size
Large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Pride - AsexualDouble MasterValentines 2020Trick 2019
02-16-2020, 07:09 PM

Aerndis worked her way south from the weeping woods into yet another forested area. It was a thick mangrove forest full of trees and waterways. However, by the time she had arrived night had just fallen and the dreary forest suddenly began to glow. How strange! Aerndis stepped forward and sniffed lightly at a nearby tree, admiring the rosy glow that the moss seemed to be giving off. The water to seemed to glow. Was there something in there as well?

This definitely needed to be on her map! Aerndis set down her deer hide bundle and started rooting around until she found the wrapped up piece of hide that was her eastern map.

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Seadragoness

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
02-17-2020, 03:47 PM
The newly made father was in fine spirit as he made his way along the familiar borders of his pack. Marshal flided lazily in the sky above him, and the Warlord seemed to have found a peace he had been lacking before. His smile came easily, as he looked out across the ocean that touched Sea’s Plains. As he made his way back up towards Tall Grass Plains and Weeping Woods, he caught the stale scent of his children, and Zee. His wife had allowed them some time outside the pack? The knowledge surprised him, he had expected Zee to be a more cautious mother then she had been thus far. That she allowed them the freedoms she had meant the parents had not been at odds yet on the right way to raise children. They needed the chance to learn things for themselves, with safety nets around, of course.

He moved into the woods, careful to avoid the muddy patches where the soil and streams lay thick together. He had already almost drowned in a soil soup, and had no wish to repeat the experience.

Before he knew it, he had reached Lovers Mangrove, and intended to turn around and head back again, before he caught sight of the very brightly coloured wolf. It was like looking at the stars, and all he could think for the moment was his star-loving daughter would cry with joy at seeing such a wolf. “Good morning” he called out to her, wondering if he could convince her to come back towards the Armada and meet his daughter.

Aerndis

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

02-17-2020, 07:45 PM

Aerndis wondered what caused the glow. Why did some plants glow and others not and how was it such tiny creatures could create so much light when they were naked to the eye during the day. It was really fascinating. The reflection of light from the moss in a nearby pool caught her eye. The pool was large but would it be consistent enough to put on her map? That was the question. It was hard to say. Maybe she'd just mark the boundaries for now and she could explore more in depth later.

Aerndis stuck her head into her bag and had just wrapped her jaws around her jar of crushed raspberries when a voice bid her good morning. Her head popped out of the bag to see a large, saber-fanged man standing there. Morning! Goodness was it morning already? She set the jar down.

"Hello there, are you out for a walk?" She carefully pulled the cork out of the jar and stuck one of her nails in before dabbing lightly at the hide to test the consistency.

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Seadragoness

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
02-20-2020, 11:34 PM
The star-marked wolf rose a head holding something stained darkly red. It only took a sniff to recognise the scent as something fruity, rather than meaty, but that was about where his knowledge ended.

She placed it down, and he politely gave her a moment to do so and speak. He nodded his head in response to her question, taking a seat so he towered a little less over the stranger. “Patrolling, actually, my pack resides not far from here.” he explained. “This is a little… forward of me, but I haven’t seen a wolf with your colouration before. Would you like to meet my daughter? She has a fascination with the stars” his muzzle crinkled into an easy smile. Having children had definitely softened something inside of the brutal Warlord. At least when it came to finding things that might please his little loves.

Aerndis

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

02-24-2020, 10:32 PM

The night was alive with summer sounds. Insects of various kinds were singing out their serenades and a trio of lightning bugs caught Aerndis' attention for a moment. She watched them land gracefully on the trunk of a nearby mangrove tree. In the distance she could hear the soft hooting of an owl. She wondered what kind it was and if it was out hunting tonight, taking advantage of the last shreds of night time before the light of dawn fully washed over them.

Aerndis bent her head and focused back on her map, finding she needed to dip her claw again. Once she did she sketched in a rough outline of the border she as at as well as one of the larger trees and the edge of the water. She'd have to venture around the full edge of the territory to get an over all idea of its size. Map making was proving tedious but she reminded herself that this was just a rough outline. She could go in depth later when she found a more permanent ink.

Her ears perked up as the man mentioned that his pack resided not far from where they were. She had no idea she was wondering so close to a pack. That would be something good to mark on her map. It would help to have an idea of who was around, especially in the middle of an exuberant chase which could lead a distracted wolf right over a boundary. His question was a bit odd but Aerndis was also flattered. She smiled softly. "Sure, I wouldn't mind visiting your pack and seeing your daughter. I think it would be good to mark your borders on my map to help prevent accidental trespassing. It seems everything has been a bit scrambled thanks to the volcano."

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Seadragoness

02-28-2020, 12:27 AM
He watched with curiosity as she dipped her paw in the fruit and drew it across a hide. He squinted, wondering if she had lost her mind, before he realised what it was she was doing. She was... drawing a map. He could see the incomplete world before her when he leaned in close, and caught of lands he himself had never crossed before. His interest in this woman grew.

She expressed an interest in visiting his pack and meeting his daughter. He had a feeling now that she might be of more use to him then just a curiosity for the rich young mind of his child. "I'll happily give you a tour of our land and that of my ally, the Ashen Empire. It would give you four new lands to pen into your map, if, in return, you help us construct a map of what you have so far. My daughter, Asla, can accompany us." It was a good idea, it would give this woman a chance at exploring which must be a passion of hers if the map was any indication. In return, she would help then fill in some holes of their knowledge of the land. His daughter would be a bonus and could speak to this star-coated wolf as they walked.... if this woman was partial to the plan.

Aerndis

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

02-28-2020, 09:48 AM

She let the man lean in to see her map more clearly, knowing that this was a curious thing for many wolves. Her ears perked up as he stated that he was willing to give her a tour of four new lands in exchange for a copy of the map of what she had so far. She grinned. "I would love that! It's a deal. My name is Aerndis by the way. I meant to mention it earlier but my manners get away from me sometimes." She was easily engrossed in the world around her and sometimes it took her a bit to remember proper social protocol. Not that she was too concerned about it. She wasn't a diplomat or high-ranking wolf so it usually wasn't of significant consequence.