size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
01-28-2020, 06:07 PM
Got some Destruction blood back up for grabs and art to go along for your tempting... i mean pleasure.

Eulogy Destruction

Daughter of Rhythm and Toxic (dead npc slaver)
4 years old Spring
female
Would like her personality to remain submissive and fearful at the start, IC development and changes are encouraged.
Brief History: Born a slave and expected to become a breeder escaped into freedom only to be taken as a slave again until her brother Rhyme was able to bring her back to Abaven. Shortly after she was saved by Oxide and became pregnant by him. He wanted nothing to do with the pups and she remained in Abaven to raise her puppies. Eulogy’s scarcity/disappearance is up for plotting.

Spirit Destruction

Son of Eulogy and Oxide (not present)
Puppy born in Autumn
Male
Design (all art can remain) can stay, name can be changed, personality open. Scarcity/disappearance up for plotting.

Disclaimer: I’ll take them back back if you haven’t been active in a month or more(unless you talk something out I would also like any art to remain with them). These designs are not to be used on any other site besides Ardent.

Look out for more characters available soon!

Code:
<b>Name:</b> name of character you are applying for as well as any proposed name changes.
<b>Height/Build:</b>
<b>Skills:</b>
<b>Appearance:</b>
<b>Personality:</b>
<b>Plots/Plans:</b>
<b>RP sample:</b> Only needed if we haven’t threaded before

Valentine may enter any of Rhythm's threads

Torin

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
01-28-2020, 08:26 PM (This post was last modified: 02-10-2020, 04:23 PM by Torin.)
Kat you're the worst! <3 Also massive wip because the sickness kicked in hard

Name: Eulogy
Height/Build: 24"/Emaciated
Skills: Intellect and probably healing
Appearance: The woman bears the marks of her abuse very clearly. Eulogy looks as though she may blow away in the wind, she is tiny and alarmingly boney, whatever recovery she was making the last time her family saw her is clearly reversed and she'd probably even worse off than before her escape. If she were healthy the woman would be a small delicately feminine thing, small teacup ears perched atop a tiny skull, a short but elegant muzzle giving her a distinctly cute look. However, while she emaciated she's more angular from her visible skeletal deterioration.

Personality:
Plots/Plans:
RP sample: Only needed if we haven’t threaded before
[Image: jBaYOuX.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3

Visitor

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
02-10-2020, 04:59 AM
Hey there! Would Spirit still be open for applications?

Roan

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Vail

Critical Fail!
02-10-2020, 06:22 AM
Both are still open! If you apple w/o an account would you put a discord name so i can get a hold of you?<3

As his Wife Iolaire may enter any of his threads.

Theta

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Frost

Valentines 2020
03-04-2020, 10:59 PM (This post was last modified: 03-05-2020, 10:01 PM by Theta.)
Name: Eulogy Destruction
Height/Build: small/light
Skills: intellect and healing
Appearance: no major changes
Personality: Eulogy has been abused, beaten, and confused. With a history of slavery she has learned to submit. Submitting keeps you safe, submitting keeps you alive. No longer being a slave has left her confused as to how to interact with normal society, solving problems by rolling over as opposed to talking it out. She didn't make plans for the future since it was determined for her, now without a plan she wanders with no idea on how to continue.

Eulogy loves her family and will protect them in the ways she knows how. She is unsure of many things in her life, confidence has never been her forte. She has yet to be competent at many of the things a wolf should be, hunting, fighting, socializing, she wants to learn and yet her attempts have never quite worked out.

Somewhere hidden deep deep inside of her is a capable woman. A woman capable of caring for those she loves instead of being cared for. Capable of speaking to others without fear of abuse or abandonment. Someday the only visible scars will be those on her skin and the bridges not yet repaired. The days of slavery and expected breeding will be a distant memory someday and be all she is. Rebuilding will happen, it'll just take a while to get there.

