Expert Intellectual (210)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

By the skin of my teethSnake EyesVengeanceMammoth HunterHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
01-24-2020, 12:07 PM

Dunkan Sarcova
"
“Satisfaction is reserved for the Nonconformist.” "

The boy has been living passively with his mother. Growing and somehow training on his own. He was pretty independent for his age, never expecting to be feed all the time. But still slept and followed his mother wherever she went.

But as days passed, as months and weeks passed, his desire to become a warrior, to become a fighter grew more and more. And he wanted to start his dream but how? How could he start? So far no answers had come and his itching heart for that pushed him forward, pushed him to find that on Mayberry a pack. And there he found himself on the borders of someone. But the pup dint nothing, he just stared, deciding what to do with that.

"speak"
He has a male Jaguar Named Urasa and a female red tailed hawk named Kaira ,They are always around him unless told otherwise
He wears a lion skull with mane and claw bracers.

Resin

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Res

Samhain 2022The Ooze Participant
01-24-2020, 01:40 PM

As usual, the giant woman was patrolling. She was always patrolling. Large paws carried the ash and onyx fae around the borders so often that she'd worn a trail in the land. Both a visible and scented border since she marked as she went. It was the duty that she always took upon herself. It was difficult for the old warrior to keep still most of the time. Thirsty paws, she called them. Always itching to move.

On this day, as the titan was on yet another circuit of the territory, she came across the strange sight of a boy standing still, yet visibly fretting. The obsidian brow above the woman's one remaining eye arched and she moved forward to intercept the child. The maned fae would tower over him, but she did her best to seem non threatening. Until she knew what he wanted, that was.

Stopping before the earthen colored lad, the one-eyed dame spoke in rough, gravelly tones. "Greetings. These are Ashen lands. State your business." She wasn't rude. Resin was simply blunt and straight to the point, as was her way. Black backed ears flicked forward as she waited for an answer.

[Image: GreYdcM.gif]

Dunkan

Loner

Master Fighter (290)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

By the skin of my teethSnake EyesVengeanceMammoth HunterHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
01-25-2020, 09:44 PM

Dunkan Sarcova
"

Eyes of blue stared at the place, still thinking about what to do. Dunkan wasnt a pup of taking decisions without a second thought, he wasnt a fool who acted in a deliberate way, he preferred to use his intellect first than anything else. That was how he survived all of these seasons, using his clever mind. And fear shouldn't be an impediment for him to come out of the top of certain situations. Warriors were just mere prowess, but intelligence was key too.

His wait wasnt longs as there he found a wolf of big size towering on him. Bold as he was, he didn't move, he stood his ground. Warriors never backed off from challenges, and even if they had a big size difference, even if he was a mere pup against a full-grown wolf, he wouldn't show fear or intimidation if that was what they attempted to do. But why? What could a pup do to them? Nothing at all.

"Greetings. These are Ashen lands. State your business." The pup stared in silence, thinking his answer carefully. "I am Dunkan Sarcova, and I wish to become a warrior someday. But born a loner, I didn't have the chance to have someone to teach me, and my dream is to become a fighter, a worker and a warrior. And I don't know if this could be the best place, but I wish to try. If you'll let me of course." Calm vocals came out of his maw, a neutral expression was on those eyes.

"speak"
He has a male Jaguar Named Urasa and a female red tailed hawk named Kaira ,They are always around him unless told otherwise

Resin

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Res

01-25-2020, 10:14 PM
"Hmm..." A low vibrato rumbled in the warriors chest. The boys response was interesting. As a lone child out in the wilderness, he no doubt had to fend for himself. It would have forced him to grow up quickly and develop skills that other pups his age would not possess. Resin considered him a moment more, her one, sulfur yellow eye staring down at the child. He wanted to learn and he seemed to have the drive to follow it through. "Come," she said, turning and walking away. He would follow or he would not.

For a while, the boy might be just another mouth to feed. If raised properly and taught well, he could become an asset for the pack. He could become a warrior that would help to guard their realm. If they helped him develop a sense of loyalty, that is. "I'll take you to the warlord of this pack. You can plead your case to him." The silver woman spoke aloud, though she didn't turn to look at Dunkan. He would hear her.

She wondered if Sirius would accept the child. He'd surely made some bad decisions as of late, accepting wolves into the pack that were dead weight. No real purpose. No worthy purpose, anyway. Resin imagined this boy would prove himself useful much more quickly than all of the small, frail recruits. Nearing the common area, the large fae released a low howl, calling the Warlord from wherever he hid.

Dunkan

Loner

Master Fighter (290)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

01-25-2020, 10:41 PM

Dunkan Sarcova
"

The woman huffed, but as serious as Dunkan was he didn't say or do anything in relation to that. Sulfuric eye staved into his own blue eyes, like if the woman tested him with just her one eye. "Come," Without thinking twice he followed, walking with confidence and a seriousness not seen in many pups of his age, Dunkan was never a normal individual, different yet known for how maturely he went through life, and growing up in situations with no room for weakness of incompetence made of him pretty independent and skilled to pull his own weight and not let anything stand on his way. "I'll take you to the warlord of this pack. You can plead your case to him." "Alright," He simply said, following after the woman with a silent mouth but awake senses, placing his attention on whatever the big would say. He stood there waiting for whoever she was calling for, and without fear, he waited.

