ardent

ON THE WINGS OF ANGELS

Eris

gems
size
build
player
06-22-2014, 12:19 AM

The epidemic was over. The wolves were either already healed or healing. She had never felt so relieved in her life, when Athena had brought her the cure. She had rested, in the days following- as each of the wolves left her den, and had finally ventured to leave the territory. She had headed towards the Western territories, for once with no interest in speaking with the Valhallan wolves. This journey was just to explore- and perhaps run into her daughter. She hadn't realized how little of the land, she had explored- until she found herself deep within the willows. It was beautiful down here, and quite a bit warmer than the frigid arctic lands that Glaciem thrived in.

She took a deep breath, the western air passing through her nose, and she let it out with a sigh. Her tan eye-lids fell over her golden eyes, as she sank to her haunches, and then further to the ground. The little bit of sunlight that filtered between the willow trees warmed her tawny coat, and it felt good on her old bones. She'd spent the last year in Glaciem, under Isardis's rule- and it had been one of the most hectic and stressful years of her life. It made her feel like she was ten years old, rather than six. She smiled slightly at the thought, though life had been hectic- the albino king had surely made things interesting. She knew he was still suffering illness, and she couldn't help but wonder if he'd make it. He'd named Athena as heir, a choice that she approved of- a choice that anyone with a decent head on their shoulders would approve of. Athena would be a marvelous leader. She let out a sigh- she couldn't shake the feeling... that she wouldn't be around to see Athena wear her crown, though.

Speech...

Virgil I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
07-17-2014, 07:43 PM
OOC: roamer & I would prefer that nobody come to know Virgil killed Eris plz (:

There is a pain in her heart, and it has a pain she dares not to speak. Long limbs carry the woman towards the source of an innocent, fiery eyes locking upon her frame. Eyes search for a nearby water source, feeling a compulsion. The gods hate her so; they have taken her love, pushed the plague on her innocent children, and now, now she will appease them. They have broken her spine, and she will not risk the life of her babes any longer. She moves quietly through the water, her scent disguised as she seeks to approach the woman.
?Excuse me,? she calls, a summons. ?I think I?m a bit lost. Would you mind helping?? she asks. It?s manipulative, an attempt to draw the woman into the water and trick her closer. Oh, Virgil could easily kill her on the land, but she wants to see the blood, wants to watch it spread around her. She wants to make the perfect sacrifice.

Table by Lu - Image by Poison - Code for Ala Only
[Image: 2u8dyte.jpg]

Eris

gems
size
build
player
07-27-2014, 06:32 PM

She's alone in her thoughts for a long while, her heartbeat the only sound, aside from the birds that she hears. A new voice speaks, and Eris lifts her head. Squinting, she can just make out a golden form in the water, and she stands moving towards it at the strangers words. A bit lost? Why is she lost? "Of course, I can help you, dear. What are you seeking?" She asks, as steps into the river towards the stranger. The water is cool around her legs, and she halts just a few feet from the rather large stranger, though at her mere twenty-three inches, everyone feels large. Perhaps she just notices it more in her old age? She stands in the water, a very polite smile on her jaws- eager to help the seemingly younger wolf.

Speech...