Plots/Plans:My idea is to have her go back to Abaven and remain submissive and quiet. Do her best to care for her children that are there and reform her relationships with those of her family. She'll slowly become more confident over time however she'll still retain many of her habits in a form of PTSD. I want her to become a productive member of Abaven however long that may take. Once she returns to the pack she likely won't leave it for a long while if she can help it. As for disappearances her last post was during the Volcano so i'll say that during the chaos of the Volcano she slipped off away from Abaven. She may or may not reconnect with Oxide, i as a player will have to read up more on them before i feel i could accurately continue that thread.
RP sample: Oh we've threaded ;)
[Image: 5sPkXAj.png]

Theta has small Deer antlers that may or may not be depicted in her art

Eulogy

Somnium

Intermediate Hunter (30)

Expert Healer (155)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Hermes

Pride - Demisexual
03-05-2020, 07:50 AM
Height/Build: small and light
Skills: same as always
Appearance:  no changes(she used to be mine so just hoping to reclaim one of my favorite girls)
Personality: no changes
Plots/Plans: gonna get back in the game starting here with eu, she got lost on one of her "proving how brave she is" excursions, gonna play her as the lost woman we both know she is for a bit before I throw her right back into abaven(1-2 threads to get back in the groove) then probably throw a thread up for any Abaven wolf to find her. She wont be in the greatest of conditions again because she still wasn't sure she can hunt, reunite her with her babies and go from there
RP sample: we have threaded but I'll throw it here just in case ;)

Discord is Asena#2022
[Image: n8iDN8Z.png]

Lyulf

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
03-05-2020, 08:37 PM (This post was last modified: 03-05-2020, 08:45 PM by Lyulf.)
Height/Build: Medium/Light
Skills: Healing/Intellect
Appearance: To stay the same as the ref you provided!

Personality: (Forgive the jumbled mess, mostly lots of word vomit that I will fix up if I get her. <3)
Fear is not an uncommon feeling for this lass, and having been born into slavery left her with scars; both mentally and physically. Even now, back in the realm of her family, Eulogy suffers from boughs of fear and panic. She is generally anxious about new things, although she does her best to better integrate with the world around her. She feels like she is often always one step behind everyone else, blocked by the state of always feeling like she isn't good enough. While once an overly submissive wolf, she is working hard to gain back her confidence, although "no" is still a struggle for her to say. It is hard to earn this wary female's trust, she prefers to keep her distance from anyone who isn't her family. Those in her inner circle she loves fiercely, and will protect with everything she has. She is a bit overprotective of her children, always wanting to know what they are doing and where they are going, which is difficult with all of them. If she had enough limbs, she would keep them all wrapped up there where it was safe and warm. The idea of her children growing up and leaving terrifies her, as being alone is still a thought that sends a shiver down her spine. Eulogy is not too fond of large crowds or overly loud noises, still plagues with fears from her early years. Often she is awoken by nightmares, although she does her best to hide them from everyone. She doesn't like to be a burden or cause too many to worry about her, so her doubts are usually internalized to protect those she cares for. She has an even harder time with men, automatically less trusting of them. As a quiet and withdrawn wolf, being a healer comes almost naturally to her, given her motherly instincts. She is fascinated by learning more about mental injuries and how to treat them with herbs, using her own PTSD as a kind of test.

Plots/Plans: Nyx and I have plotted up an idea of what happened to both Eulogy and Spirit if we get them! Ignoring the fact that they got to the island, Spirit and Eulogy got mixed up in the chaos of the volcano erupting. They both got separated from the pack, as well as from each other. Frantic to find her babies, she searched in the haze of smoke and ash, until she found Spirit. It took time to treat them both from smoke inhalation, and once they could travel a bit easier, they both set off to find the others. There was no scent trail to follow though, and they instead headed to Auster, moving slowly as both of them were afraid of not only the events that transpired, but the unknown lands as well. It took them awhile to figure out that this was not where everyone else went, causing them to double back and try to find their way back to Abaven. Eulogy feels guilty for leaving her other children, afraid that they will reject her tale and think that she abandoned them, when she was just trying to find them all in the smoke. She is terrified of what everyone will think, but more than anything, she wants her babies back. When they reach the main island again, they can finally pick up the faint scent of the pack, and move as quickly as they dare to return home.

