size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 1 Worship
02-17-2020, 04:29 AM
Despite her aversion to water, the beach had become one of Aslatiel’s favorite places. Though she wouldn't go near the ocean, the sound of the waves was incredibly soothing. The warmth of the sun beating down on her light colored pelt was comforting. Those two things together quickly lulled the child to sleep.

There hasn't been much to do that day. Azure and Mort seemed to be busy. Indy was nowhere to be seen, nor was their father. Their mother was busy holding down the territory. Everyone was busy but her. They were supposed to travel in pairs, but Asla had always had trouble with following orders. If there was no one to travel with, she had no choice but to travel alone, right?

Aside from napping in the sand, the young wolf had no plans for the day. When she woke up, she might try to hunt herself some lunch, but other than that, this was her life right now. She wasn't complaining.
[Image: qnvtMu8.png?1]

Indigo

Obscura
Champion

Master Fighter (240)

Master Healer (245)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

Wordy1K
02-17-2020, 08:51 AM
The young red marked puppy had yet to find his favorite place, but as long as he was nearby to family he didn’t much care where he was. Despite his grounding the boy liked to wander still, and even if he didn’t notice their presence the fluffy Bast or sharp vulture were always keeping an eye. Indigo was very much in awe of his father’s giant bird, and wondered just a little if he’d find his own fierce companions one day.

He would have followed his sister to the beach if he’d seen her go, but he had been too busy getting some quiet time in aunt Io’s garden. He was learning to like plant life, there were so many different kinds and he was learning that they had just as many uses. He didn’t think he would ever know all of them, but he was starting to recognize the more common ones. Like Dandelion.

Eventually though his endless energy could not be contained in the garden, and unlike Mort he was careful not to disturb his beloved Aunt’s garden. Massive paws carried him away from the tall grasses and towards the islands that held the other half of the Empire. As his paws found the beach he caught his sister’s scent and the boy was quick to find her sleeping on the beach. His long walk tired him enough that he had no complains about curling up beside her in the sand and enjoying the sun.

Warning: Indigo should be considered a Mature Character.

Aslatiel

Obscura
Champion

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (245)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

02-17-2020, 09:11 AM
Movement and a presence beside the girl brought one celestial eye open. "Indy," she purred, curling up against her favorite purple sibling. Still quite tired, she nuzzled into his cheek and pressed her face against his neck, shielding her eyes from the sun. Happy with his arrival, the small wolf soon fell back asleep.

It was some time later that she woke, still curled up against her brother. The girl nuzzled into his neck again before getting up and stretching out her somewhat stiff limbs. She'd been napping for quite some time. Staying up at night to look at the stars made her a little more tired during the day. She really needed naps.

Once Indy was awake, Asla grinned, her fluffy tail swishing back and forth on the sand. "What were you up to today? I didn't see you. I didn't see anybody." She wasn't blaming him for leaving her alone, she was simply curious.

Indigo

Obscura
Champion

Master Fighter (240)

Master Healer (245)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

Wordy1K
02-17-2020, 03:30 PM
He was her favorite purple sibling because he was her only purple sibling, but Indigo did feel closest to his tiny sister. Maybe it was their time in the womb together but maybe it was just Aslatiel’s natural charisma. She curled up beside him and Indigo lay his huge head over her shoulders and she fell asleep. He wasn’t long to join her.

Indy woke gently as she nuzzled him awake and pulled away from the cuddle pile. He stretched his long limbs to their full extent before getting to his feet and turning his sapphire gaze on Asla’s happy form. She asked where he’d been that morning and the boy didn’t hesitate to answer enthusiastically. ”I went to Aunty Io’s garden.” Their aunt seemed to mostly keep to herself or Roan but he always felt welcome in the garden. He kept quiet to be polite and tried his best not to disturb anything. ”I tried to wake you up, but you just groaned and rolled back over.” The young pup giggled softly, ”I woke up when Dad went to get you last night. Was it a lot different without the sun?”

Aslatiel

Obscura
Champion

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

02-18-2020, 03:15 AM
Asla would never have a knack for healing and so plants didn't interest her in the slightest. She imagine that there were many things that Indy might not find interesting that she liked, so it wasn't a big deal to her. Everyone was different, she was learning. She liked the smell of the garden though, that much she knew.

Indy asked about the world at night and Aslatiel grinned, leaning against her lavender brother. The girls eyes sparkled as she spoke of the night and its sky. "It's so pretty. It's huuuuuge and there are so many colors and lights. I'm learning where all of the stars are." A little giggle burst from her. "I talk to the stars. I tell them my name. I'm still waiting to hear theirs. I think stars whisper, so I try to whisper too." Casting a glance at her brother, she wondered if he might think she was crazy.