"speak"

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
01-31-2020, 02:44 PM
Resin howled to him, she was a non-nonsense sort of wolf, who often moved on patrol across his borders. A howl from Resin would garner no delay, as he dropped the kill he had been slowly preparing for storage, and got to his feet. She sounded close, as though she was already heading to the area that housed the commodities of the pack.

He moved in the direction of her howl, and found her as close as he suspected, with a young pup in tow beside her. He glanced from Resin, to the child, and back again, an eyebrow partly raised as he looked to his warrior. Was this child hers, or a stray she had stumbled upon? ”Resin, morning to you” he said politely, and gave her room to speak.

Resin

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Res

01-31-2020, 04:02 PM
Much to her expectation and pleasure, Sirius arrived in a prompt manner. He greeted the big woman and she nodded in return. "Good morning." She then motioned towards the young wolf beside her. "This is Dunkan." Resin case that one seeing eye towards the pup. "This is Sirius; Warlord of the Ashen Armada. It's to him you wish to speak." Rather than move away to let them speak, the silver woman merely sat where she was and would observe the exchange. She wouldn't admit it aloud, but she was mildly intrigued at the tenacity and drive of the young wolf.

There was a lot more patrolling to do, but Resin was genuinely interested in the future of Dunkan. Though she hadn't been a very good mother in the standard sense, the giant fae had always had a protective streak. She always wanted to save the things weaker than herself. Dunkan was weaker for now, but she believed, with the proper guidance and set of morals, he could become quite strong. He could be an asset to the Armada.

Dunkan

Loner

Master Fighter (290)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

01-31-2020, 06:23 PM
Dunkan Sarcova

"SATISFACTION IS RESERVED FOR THE NONCONFORMIST."

The boy waited with patience, the patience he always had, patience rarely seen in someone of his age, but who could blame him? Being a loner of birth, he learned the hard way to mature quicker and to let games and other things to aside, in his opinion those things were stupid and useless in the real world, In a world where there was no room for the weak, for the coward or unfitting in a world so cruel, so unforgiving. And soon a wolf of huge dimensions approached. Long fangs poked out of his lips.

The female introduced both, and there he learned their name. Sirius. Adding he was the one he had to speak to if he wanted to join. Calmly and with a firm voice he exclaimed. "Greetings Mr.Sirius,I am in fact Dunkan Sarcova. And my main reason to come here is to start building the path I always wanted, the path of the warrior. I want to learn to fight,to defend not only myself but others who may cant. I was born a loner and I all i could do was to teach myself things like basic hunting from my mother and self-defense by watching others. But now, I was tired of waiting, tired of wasting my time in when I shouldn't. I can pull my own weight if that's what Ill be asked to do,I can follow orders and won't negate any feedback or training that could be given." He finished, bowing his head to the long fanged wolf in respect, offering his loyalty and his devotion to him, to the Armada. "And should I fail you,ill remove myself or take any consequences." After that, his mouth went silent and he just waited for them to speak.

"Hello" | 'Thoughts' | 'Your speech'

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
01-31-2020, 06:34 PM
His sentry had picked up the pup at the border and brought him to the Warlord, that much was obvious as Resin, and then the pup, spoke. He looked over the boy with a critical eye. He was young, he could be moulded and shaped to be something more. If Sirius took him into the pack, it wouldnt be as a slave, not as the healers he had forcefully recruited had become. No, this wolf would be a student of war.

He looked up at Resin and gave a barely perceptible nod, seeing as she did the potential in the child. They needed wolves, warriors, and getting them young was a bonus. It would be easy to infuse loyalty into him. He spoke with passion, and like a boy who was trying to sound old and wise, this meant something to him. He would be easy to mold. "Very well, it wont be easy Dunkan, this I can promise you. You will rise early, train hard, and sleep like the dead each night. In return, you will become a warrior to be feared" that was the Warlords promise.

Resin

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Res

02-01-2020, 12:22 AM (This post was last modified: 02-01-2020, 12:22 AM by Resin.)
The boy stated his case to Sirius just as he had with her. As she knew he would, the Warlord accepted the child into the pack. He stressed just how hard Dunkan would have to work. It was a fair trade. If he worked hard and honed his craft, he would always have a home, family, safety and comfort.

From her place, seated to the side, the one eyed fae spoke. "He can stay with Meadow and I. We have the room." She continued. "He can rise early with me and can either accompany me on my first rounds or I can send him to you." Doing patrols of the border would increase the boys stamina. His muscles would become used to work and his senses would heighten from waking so early. This was not her pack, however, and so the decision would be up to Sirius.