gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Treat 2019
01-30-2020, 08:53 AM
For the first time in his life Iroh was lost. He’d always had faith in Pyrrhic and his position in the family. Even the loss of his mother was not as difficult as seeing his cousin step down. They’d talked, Pyrrhic seemed to have turned a new corner. Iroh hadn’t expected for his whole life to be suddenly flipped upside down.

Iroh didn’t trust Eligos, it wasn’t personal, he knew that he was Abraxas just as much as himself. He didn’t know his cousin though, didn’t near feel the loyalty and draw to him like he did Pyrrhic. Eli didn’t even have a mandrill. What was Iroh supposed to do if he couldn’t be Pyrrhic’s General? His whole life’s goal, his one dream in life, was gone.

Oddly his thoughts drifted to Banshee as he settled onto his haunches. The moonlight was dappled on the ground by the sparse foliage above as he struggled with the crisis he found himself in. Iroh knew he was supposed to be loyal to his family, if there was anything expected of him growing up it was that act. The yearling was so conflicted. He grit his teeth and huffed a heavy sigh in his frustration. What was he going to do?
Where My Demons Hide

Pyrrhic

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantVolcanoCritical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
02-01-2020, 12:00 PM
Pyrrhic had sensed something was up with Iroh. When you considered someone your rock it was hard not to notice when they weren't quite as solid as you were used to. Even though they hadn't had a chance to speak since the meeting Pyrrhic got the sense that Iroh was...off. Something wasn't right, but he wasn't sure what. For Pyrrhic the meeting had come as a huge relief. It had lifted a weight from his shoulders and allowed him to breathe deeply for what felt like the first time in a season. For entirely selfish reasons he couldn't imagine why someone would feel differently about Eligos' new role. He could understand disappointment in himself seeing as he had abdicated, but not Eligos. Was that it, was Iroh mad at him? There was only one way to find out.

Spying Iroh seated some distance away, Pyrrhic trotted over to him. Halfway there he called out quietly, "Iroh?" Once at his cousin's side he slowed to a walk and circled around Iroh so he was standing in front of him. "Hey..." He studied his face quietly for a second and then ventured, "I thought maybe...it was time for you and I to talk. You alright?"
Pyrrhic has a male mandrill companion named Benkos. Unless he's mentioned IC it's safe to assume he's not with Pyrrhic.

Iroh

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Treat 2019
02-01-2020, 02:57 PM
He was so conflicted inside. He was supposed to have loyalty to his family but he felt so… disregarded. Not by Pyrrhic, not by Eligos, but knowing his whole goal in life could so easily be ripped out from beneath him… Iroh looked to his paws, he felt uncertain for the first time in his life. He wanted to run to Banshee, surely she could offer him sound advice or at least a shoulder to lean on.

When he heard paw steps he was half certain he was going to look up and see her white marked face. Iroh didn’t mean for his face to fall as heavily as it did when he recognized his cousin. Blue and lavender eyes fell back to his paws as his cousin padded over quietly and settled down in front of him.

”Hey,” He answered more softly than his voice ever got. His cousin was right, there was something wrong with the yearling. But Iroh wasn’t even sure he could put his paw pad on it. ”I don’t know.” Iroh admitted, not knowing if he was alright or not. He didn’t feel like it. He felt broken. ”Nothing feels right.”
Where My Demons Hide