Indigo

Obscura
Champion

Master Fighter (240)

Master Healer (245)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

Wordy1K
02-18-2020, 08:21 AM
Indigo could learn to like the stars, he wasn’t sure if he’d ever memorize their places or patterns. The pup could appreciate their beauty with his sister though, just like she wouldn’t memorize the plants he would one day use but could enjoy the scents of a garden. Maybe one day Indy would give his sister beautiful bouquets like their mother.

His tiny sister leaned against him and Indy relaxed into her as she seemed to grow even brighter when she spoke of the stars. Her passion was easy to see, and he could more than see himself indulging with her. If only he could offer her a bouquet of stars. They seemed like vibrant flowers in the sky from what he could tell. Catching them would be his greatest difficulty. What Asla said resonated within him, if she talked to the stars could he talk to the plants? Would they answer him?
”Do you think they’d whisper to me?” He asked softly as he accepted everything she said. He had little doubt what she said was true, maybe the stars really did talk.

Aslatiel

Obscura
Champion

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

02-18-2020, 03:28 PM
With her brother so close, she really just wanted to keep touching him, so the girl began to groom the thicker fur behind his ears. His question was soft and she wondered if he was talking about stars or the plants that he adored. Her own voice was soft and she rested her head upon his, an ear on either side of her muzzle. "I think... even if they don't answer, they can hear us." She looked up to the daytime sky and wondered if the stars were there even now. "Maybe they don't talk in the same way that we do, so they show us in other ways." It was a deep thought for one so young, but it was a thought that she very much liked.

"We should look at the stars together, Indy. And you can show me your plants in Aunt Io's garden. Tell me all about them." She gave her brother a squeeze and kissed him between the ears. Of all of her siblings, Indy was the easiest to be around. She didn't have to sooth his feelings or tamp down his ego. He just... was. She loved him so much for that.

Indigo

Obscura
Champion

Master Fighter (240)

Master Healer (245)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

Wordy1K
02-18-2020, 04:01 PM
Indigo would never protest Aslatiel’s closeness, the young patient pup relaxed against her grooming and felt at peace. He closed his vivid sapphire eyes as her tongue rolled over the thick fur of his neck. Azure assured him that his hugeness was an attribute but Indy couldn’t help but wonder if he’d been wrong. Not that he had evidence for either side quite yet, but it was in his nature to doubt himself before making a decision or opinion.

The boy sighed contentedly as his sister lay her head overtop of his mammoth skull. They fit together as they did in the womb, and would likely never lose their puzzle piece relationship. She spoke in hushed tones about the stars hearing them, or maybe she spoke about his plants. They could hear, but maybe they just couldn’t speak like wolves did. It wasn’t a very far stretch to agree.

”We should,” he agreed softly as he peeked one bright blue eye up towards her. ”I want you to introduce me.” Indigo would stay up that night to watch them if she wanted. ”I don’t have any of my own plants yet, but I like all of Aunty Io’s.” He confessed, and he wondered if the woman would help him to find or grow some of his own. She was already kind enough to let him hang out there. ”Especially the tree in the middle. It’s peaceful and quiet.”

His dark lips pulled back softly in a smile, he was most at ease with Asla even if he liked being with all of his siblings. She was a soft, sweet, and endearing presence that elicited only positive emotions. Indigo didn’t doubt himself near us much when she was beside him.

Aslatiel

Obscura
Champion

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

02-19-2020, 02:56 PM
Aslatiel loved Indigo so, so much. There was an unbreakable bond there that they'd formed within the womb. He was always there. Always a presence that she took comfort in. Now that they were out in the world, nothing had changed. She snuggled with him just as easily as she had when they were in their time of darkness. It would always be that way, she hoped.

Indy said that he would like to see the stars and he wanted to be introduced as well. The small girl gave him a loving squeeze, her head still between his ears. "You'll love them. I just know it." Talk went on to the garden and their Aunt Io. Asla also liked their aunt. The tiny little woman was always very kind and often had little surprises or snacks for them. "Maybe Aunt Io will show you how to make plants grow too. Maybe you can have your own plants." Perhaps she would ask her aunt about that on Indy's behalf. Might be a nice surprise for him.

Asla fitted her small frame a little more tightly against her brother's much larger form for comforts sake. One leg was still draped on either side of his neck and she held him close. "If you're going to stay up and watch the stars with me, you might need a nap first." She joked with a grin, giving her brother a gentle jostle.

