gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
02-12-2020, 03:02 AM (This post was last modified: 02-12-2020, 03:34 AM by Shaye I.)

Time did not seem to pass the same beyond the veil, but the dark blue girl had found at last her parents, whom she had sorely missed and loved. Her time with them felt ageless, and well there was no morning, nor night, she would remember at last what it felt like to sleep in their arms.

The woman who had been alpha, had not forgotten that those that came before her were also ones that she loved. Those that had been born when she had been old were still equally dear, and a hole in her heart, though she would never wish speed for them to join her.

In the misty ashes of this world, she would start to feel the stirring of discomfort, of longing and desire to see those she loved. She reached out first to find the girl she had lost and never got to see again, and found the mind of Motif closed to her. She would reach out again, seeking Poem and Theory, Wanderer and Alpha, as she sought to intrude upon their dreams. The dead should not mess with the living but some part of her needed to hear from them, and to discover how went their lives in the world she had left behind.

""

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.

Poem

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player

The Ooze ParticipantValentines 2020Critical Fail!Trick 2019
02-12-2020, 02:04 PM
Poem often dreamed of her mother, when she dreamed at all. Tonight was different though, she inhaled deeply as that unmistakable scent filled her senses. She was suddenly warm and that feeling of peace her pup hood had filled her young heart. The yearling blinked back her bright blue and lavender eyes so she could see her beloved mother’s young features. The woman was younger than Poem had ever seen her in life, though she still seemed troubled there was no more stress for Shaye to endure.

They were in Shaye’s old den, the smells of her childhood filled the air as she snuggled contentedly against her mother’s dark fur. Though she was reaching adulthood in reality she felt reverted to a more innocent self. She didn’t feel the pain of the separation now, only joy at being reunited. Mom Poem whispered with obvious relief, her features molded into a jovial smile as she embraced her lost parent.

Theory

Avalon
Healer

Master Fighter (250)

Master Healer (240)

An icon representing the specialty Fertile Fertile

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Xarae

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022WealthyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
OverachieverCritical Attack!VolcanoLegendaryCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
02-22-2020, 03:07 PM
Theory slept soundly lately. She worked her body so thoroughly that there was hardly any space for dreams. When she laid down to rest at night, she rested her chin on her paws and closed her eyes to the yawning darkness of a blank, restless sleep. As she slipped into sleep, she was prepared for another empty night. To her surprise a dream began to form. It was all shadows and light at first, shades of darkness, but finally it pulled together to create a cohesive scene: Poem and Shaye and herself, together in Shaye's den. Except the den was now their whole world, at once bigger and smaller than it had ever been. Theory felt strange inside, as if she had stepped behind a solid sheet of water knowing there was rock behind it, only to find herself in another dimension entirely. Not just a cave behind a waterfall, but an entirely different world. Theo's eyes watered and she looked frantically between Poem and Shaye. "Wh-what's going on?"