Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
02-05-2020, 03:50 PM
The youth was unaware of the volcano that had erupted, causing mayhem across the region, but she could see that something had happened. The girl was curious what it was, but more than that, she was hungry and hunger overruled her curiosity. She was too young to really hunt anything, but she was small, she didn’t need that much. Thus, the youth could be found in a large valley, body crouched low as she slunk through the tall grass nose working overtime as she tried to find a ground bird hunkered down.

Atlas was both fortunate and unfortunate. It was the wrong time of day for birds to be nesting on the ground, they were out getting food, but it did leave their nests unguarded. The seal colored pup would eventually stumble on a nest, but it held no full grown bird. Only babies. She would sigh as she stared at the vulnerable creatures, her stomach growling and eventually urging her to kill the young things. “Beggars can’t be choosers….right?” She muttered, taking a step forward. “Sorry birds…” She’d murmer before biting into one baby bird, killing it quickly. Ever the opportunist, she didn’t just stop with one, she would kill all three and then stuff them in her jaws and take off running, getting as far from the nest as she could before the momma bird found her. In her haste, she had crossed the border into a pack, but that didn’t matter. Once under some shelter she would plop down and begin eating.

Torin

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
02-24-2020, 03:03 PM
If Torin was given any real time to think about it he might have wondered where all these abandoned pups were coming from that he seemed to stumble across. Not that that was what he was thinking of right now, no right now he was tracking an unfamiliar scent within his own pack, he was on edge by that alone.

A growl was already building on in his chest as he prowled through the lands, he wasn't running but moving with purpose through the lands, clearly confident in his dominance. The scent grew stronger, and it was accompanied by prey scent, freshly killed by his estimation and he felt his anger flare. It was one thing to trespass, another to steal prey from his own home and family.

So to say he wasn't expecting to find a solo pup when he came upon the owner of the scent would have been an understatement. Torin stopped short as he spotted her. His anger suddenly dropping. He swallowed hard before approaching the child. "I hope you've got a good reason for trespassing." He said sternly but not totally unkindly.

Speech

Art by Sam2015
[Image: jBaYOuX.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3