Indigo

Obscura
Champion

Master Fighter (240)

Master Healer (245)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

Wordy1K
02-19-2020, 06:44 PM
As far as love went Aslatiel likely had the most of it, the two of them were as close as twins despite their differences in appearance. They were close in innate ways and both could feel it. Indy needed all of his family but Aslatiel in particular. Each sibling brought out different emotions within him and Aslatiel made him most feel himself. Another factor in his self imposed times of solitude.

She insisted that he would love the stars and he couldn’t say that he doubted her. Indigo enjoyed flowers, why wouldn’t he like the stars? Especially if Asla already adored them. She suggested something that he had been thinking for a while. What if Aunty Io helped to teach him. ”I would like my own garden…” He mused softly, still relaxed in the sand with her relaxed on his shoulders.

”I don’t need to sleep,” he answered seriously to her lightly joking words. Indigo was confident that he could stay awake for a week easily. ”I’ll stay up alll night with you.” Indy assured her even though he was feeling the tug of sleep while they relaxed in the sun and had the sound of the waves as a lullaby.

Aslatiel

Obscura
Champion

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

02-20-2020, 07:20 AM
Aslatiel had an idea in mind that would make her brother very happy. At least she hoped so. For now though, she slid down to lay her body beside his. The sleepiness on his face was evident. Casting her gaze upwards, she eyed the rays of sun through lashed lids. It was pretty warm. The sound of the waves was very nice. It didn't matter if she was just resting. If she could talk Indy into taking a nap with her...

"We'll watch the stars together, brother, but they're a long ways away. There's plenty of time," she yawned. "For a nap." Resting her head upon one purple foreleg, the girl closed her eyes. The sooner they slept, the sooner they could wake up. Then night would come. Then tomorrow... Then she could work on Indy's surprise.

Indigo

Obscura
Champion

Master Fighter (240)

Master Healer (245)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

Wordy1K
02-20-2020, 07:36 AM
Indigo wouldn’t ever admit he was tired, he was going to be ready to talk to the stars when Asla introduced him. Or he thought he was going to be, the feeling of needing a puppy nap was pushed away. His tiny sister shifted from her perch atop his head to the sand beside his gangly purple form. As she snuggled up against him he realized that he really could use a nap, he was still young and naps were a part of life. There was so much to see and do the boy never wanted to sleep.

Aslatiel made sure he knew the stars would be a long time coming, and she reiterated that they needed a nap. Maybe it was good for Indy, having someone to guide him towards good choices. Asla was the perfect wolf. He and Az worked as a team together, but Indigo felt more like he could follow his sister anywhere. He sighed and leaned heavily against his sibling as his own bright gaze blinked closed. ”Alright. Just a short one.” He insisted as the sound of the waves and the warmth of the sun lulled him to sleep.

Aslatiel

Obscura
Champion

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

02-20-2020, 08:21 AM
As Indy settled down beside her, Asla couldn't help but grin a little. She knew that he couldn't fight the power of the nap for long. Neither could she, actually. With the warmth of the sun, the lulling of the waves and the comfort and safety of her dear brother nearby, the girl soon fell asleep.

---

It was the change in temperature that woke the girl. As purple eyes cracked open, she noted that night was on its way. She yawned and stretched before giving her brother a gentle shake. "Indy, the stars are coming." She whispered to him before moving out into the open sand away from the clusters of mangroves. The girl settled herself in the spot where the sky was most open and clear. Asla patted the spot beside her once her brother was awake. She lay on her back, her head nestled on a pillow of sand. The sun was dropping away, but the sky was coming alive with twinkling stars. Once the sun dropped completely, she would introduce her brother that she loved to the thing in the world that she loved most.

Indigo

Obscura
Champion

Master Fighter (240)

Master Healer (245)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

Wordy1K
02-20-2020, 08:02 PM
He slept better when Aslatiel was close beside him, and his nap lasted the rest of the day. He wouldn’t stir until the sun began to fall to the horizon and his sister stirred at his side. Her touch was enough to bring him from his slumber and for the one who said he didn’t need a nap he had slept heavily enough. ”Are they?” He asked groggily as he lifted himself to his feet and shook the sand and sleep out of his pelt.

He followed Asla with half open eyes as he blinked back him sleepiness and deposited himself at his sister’s side. He wiggled into position, giant paws resting on his chest as he pointed his bright blue gaze skyward. The color from the sun painted the sky warm shades of pink orange and purple, but as the dark of blue overtook the reds brilliant points of light would begin to decorate the sky. Sapphire eyes widened as full wakefulness took him and he stared in awe above them.

