Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon

The Ooze ParticipantLegendaryDouble MasterVolcanoCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Christmas 2019Treat 2019
02-18-2020, 05:29 PM
He still had a few preparations to finish before plans could be set into motion. He came to the veterans plateau, a place he knew was filled with odds and ends, strange man made materials from human history that would never be known to wolf kind. As old as he was, he didn't know what these machines and parts were once used for. He doubted Avalon even knew, as old as she was. Sooty paws stepped upon the once blood soaked earth, crimson gaze peeled for anything that might be of use to him. The blacksmith king was always on the lookout for extraordinary things, and even ordinary items that he could give purpose to. For now, he sought out things that he might be able to implement into his crafts. Things he could weaponize or use for defensive purposes.

Lili

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf

Valentines 2020Christmas 2019
02-24-2020, 05:39 PM

Lili was off on an adventure, in reality she was tracking an old trail of her father's own adventure. She had to admit it was a strange place, the ground was littered with unfamiliar shapes, the scent was heavily metalic and she was fascinated with this strange land.

There was also another wolf scent and despite all her father's warning Lili wasn't particularly worried about a random stranger, in fact she started to seek out the stranger. Noticing he was an older male and she called out to him as she approached."Any chance you know what all this stuff is?" She asked as she trotted over happily.

"Speech"

Art by ulfeid3
[Image: w96z6ZA.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3

Acere

Permanent Ghost

Master Fighter (275)

Master Intellectual (245)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon

Christmas 2019Treat 2019
02-25-2020, 01:21 AM
As the alabaster giant investigated a few metal pieces, ears caught the sound of approaching steps shortly before the voice. He looked up to find a younger girl approaching, her scent bearing that of Lirim. She seemed pretty curious, and who was he to deny her an answer? "I know they are made by humans from long ago, though I don't know what their purposes were." He didn't know if that answer would satisfy her. He doubted it'd satisfy his own kids if they were to ask him that same question. "What's your name, youngster?" He knew Avalon had made a trip there a season or two ago, and since he had been so busy himself, he had forgotten about Avalon's visit until now...

Lili

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf

02-25-2020, 03:49 PM

It turned out the stranger totally did have an answer for her though yeah he was right to assume it didn't exactly satisfy her. Now she just had more questions. It struck her that with all the different types of items scattered about that they're purposes must be different. The older man spoke, asking her name and Lili smiled, she dipped her head in a sort of faximilie of a bow, mimicking something she'd seen her father do before.

"I'm Lili Valentine, primissum of Lirim." She wouldn't really offer more of an explanation than that, but looked up at the older man waiting for his own introduction.

"Speech"

Art by ulfeid3
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3

Acere

Permanent Ghost

Master Fighter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon

Christmas 2019Treat 2019
02-28-2020, 09:54 PM
She introduced herself as Lili, along with her rank. Alright, he guessed that was probably an apprentice rank of some sort. Or maybe some other kind of rank, he couldn't say for sure but considering she was young enough he went with some sort of training rank. "Well it's nice to meet you, Lili of Lirim. My name is Acere, the alpha of Winterfell." He spoke in turn. She seemed to have plenty of curiosity and energy. Something he often saw in his own kids when they weren't moping around. Perhaps he ought to do something more engaging for them...he didn't know. Some seemed to be fixated on Heloise still and he was practically at his wits end on what to do about that at this point. To distract himself from that, he turned to the bits and pieces he had come here to look at and then wondered...what had she come out here for? "Are you out here just exploring or did you come to find something interesting?" Treasure hunting maybe? There certainly seemed to be a lot she could find here.

Lili

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf

02-28-2020, 10:06 PM

Bright blue's went wide as he mentioned he was an alpha. She raked her brain trying to remember if she knew much about Winterfell but it wasn't exactly coming to her. She mentally shrugged it off though and flashed him a grin. "Pleasure to meet you too." She had to try and be polite, diplomatic, she knew that. While Acere had no idea about her rank but she took her role as heir quite seriously, even if she'd really only been given it on a technicality. So she had to make sure she didn't do anything to make the relationship between their packs any worse.

"No, I didn't really have anything in particular in mind, but if I can find some treasure then that's just a bonus." She looked at the scattered items at their paws. "What about you?" Maybe there was something specific Acere knew was valuable here.

"Speech"

Art by ulfeid3

Acere

Permanent Ghost

Master Fighter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon

Christmas 2019Treat 2019
02-28-2020, 10:23 PM (This post was last modified: 02-28-2020, 10:25 PM by Acere.)
He dipped his head to the young girl when she said it was a pleasure. Well, at least she was polite. But even if she wasn't (and as long as she wasn't a little shit like some kids he knew) that was alright. She wasn't here looking for anything in particular, which was alright. He just expected most kids to be doing something along those lines. "I'm looking for things that I might be able to use for crafting. Salvageable pieces, perhaps. Alot of this may be old and their sheen lost to time but often times, things can be cleaned up and made into something nicer than it was before." That was his goal today. He wanted to craft things for his children, perhaps even for his packmates to reward them for their efforts in the pack. A way to thank them for their hard work and all that. Maybe...just maybe...he could even use the things he made as rewards when someone challenged for or ranked up. "Would you like to join me in looking for stuff? Depending on what we find, I can show you how to craft."

Lili

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf

02-29-2020, 01:44 PM

Lili had to admit his answer was much better than her's she looked at the items curiously as he said he was looking to find materials to make something. Her mind was spinning as she tried to imagine what sort of things could be made out of the scraps around them. Maybe weapons? Some of the nicer, cleaner pieces could also have easily been made into some nice accessories.

Acere asked if she'd like to join him, maybe even learn how to craft something from what they found. Lili didn't even take a moment to think, she nodded enthusiastically. "I'd love to!" She exclaimed, grinning up at the alpha.

"Speech"

Art by ulfeid3