An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Nyx

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantPride - DemisexualChristmas 2019
02-03-2020, 10:51 PM (This post was last modified: 02-03-2020, 10:52 PM by Sota.)

Maple trees weren't exactly Sota's favorite kind of trees, that was for sure. Their branches were high, arching toward the sky and away from his restless paws as he carefully navigated up the tree's trunk and onto one of the lower-hanging branches. He balanced awkwardly on the skinny branch for a long moment, shifting his weight as he bowed and swayed under his slight weight before deciding his plan was doomed from the start. Swinging his hindquarters around, he used his front paws against the tree trunk to leap down toward the earth, landing on solid ground with a soft thunk.

Abandoning his tree-climbing mission, Sota moved toward the center of the grove. The air here was different - there was a fruity scent on the air that was unmistakable, and his interest was immediately piqued, tugged gently away from his trees. Nimble paws carried the small wolf through the grass and toward a group of thick bushes. He spotted bright red berries, tangled in the mess of vines and vegetation, and gingerly he moved forward to sniff at the fruit, wondering if it was safe to eat at all.

Sota has a male bamboo lemur companion named Kaito, he's sometimes nearby but usually only if stated!

Mint

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
02-04-2020, 07:43 PM

Light paws fell upon the earth as Mint traveled along the wilds. Curious green eyes took in each passing tree as an eager sniffing nose consumed the new scents. It was the first time the crimson kissed Wolf had ventured to the opposing continent. She was careful to move with quiet steps but fast enough to alert nearby prey. The babe wasn't on a hunting mission but merely desired to explore. Caution was not thrown into the wind though. She remained alert and aware of her surroundings. Since becoming a rogue Mint had to acclimate to the fact that she was truly alone. If she called for help more then likely no one would come. She had no friends nor enemies. Her entire life was now a blank slate and it was terrifyingly freeing.

As she moved along a scent filled her nose. Eyes sharpened as she scanned the region. But, it wasn't long before the thud of another hitting the earth was heard. Mint raised a brow as she carefully stepped forward. The scent belonged to that of a male Wolf but she couldn't tell much else. She wasn't familiar enough with the lands to pinpoint a pack or territory. With a gentle nod of self assurance Mint broke through the brush and allowed her eyes to fall upon an oddly marked Wolf sniffing at a red berry. Due to the rustling she could assume he'd be alerted of her arrival so she opted to speak up. "Hi there." Lips flicked into a small grin as she stepped from the brush and into the clearing. But, she did not get any closer then ten tail lengths away.

Sota

The Hallows
Scout

Expert Intellectual (165)

Master Navigator (255)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Nyx

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantPride - DemisexualChristmas 2019
02-11-2020, 09:29 PM

Though distracted by the possibility of a strange snack, Sota's guard was never entirely down. Despite his tendency to get lost in his own thoughts, he was perpetually aware of what was going on around him - such was the way of the Songa. To be swift on your paws was only one of the core teachings of his people. Being alert and ever-present was another. The sound of paws moving over foliage caught his attention and he slowly turned his head, abandoning the berries that had formerly caught his interest. Before long a stranger was approaching, a female considerably larger than him with an interesting coat that his eyes danced over for a long moment before he dared speak.

"Oh.. hello," Sota replied, his voice soft and airy when he finally dared to speak. Once these larger wolves had left him nearly speechless, stunned in his tracks, but he had slowly learned to open up to them - even if his paws were twitching and begging him to return to the shelter of his trees.  "Say, have you tried these before?" He grinned in response, his expression genuine as he finally dared let his gaze drift from Mint back to the bush he'd been eyeing. "My name's Desota, by the way." With a flourish the small male dipped his head, a paw lifting in turn in a pseudo-bow as he faced her properly.

Sota has a male bamboo lemur companion named Kaito, he's sometimes nearby but usually only if stated!

Mint

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
02-17-2020, 08:04 PM

The stranger moved with elegance and a tough of understandable hesitation. Mint wasn't fond of random Wolves waltzing up to her but sometimes interaction wasn't to be avoided. If she was going to start her life in these new lands she'd have to get a feel for its current residents. Nevertheless, it was not long before the striped male spoke up with greetings and a question. Mint allowed her soft gaze to fall upon the berry bush as she cocked her head to she side ever so slightly. She took in the sight of the rather inviting berries as he revealed his name.

Green eyes flicked back towards Desota as she shrugged, "Can't say I have, Desota." A simple smile flicked across inky lips as she nodded towards the male. "It's nice to meet you by the way. My name's Mint." She then took a few daring steps closer to the berries in attempt to get a closer look and sniff. Extending her neck slightly to smell the berries with a raised brow, "I've never seen these where I come from..." Mint glanced towards Desota, "Have you tried them before?"

Sota

The Hallows
Scout

Expert Intellectual (165)

Master Navigator (255)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Nyx

02-21-2020, 12:24 PM

Luckily, Sota's shyness was counteracted by his politeness. He wouldn't dare flee from someone offering him a friendly greeting, even if he was practically cowering in their presence; but nothing about this stranger made him feel like fleeing was at all necessary. She seemed polite enough to entertain his question, turning to eye the bush as well. Her willingness to let her guard down allowed him to do the same, his posture slackening slightly from its otherwise tense position. "A pleasure as well, Mint," Sota offered with another brief dip of his head, finally letting a smile sneak across his lips.

"I haven't, though these lands aren't too far from my homelands," Sota admitted easily. He had no way to ensure the fruit was safe or not, other than by trial and error... and getting sick in the middle of a conversation didn't sound appealing to him. "But I'm not sure I'm willing to risk it." The Songa could be impulsive, but he generally preferred to safe route - at least when it came to things like ingesting foreign foods. "Where are you from then, miss? If you don't mind me asking." Not that he'd know anywhere she might name, but it was worth a try, right?