Aslatiel

Obscura
Champion

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

02-21-2020, 04:34 AM
Aslatiel had been sleepy as well the first time that she lay on her back and looked up to the sky. The brilliant world above her had woken her instantly though. It seemed to do the same thing to Indy. A cool wind blew in off of the ocean and the girl tucked herself against her big, lavender brother, using his shoulder as a pillow.

Up above them, the sky was a swirling miasma of black, blue and many shades of purple. The bright white glitter of a billion stars twinkled upon the dark backdrop. Some were larger than others. Some were small, but laid out in interesting patterns. Some seemed to be following others in a row like ducks. She would never tire of looking at the night sky. It was the one thing that was hers.

"Aren't they beautiful?" Her voice was the soft, hushed whisper that she used when talking to the stars. The girl continued to speak. "Hello, stars. This is my brother, Indigo. I wanted to share you with him. Please say hello." As if the heavens listened, a shining light shot across the galaxies: a shooting star, just for Indigo.

Indigo

Obscura
Champion

Master Fighter (240)

Master Healer (245)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

Wordy1K
02-21-2020, 08:29 AM
His tiny sister moved closer to him as the chilly breeze welled up over the ocean and over the two of them. He spared a loving glance at her from the corner of his eye as he grinned down at her. Having her close was natural and right and even if the boy also loved his solitude he felt complete when Aslatiel was beside him. He couldn’t help but let his eyes focus on the brilliant sky above them. Like magic the stars began to appear in the darkness above, tiny points of brilliant light that multiplied as the moments continued.

Indy’s jaw opened lightly as he was awestruck with the sight above him. He snuggled in closer to Aslatiel as the show began. ”Yeah,” He agreed softly as she quietly introduced him to the sky above. As she asked for them to say hello he was struck with the sudden falling star. ”Oh!” He whined softly, his lips playing in a shy smile as he was humbled by the greeting from the sky. ”Hello, stars. I’m Indigo.” He followed his sister’s lead and spoke in hushed tones, even if they were millions of miles away the boy was sure that they could hear him.

Aslatiel

Obscura
Champion

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

02-21-2020, 08:40 AM
As the shooting star streaked across the sky, actual tears welled up in the girls eyes. The stars had heard her and they had answered. "Thank you, stars." Curled up against her brother, the little wolf continued to speak, explaining her relationship with the twinkling orbs above. "I talk to them all time time. I'm slowly learning where each one lives in the sky. They come back in the same spot every night."

With a sigh, the girl closed her eyes, enjoying the closeness between them. "Thanks for sharing this with me, Indy." She hadn't invited her other brothers to watch the stars with her. Just Indigo. He was the only one that she thought would understand.

Indigo

Obscura
Champion

Master Fighter (240)

Master Healer (245)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

Wordy1K
02-21-2020, 05:13 PM
Dark ears perked, and the young boy could hear the emotion in his sister’s voice. Overwhelmed at the amount of joy and gratitude. Aslatiel also sounded so happy, and passionate. He could tell how much the brilliant twinkling lights in the sky meant to her. He curled slightly so his long legs wrapped around her tiny form. He didn’t let his eyes wander far from the sky, but he liked this. Liked sharing his sister’s passion with her.

”Thanks for showing me, Asla.” He whispered back, content to sit here for the rest of the night. ”Do you know their names?” He asked her after a long few moments of silence between them. The quiet was nice, and he felt just as peaceful with her out here under the stars as he did alone in their aunts garden.

Aslatiel

Obscura
Champion

Master Hunter (245)

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

02-22-2020, 06:38 AM
She has asked and the stars had answered. She knew that they were listening and was in awe of that fact. When Indy asked if she knew their names, the girl shook her head against his shoulder. "Not yet, but if I keep talking to them, I know they'll tell me." She was waiting for that day with much anticipation. Another thought entered her mind. "Or maybe they don't have names and they're waiting for me to name them."

The girl curled in on herself, a sheepish expression on her face. "I... want to make a map of the stars. Do you think that's silly?" Deep plum eyes, heavily lashed, lifted hesitantly. Would he think that was just some silly, pointless task or would he understand why she wanted to do so? "If I did make a map, I would need a lot of space. A lot of colors." Her nose wrinkled a bit. "Do you think mom and dad would let me have my own den?" She'd have ample space for her things that way.