Harbringr

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player

Samhain 2022Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Trick 2019
02-08-2020, 01:57 PM
Harbringr pulled himself up onto a wooden dock, reaching his head out to sniff at a strange metal structure nearby. Strange buildings lay along the beach and Hari bounded over to them, his tail up in the air, waving as he moved closer to explore. "Now this is more like it!" These were human relics of that he was sure. Strange and unnatural in their structure made him certain they could not have been made by any other living creature.

It was chillier here in the southern continent. As per usual, Harbringr was keeping a weather eye out. He wasn't sure if the drop in temperature had to do with a front starting to move in or the fact that the seasons were reversed. While it was summer in Boreas that meant that it was winter here in Auster.

Zeitgeist

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
02-09-2020, 03:07 PM
Zee's jaw dropped as they stepped onto the Forgotten Isle, her eyes alight with wonder. "This place is definitely my favorite." She insisted, her tail wagging slowly behind her. The place was the most unique they'd seen so far and definitely worth the journey to Auster. She bounded forward happily, looking out upon all the relics of humanity that rested here. "Look! What's that?" She lifted a paw to gesture at the massive ship on the shore. "Oh man I bet we can bring so much shit back to Ashen from here. This is crazy! You got to craft me some souvenirs." The island was touched by nature in the same way the others had been, but everywhere the pair looked there was an unnatural structure to behold.

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.

Harbringr

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player

Samhain 2022Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Trick 2019
02-09-2020, 03:14 PM
Harbringr had to agree with Zee. There was so much stuff here! He maneuvered over to the ship, reaching out a paw and striking the metal with his claws. "I have no idea what this is but it sounds hollow." He paced along side it but didn't see an immediate way in and his attention swiftly turned to one of the cabins that lay on the shore. He strode right in then called out from the door frame. "Sure! Whatever you want me to make you I'd be happy to. Hey, check this out!" He sprang onto an old mattress, bouncing slightly in the air when he leapt on it. He moved to settle on top of it. Not a bad bed. A few hides and they'd really have something here.

His gaze turned to the window as he noticed patches of white and gray clouds starting to gather outside. They weren't very tall, alto cumulus if he wasn't mistaken. They'd likely mean rain. "Say, Zee? It looks like it could end up raining tonight. Not a storm, just rain. Do you want to move on or shall we go ahead and stay here tonight then get a fresh start tomorrow?"

Zeitgeist

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
02-09-2020, 03:21 PM
Zee followed along as Hari entered the cabin, laughing as he bounded onto the mattress. She leapt up after him, feeling it's spring as she landed. "If only we could take this back." She mused, thinking of how much fun the pups would have bouncing upon the relic. As he mentioned the coming rain her ears perked, and she looked briefly concerned. However if he'd insisted it was merely rain and not a storm, Zee trusted him. "Let's stay here, there's too much to see and I doubt we'll ever find ourselves out this far again." The cabin seemed sturdy enough to shelter them from the rains, and she peered out the window to see an even larger enclosure in the distance. It was as high as twenty wolves, maybe even bigger then the castle they'd passed by on the way. "Lets go look in there before the rain hits." She suggested, moving out the door frame towards the massive structure. It had dozens of windows, and from the look of it it was filled to the brim with things to see and do.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.

Harbringr

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player

02-09-2020, 03:39 PM
Harbringr sprang off the bed and stared at it for a moment. "Well, maybe next time we visit we can bring it back. There's got a be a way to do it. We could make something to pull it on, maybe a raft to get it across the water." It would be a lot of work but if Zee really wanted the mattress he was certain there'd be a way to accomplish this. It wasn't like they'd be trying to take an entire ship.

He nodded and followed after Zee to the largest structure on the island. He quickly moved inside, carefully avoiding the broken glass. "Whoa.. what is all of this stuff?" He peered at a mannequin garbed in some strange skins. He wasn't sure what the creature was and he leaned out to sniff it. "Do… you don't suppose this is a human do you?" The wind shifted bringing with it a cool, moist breeze. Ah yea, it was definitely going to rain tonight but at least there were plenty of places here to take shelter.

Zeitgeist

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

02-09-2020, 03:50 PM
Zee stared longingly at the mattress as Hari spoke, but frowned. "I don't know, It'd be an awful long trip to make." There wasn't just the swim ashore to think of, but also dragging the thing across all of Auster and half of Boreas home. She dismissed the idea sadly.

Once inside the structure it was obvious how much more there was still yet to see. She was looking over at the stairs, until Hari's words caught her ears and she whirled. A human? No. Her lip pulled back as she snuck close to the thing, sniffing it also. "Shouldn't it be rotten, or something?" She asked hesitantly, lifting a paw to lightly nudge the mannequin with one toe. "Look there are more over there." Zee motioned to further down the hall, where more mannequins lay discarded. "Do you think there was some epidemic, and it killed them all off?" The clouds began to gather outside, the sun's light becoming hidden. The windows that previously kept the structure lit grew dark, and suddenly the building felt ominous. "Do you think it's haunted?" She whispered.