gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantPride - Bisexual1KValentines 2020
02-19-2020, 07:28 PM (This post was last modified: 02-19-2020, 08:37 PM by Mojito.)

Since his run-in with his cousin, the boy had become a bit more warry of the other pups running around the pack lands. He wouldn't allow himself to be scared out of public though, so the boy would be lounging rather brazenly a bit aways from the mouth of the den. He had his eyes closed, he'd been dealing with some slow creeping headaches, his horn buds starting to properly come in and it wasn't exactly the most pleasant thing but he also couldn't help feeling a bit happy nonetheless. He would be just like his mom and Cognac!

Maybe it was also a bit of arrogance, a peaceful way of showing his cousins he wasn't just something to be messed with. He was growing in a pair of horns, and soon enough he'd know how to use them.

"Speech"

Image by Ulfeid3
[Image: Gdfwv08.png]
Mo's daughter Satira is free to cash his threads as she sees fit.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Plague

Loner

Master Fighter (270)

Master Intellectual (240)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Shelby

Critical Block!The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Double MasterPride - GayMammoth Hunter
1KHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
02-25-2020, 01:16 AM

Plague knew of Lucerita and Bourbon's pups but he hadn't had the chance of officially meeting them. He wouldn't deny a certain curiosity when it came to Wolf-dogs. Floppy ears and perhaps inferior infrastructure. The last opinion would be graciously kept to himself for the almost yearling didn't want to insult anyone. Nevertheless, the thoughts were originally brought on by the distinct scent of said pups. Plague was near the den in the shrine region and found his eyes falling upon the sight of a small white pup. Fierce forest green optics took in the odd sight of the monochromatic pup with mild interest. He noted the growing horns on the boy's cranium, not nearly as long as his mothers though.

After a few moments of silent observation the older boy decided to slither towards the pup. Expressionless per usual Plague offered a tiny nod and a flick of his alabaster tail. "Greetings." Plague decided to offer a forced grin, "You must be Lucerita's offspring."

Mojito

Obscura
Vassal

Expert Healer (165)

Expert Fighter (145)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

02-25-2020, 04:26 PM

Mojito's floppy ears perked slightly, shifting upwards as he heard the sign of an approach. He slowly opened his eyes and gave himself a moment to observe the pup that walked towards him. He had to assume he was a cousin, based on looks alone they were obviously related in some way. He sighed and fought back the urge to tell the other pup to go away.

The unknown boy spoke and Mo nodded slowly. Not really sure what to say in regards to that, it was true that was his mother's name. He couldn't help feeling a bit irked that his father didn't seem to factor into the equation, it was his dad after all that seemed to be the reason he and his siblings were being targeted. Not that he blamed his father of course, he loved his dad, with all his heart. "I got a dad too you know." He responded back, a bit harshly.

"Speech"

Image by Ulfeid3
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Plague

Loner

Master Fighter (270)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Shelby

Critical Block!The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Double MasterPride - GayMammoth Hunter
02-26-2020, 07:57 PM

Plague had issues with connecting to others on emotional or physical levels. Incapable of experiencing the emotions others may be unless he was close to them and even then it felt very foggy. Plague knew he loved his family and would do anything to protect them but it was hard to express that in any way other then loyalty and support. Thus, when he had previously spoken to the younger boy he may have accidentally came off as a bit rude. That was rather clear but he did not expect such a cold reaction from such a young creature.

His cousin couldn't have known the deeper negativity that may have sparked from those harsh words. Plague's father had been killed in the volcanic eruption moons before and the pain was still very strong. Not a minute passed that he did not feel some sort of sorrow. Thus, the older boy felt his hackles raise ever so slightly and lips curl upward to expose pearly white teeth. He fought back a growl to contain his flash of rage. Never would he harm such a ignorant and young Wolf, especially a family member. "I've not had the chance to formally meet your father." Plague's surge of emotion seemed to fade as lips thinned into inky lines and his hackles lowered, but he remained prickly. "My Father died a few seasons ago." Blunt and cold. "Figured I'd better inform since my siblings are not as forgiving." Maybe Tox but definitely not Pest or Venom.

Mojito

Obscura
Vassal

Expert Healer (165)

Expert Fighter (145)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

02-27-2020, 08:00 PM

Mojito couldn't help the flood of guilt that went through him, he obviously hadn't known and much as he was upset about the bad treatment he was getting in the name of his father he hadn't meant to open any old wounds... but he also couldn't help but still cling to his bitterness. "I'm sorry." He mumbled, not meeting the other pup's gaze. "But everyone seems to hate me for my father so..." So what?

Well, he wasn't sure but he just couldn't quite push off the notion that his lashing out hadn't been at least a little justified. Besides, his outburst hadn't meant anything about this kid's father, it had been his own frustration and the fact the boy had taken it so personal rubbed him the wrong way. Mo sighed, unsure exactly what to say or do now. He was pretty much expecting this other pup to be mean and rude to him now too.

"I'm sorry about your dad." He muttered softly, the only thing he could really think to say, much as he was frustrated that he couldn't ever seem to so much as exist without attracting the ire of his peers he also couldn't help feeling at least a little bad for the other boy... he'd probably be pretty upset if he'd lost his own dad. The thought alone was enough to make the young pup's eyes prickle.

"Speech"

Image by Ulfeid3

Plague

Loner

Master Fighter (270)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Shelby

03-09-2020, 05:56 PM

Plague's original spike of anger had been swept away by the true guilt he witnessed play upon the younger boy's features. The older pup did not expose any emotion in those moments, he remained fairly neutral. Perhaps he felt slightly guilty himself for making Mo feel upset but the initial attitude the youngling had presented rubbed Plague all the wrong ways. Maybe others had disrespected his dad due to him being a Dog. But, Plague didn't care in the slightest as long as the those within the Empire were contributing in a good way.

"Unless your father has done anything bad there is no reason for anyone to dislike him, or you." Plague offered a simple shrug. It would take a lot for the older boy to hate someone and it for sure would not be for some silly aesthetic related reason. Many of those within the Empire had flawed or abnormal pasts so it was hard to judge anyone. "Do not apologize... I just do not like being reminded of his absence." Plague shook his scruff slightly to shake off the negativity. "What is your name?"