size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Vail

Valentines 2020Treat 2019Christmas 2019
01-26-2020, 04:54 PM
Void padded along the border looking as though he had a purpose but the young wolf only walked along to think to himself. He’d been sparring with his brother, and he’d found an odd elation in the practice. He liked fighting as far as he had seen, it brought in him an excitement that the rest of life did not. Void was glad to have his brother show him what he was missing. Their first birthday was coming up and a lot had happened in the last year. The volcano brought them from their birthplace soon after birth, they’d seen two alphas rule. Their mother and siblings went missing. Fighting had been a nice way to let out the frustrations within him. He couldn’t quite grasp his sadness at losing his family, but he felt close to it when he was sparring with his brother.

The young Destruction sighed softly to himself as the sun neared the horizon, soon he’d be reunited with his beloved stars.

Natha

Loner

gems
size
Other species
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Snake EyesNorthern ExplorerValentines 2020Critical Fail!
01-26-2020, 05:04 PM
I'd rather be dead than live a lie
BURN THE WHITE FLAG!

Natha had stretched out for a nap, right on a pack's border though she hadn't realized that. She was laying on it perfectly, half over, half not. She'd had the bad luck to run across yet another bear and at this point she was totally over it. She'd scented the air and as far as she could tell the bastard hadn't followed her so hooray for small blessings. Her ears twitched though at the sound of approaching paw steps and her eyes opened lazily to see a young speckled pup headed her way. She yawned. Maybe he hadn't seen her. Maybe she could just keep napping.

Void

Loner

Advanced Fighter (90)

Advanced Navigator (90)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Vail

01-26-2020, 05:11 PM
He wasn’t sure what to do when blue and lavender eyes fell on the long bodied cat. His walk came to a slow halt as he watched her. Bright eyes blinked as his thoughts slowly formed what he was supposed to be doing. This was another predator, he sniffed the air tentatively, she wasn’t part of Abaven. She was right in the middle of his path, and didn’t seem bothered about moving. She was bending the rules though, the border was supposed to be protected, but that wasn’t what he’d been doing.

Void stood there for a good few minutes as he debated to himself. Had she wanted to she could have chased him off more than once by this point. ”Hey,” Void’s voice was soft for how big he’d grown. ”Hey, I don’tthinkyoursupposedtobehere.” His words all ran together as he tried to build his confidence. Maybe he could just.. shoo her off the border with his words.

Natha

Loner

gems
size
Other species
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

01-26-2020, 05:38 PM
BURN THE WHITE FLAG!

Aw, rats. The pup had wandered over to her and said something really rapidly but she took it to mean that he wanted her to leave. She yawned and sat up a bit higher, slowly rising to her feet and stretching. "Kid, I am a feline, a cat. Wherever I am is exactly where I'm supposed to be." She eyed him for a moment out of her slitted, golden eyes. "However, I'm willing to make you a deal. I need to get my exercise this morning so how about a spar? If you do well enough I'll leave." It would be rather fun to spar the youth and who knew, perhaps he would surprise her?

Void

Loner

Advanced Fighter (90)

Advanced Navigator (90)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Vail

01-26-2020, 07:50 PM
Void watched the cat curiously as she moved lazily. He didn’t miss her impressive canines or her claws. The young boy wouldn’t be intimidated though, the emotion of fear didn’t occur in his head even as he faced off with an impressive opponent. He couldn’t keep his eyes from her as she stood up and spoke to him. Her eyes were bright and sharp as her claws. She offered him up a deal he didn’t want to refuse. With his new found love for sparring he was eager for her offer. ”Alright.” He agreed as he tried to remember his defenses, but he couldn’t forget the feeling of tooth on flesh. ”I’ll spar.” He still wasn’t sure about initiating though. ”You first.” He insisted as he remembered to bend his joints and prepare himself to avoid her sharp bits.

Natha

Loner

gems
size
Other species
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

01-30-2020, 07:55 PM (This post was last modified: 01-30-2020, 07:57 PM by Natha.)
BURN THE WHITE FLAG!

