gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

Valentines 2020Treat 2019
02-05-2020, 04:12 PM
Orca knew that she could have bounded ahead of Acere and Beat, she could have gotten a bed ready and some fresh food for him to eat from the reserves. Yet, the young girl did not leave her newly made friend. She stayed glued to his left side, offering support and warmth for the older pup as they made their way back to the ship. Orca wondered about the curse he said he had, about those important to him dying….she wanted to ask him, but at the same time, she didn’t want to bring it up in front of her dad. “Look Beat! We’re almost there!” She’d say perhaps a little too loudly as the ship came into view. “Just a little further and you’ll be nice and warm.” She’d tell him, hoping that he would accept the food that they offered him along with the warmth.
[Image: Polaris_pixel.png]

Beat

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Acacia

Christmas 2019
02-05-2020, 10:52 PM
The north froze curses. It had to be true. Not only Orca had told him that this was so, but her father had told him as well. That had to make it true. They wouldn't lie to her, would they? As the trio moved along back towards the place that Orca and Acere called home, Beat was deep in thought. Although... he wasn't deep enough in thought that he couldn't enjoy the warmth that emanated from Orca's well fed, furrier frame.

Suddenly Orca piped up, pulling his attention to a strange shape up ahead. She said there would be food and warmth in there. The slender boy offered up a tiny smile and nodded in acceptance. He would be glad to be warm again and fed too. "Thank you both," he offered up shyly. Then a thought struck him and his brows furrowed. "Do you... do you think the north will kill my curse? Or will it come alive again when I go home where its warm?" It was a legitimate concern. If it was going to come alive, then he would think twice about leaving this place. Would they let him stay if he wanted to?
[Image: s5aYTNb.jpg?3]
Aunt Twig may enter any of Beat's threads while he is underage.