RP sample: It's been awhile since we threaded, can write a sample if you want!
[Image: yz1xNJa.png]

Nyx

Loner

Beginner Fighter (0)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
-
build
-
player

ContributorPride - PansexualEaster 2022Rapid Poster - SilverToys for Tots
03-05-2020, 08:38 PM (This post was last modified: 03-05-2020, 08:44 PM by Nyx.)
Name: Spirit Destruction
Height/Build: 36"/Light
Skills: Navigation & Healing
Appearance:

Personality:

Fearful — Calling Spirit skittish would be a vast understatement. His fearful personality is not something that is terribly hard to notice. It comes across in a multitude of ways; from his strong stutter that he rarely is able to calm, to his generally nervous and twitchy demeanor, even when surrounded by wolves he knows and trusts. Around strangers his fear can nearly paralyze him, to the point where he struggles to speak, though in time he will surely grow more confident even in the face of the unknown.

Introverted, Shy — Perhaps stemming from his deeply-rooted fears, Spirit tends to keep to himself. He fears social rejection and embarrassment, so strongly that he often prefers to avoid being around others at all. It's not that he dislikes the company of others; instead he finds great joy in the company of others, but his anxieties simply make it difficult for him.

Dreamer — Having spent so much time with only the company of his mother, away from his family and all he ever knew, Spirit found a way to cope with his terrifying new reality - by daydreaming. It's a habit he'll never fully grow out of, even if it does lessen as he gets older. Often he prefers the world he's built in his own head to reality, finding it both more engaging as well as safer. Due to his penchant toward daydreaming, Spirit tends to be an inventive and creative thinker, often thinking outside the box and tending towards ways of thinking that others might not.

Compassionate — At the end of the day, Spirit has a good heart, and even if it came to protecting those he loves he'd be hard-pressed to hurt a single soul. He truly sees the beauty in all wolves, and feels especially sympathetic toward those that have been hurt or wronged. He tends to think that even those who do terrible things only do so because they themselves are suffering, and believes everyone has the capability to change, no matter how difficult a road it might be.

Plots/Plans:

(Note: I'm taking some liberties here, and pretending he never showed up when Abaven moved to Ibis Island to make things easier for everyone...)

Recent History: Spirit was separated from others during eruption, before the pack met to get to Ibis Islands. His fearful personality, coupled with the confusion that stemmed from the smoke that filled the air, made it easy for him to lose his bearings. He stuck around too close to the volcano for too long, suffering from some pretty severe smoke inhalation as a result. Having always been mildly afraid of water, his instinct wasn't to head to the shore in search of his family, but to go south and as far away from the volcano as he could. After not long he was reunited with his mother, Eulogy, and the two of them set off to escape from the volcano's wrath and recover, as well as to look for Abaven. Going in the complete wrong direction, both fearful and uncertain of what to do, they headed toward Auster - and that's where they've spent most of the last few seasons. As the smoke cleared and the volcano seemed relatively safe again, they headed back to Boreas to further search for their family.

Future Plans: I'd like Spirit to reunite with his family in Abaven. He's embarrassed that he got so disoriented to begin with, and that he and Eulogy traveled so far away together in search of them, not realizing quite how close to home they'd gone. He feels largely to blame for Eulogy not being part of their lives for so long, and despite his shortcomings wishes to make amends and make it up to his family somehow.

Roan

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Vail

Critical Fail!
03-08-2020, 07:52 PM
I would like to see these two go as a pair to eve and nyx!

As his Wife Iolaire may enter any of his threads.