The pup was up for a fight and gave the first move to her. She grinned and quickly set her defenses. The boy was a pup so she didn't want to be too intense in her sparring. Besides, this was a good chance to experiment even if it cost her the fight in the end. Natha sized the boy up then leapt forward. He was a good deal taller than her but she could still work with her smaller height. Her claws were bared, her fangs ready as she sought to wrap herself around his right foreleg. She aimed for her jaws to wrap around his ankle, with one paw above and below. Her hind legs would be prepared to spring her away in a fit similar to her 'kitty crazies' as a kitten. Attack and spring, attack and spring, oh she was having fun already!

Natha Críoch vs Void for Spar
Round 1/?
Size: Other species
Build: Medium
Skills: Beginner Navigator & Beginner Fighter
Specialty: N/A

Void

Loner

Advanced Fighter (90)

Advanced Navigator (90)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Vail

01-31-2020, 08:30 AM
The cat grinned and Void couldn’t deny how menacing she looked. It was an odd expression when he was used to seeing it on wolves. He took in a deep breath, he was so much less experienced than the kitty cat. He had no fear though and tried to rely on his instincts as she suddenly came racing forward. There wasn’t any room for thought so the boy backpedaled hastily as she aimed to take one of his paws.

She was successful in grazing the skin, but he was moving enough she didn’t get a great grip. He stifled his gasp of pain as he realized he was going to have to retaliate. Void didn’t have any idea what he was doing but he tried to bite at her kitty scruff and shake her like he would do to a rabbit he wanted to eat. She was much bigger than a bunny so he likely wouldnt do much damage if he landed the attack.

Void Destruction vs Natha for Spar
Round 1 of 2
Size: Dire wolf
Build: Light
Skills: Beginner Fighter & Advanced Navigator

Natha

Loner

gems
size
Other species
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

02-07-2020, 08:21 PM
BURN THE WHITE FLAG!

The boy was quick, dancing away from her attack but failing to avoid her claws completely. His jaws lanced down and Natha quickly leapt to her right, his fangs grazing her scruff but failing to secure a hold. This time her legs coiled sharply as she leapt forward and to her left seeking to land on the boy's back with her front claws digging into his hips and her hind claws digging into his sides behind his ribcage. She hoped to gain a good hold and then hold on for the ride, thankful that unlike many of her cousins she did not have a long tail that might look enticing to bite onto. If she missed she needed to be prepared to spring into action as either way her hind end would still be vulnerable to the boys jaws.

Natha Críoch vs Void for Spar
Round 2/2
Size: Other species
Build: Medium
Skills: Beginner Navigator & Beginner Fighter
Specialty: N/A

Void

Loner

Advanced Fighter (90)

Advanced Navigator (90)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Vail

02-12-2020, 05:21 PM
He felt his teeth graze her, but it was far from anything impressive. No bruising, no bleeding. He wasn’t really trying to hurt her but he did kind of want to win. Unexpectedly the cat was suddenly on his back. Void wasn’t one to panic but as her claws slid into his flesh he felt his first experience of panic. His first instinct was the one he followed. Much like he tried to do with his brother Desolate, Void listened to his inner voice.

The young Destruction boy threw himself to the ground, hopefully unexpectedly enough that Natha was forced to the dirt and he would be able to roll himself over onto her furry form and cause her to submit to his victory.

Void Destruction vs Natha for Spar
Round 2 of 2
Size: Dire wolf
Build: Light
Skills: Beginner Fighter & Advanced Navigator

The Judge

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
02-26-2020, 09:41 PM

And the winner is...

Natha

Void must give up by submitting, fleeing or passing out.

Totals:

Natha: 152.3
(6, 71, 54, 21- Adjusted to 6.3, 71, 54, 21)

Void: 77.69
(24, 6, 15, 41 - Adjusted to 26.4, 6, 18, 41)

- nyx