pain of getting twacked in them but she'd been told it was excruciating. Vaguely funny, from where she was standing, but probably not so much for the male in the situation. "I have to ask, because I'm a curious bitch like that, if something in particular prompts your interest in a turtleshell nutcase? Can't say I've ever seen someone trying to stick their dick in one up to this point."

Jupiter

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lazuli

Beevent1KTreat 2019
02-29-2020, 02:06 PM
Jupiter feigned offense at the woman's words. He was briefly the picture of offended vexation."I'll have you know," he said with a superior air. "When a man and a turtle love each other very much..."  The disgust, the offended nature, it was all for show as he was entirely without shame. The act was dropped quickly.  It was more fun to lean into the teasing than to resist it. And he was just in time too as the woman's gaze settled on the bits in question. Well, this was a nice change of pace. Usually he had to do a lot more inviting to get that sort of attention. He quirked a brow at her when her gaze shifted elsewhere; his expression asking if she liked what she saw.

"I'd like to point out that you still haven't seen anyone do that..." The corners of his mouth turned down briefly in a lazy, muted version of a shrug. "But with the right price that could change." He was only half kidding. It wasn't like he had anywhere else to be and he could use a giggle. "And I'm just having a bit of a laugh. Got kicked in the 'nads by a humorless woman and I can still feel her toes." He sighed as though suffering immensely. "'If you're not laughing, you're crying' or so the saying goes."