Bravo

gems
size
build
player
06-22-2014, 02:38 AM

ive got something i can laugh about

good day sunshine!

Golden orbs would scan the land before him, seemingly void of life but for the strong scent of wolf. It was winter in the west, and the warmth that the territory could usually promise was unusually absent today. It was nothing the boy was not accustomed to, yet he had to wonder if the gods were trying to send him a sign of sorts.

Hadn't the boy been trying to land himself in new situations? What was known was the dull and predetermined lifestyle of a royal in training, and Bravo longed for the glimmering hope of the unknown. It had seemed that west was the answer to his solution, and Olympus was said to be home of the gods themselves.

Gods! He grinned and nodded his head. Olympus would have to be the answer! To live among gods....it would be the biggest plunge he could ever make into the unknown. Golden eyes would sparkle for adventure as he set off towards the border, his pristine pelt an ivory stone against the barren landscape before him. As his youthful nose caught the scent that marked the border, Bravo would tilt back his cranium and open his maw, summoning the gods themselves to answer his call.

Bravo!

Walk Think "Speak!"

Natalya

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
06-24-2014, 11:24 AM (This post was last modified: 06-24-2014, 11:24 AM by Natalya.)
pre-meeting - sorry if this sucks, posting from work

The call that summoned her as she wandered near the border was a foreign one, and it was more than welcome to the Centurion's ears. Since her interactions with family had been few lately and her duties had been scarce, Natalya was in need of a distraction. She wandered slowly over the plains toward the source of the noise, sniffing the air ahead of her for any scent that would aid her in finding the newcomer. Eventually she would approach him, head and tail held high, her raven perched silently on her back.

"Hello, stranger. What brings you to Olympus?"

Walk "Talk" Think

Bravo

gems
size
build
player
06-24-2014, 03:24 PM (This post was last modified: 06-24-2014, 03:25 PM by Bravo.)

good day sunshine!

Golden eyes would take in the ebony lass with interest. She was pure in her color, as almost the complete opposite of him but for a thin scar running down her foreleg. She had a bird as dark as her own pelt perched on her back that Bravo had only seen flying around the trees recently, as the creature was foreign to his homeland.

Bravo would greet her as he was taught, assuming that she was important to be greeting newcomers at the border. He would dip his head slightly with one paw stretched out in a bow to the stranger.

"Hello, my name is Bravo Anitago Terrani. I've traveled far to present myself to you today as a willing and able promise to serve your pack and the gods that resign therein." He would begin, pausing only to raise himself from the ground and look again at the Dame from eye level.

"I have many skills, those included are hunting, running, healing, and providing for those who need aid. I come from a strong bloodline centered in a northern country and have been given the privilege of finding my own way. My path led me here, if you would honor me with the permission to join your ranks."

He would finish his introduction and look to the lady for any sign of acceptance or rejection. She seemed kind enough, maybe she would allow him to demonstrate his skills if she had any doubts.

Bravo!

Walk Think "Speak!"

Natalya

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
06-24-2014, 08:49 PM
[Image: EJlRXr4.png]
Quote:The sable dame listened attentively to the male's movements and his greeting, her face stoic until he mentioned their gods. It was then that a small smile crossed her features, but she allowed him to finish his speech before interjecting. He certainly seemed to be a pleasant surprise.

"So you have heard of our gods and our heritage, then? I am impressed. Few who have come to this border are so informed." She paused, feigning giving him a once over, before continuing. "My name is Natalya and I am the Centurion of Olympus. While you certainly have my attention, there are a few things we must go over first. Olympus is a neutral pack based around a family of descendants of our gods, as you already know. The family is to be given the utmost respect at all times, especially our Empress, Virgil. You are expected to be capable of fighting, as well as having minor training in other areas. As you are already an able hunter, I would recommend you for the position of Legion in our ranks. We are in need of dedicated hunters to feed our growing number of young.

"If you are a peaceful wolf, you must know that we will move to conquer these lands. We are meant to rule an Empire, and once our numbers have increased, we will take what is ours. If you feel that you are prepared for all of these things,I would be glad to welcome one such as yourself into the pack. Do you have any questions for me?" Her tail swayed gently behind her as she finished and awaited his reply, hoping for the best with this one.

Bravo

gems
size
build
player
07-09-2014, 09:02 PM

good day sunshine!

Bravo would listen attentively as she spoke. He would not nod his head to her words but would keep his expression stony and focused. He didn't want to miss a single detail. She spoke of the amount of training that Olympian underwent, the ranks, the Empress, Virgil. Ah, so that was the name of the Golden Goddess.

Golden eyes would smile as she spoke of the position he would be placed in. Legion. "I assure you, milady, I would be honored to hold that rank. To serve and aid in the future of our pack. And I certainly would love to be taught through experience the skill of being a warrior as well as whatever other skills the Gods wish for me to learn. It would truly be a shame to disappoint."

His tail would wag then, momentarily forgetting his place as the thrill of being in Olympus shocked through his system.She spoke then of their plans of conquering, and then he would nod. "I understand that a great pack ruled by the gods themselves will have a need to take on more territory. Of course Olympus will expand. I'm fully prepared to fight for that vision...I am a faithful man, my lady, and if the gods will it then it must be done!" He would finish on a high note, happiness already filling his vocals.

Bravo!

Walk Think "Speak!"

Natalya

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-10-2014, 04:43 PM
[Image: EJlRXr4.png]
Quote:Natalya listened intently to the brute's replies, increasingly pleased with his devotion to and interest in Olympus even before being accepted. She smiled wider and nodded when he finished speaking. "Well then, Bravo, I welcome you to Olympus in the position of Legion. Please make an effort to meet our Empress at your earliest convenience and perhaps, if you are able, set up a pack hunt when time permits. We are in need of some time spent together gathering, but I unfortunately have not been able to head up such an outing. If you need anything, please call for me."

-exit Nat unless Bravo needs something-

ooc;; PLEASE POST IN PACK MEETING :) since this thread was marked before that.