An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
02-19-2020, 02:37 PM

Azure had no idea how his brother would react to his pounce but he didn't expect such hostility. It made the fight seem so real, and Az's ear and shoulders still hurt from where he'd been bitten and scratched. When the boys separated Azure skirted away, distancing himself from Indigo in case the bloodthirsty pup tried to attack him again.

"I was just playin'." He told his brother sadly. "I'm sorry I made you mad." His tail tucked, and he looked down at his big bear paws. Indigo and him had had a good time together picking flowers, they'd bonded and Azure loved him so much. Was the purple puppy too mad at him to forgive him now? The only time anyone ever hurt him was when they were angry at him.

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.

Indigo

Obscura
Champion

Master Fighter (240)

Master Healer (245)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

Wordy1K
02-19-2020, 02:53 PM
The amethyst child scurried away from his brother, horrified with himself that he had used his claws unsheathed against his brother. With horror on his face Indigo back away from Azure, afraid that he’d done real damage or damaged their relationship to irreparability. They were such a good team, how could he so easily attack that?

”Azure, I’m sorry I thought you were a bad wolf.” He tried to explain at the same time his sibling offered his own apology. He looked down at his paws, previously unaware of their true power. He hated the feeling the after effects of adrenaline and hated that he’d so easily mistaken Azure. ”Did I hurt you?” Indy asked with all concern in his voice.

Warning: Indigo should be considered a Mature Character.

Azure

"Break what can be broken"

Loner

Master Fighter (935)

Master Hunter (555)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
02-19-2020, 03:14 PM

Indy didn't seem mad anymore, if anything he was just as sad and worried as Azure was. He sniffled, lifting his paw to rub against his sore ear. "A little. I think you are gonna have dads teeth." He admitted, trying to look on the bright side. It was difficult for him to try and be nice when he was hurting, but it wasn't as bad as it could have been he was sure. It was his own fault anyways for spooking his brother so badly.

"It's okay, I didn't want to scare you or nothing." He plopped himself down on his rear end, turning his head to inspect his shoulders for cuts. His brother had very sharp claws and very sharp teeth, he definitely didn't want to startle him into blood-thirsty puppy mode ever again.

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.

Indigo

Obscura
Champion

Master Fighter (240)

Master Healer (245)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

Wordy1K
02-19-2020, 05:38 PM
His red marked ear was flat against his skull as he approached his brother shamefully. The boy had managed to cause harm, enough that Azure was more sure that Indigo would soon sport their father’s fangs. ”I’m sorry.” He repeated as he wished he knew more about how to make another wolf feel better. ”I didn’t realize it was you, I’d have never…” He trailed off and deflated, looking smaller than he had any right to.

Azure tried to say it was okay but it wasn’t, Indy had hurt his brother. ”Have you ever seen red?” He asked curiously, for it was the only way to describe what had happened to him. ”I didn’t even realize it was you, Azure. What do I do if it happens again?” Indigo felt a little worried as he again allowed himself to doubt his facilities. He needed to talk to their tiny sister, or maybe their mom. Even if Aslatiel didn’t have any answers her mere presence would help him cope.

Azure

Loner

Master Fighter (935)

Master Hunter (555)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

02-20-2020, 01:20 AM

His brother repeated once, then twice that he didn't think it was Az. The pup tried to wipe away the betrayed expression from his face and replace it with one more relaxed and aloof. "It's okay, 'dee. Really. It barely hurts anymore." Inwardly, he wondered if his claws would ever hurt as much as the tiny sharp daggers his brother was blessed with.

Indigo asked if he'd ever seen red before, and Azure didn't know what to say. He empathized, but silently. It would not do well to admit the whole situation that had happened with Mort, Resin, and their father. "It won't happen again." He stepped forward cautiously, lifting a bear paw to offer the other boy a hug if he'd accept it.

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Indigo

Obscura
Champion

Master Fighter (240)

Master Healer (245)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

Wordy1K
02-20-2020, 05:03 PM
Indigo was panicking internally, but it was spilling over into the erratic way he spoke. Twice he told his brother how disoriented he was while his blue eyes widened in alarm. What was wrong with him? At least Azure wasn’t really hurt, but what if he had been? He seemed to be sure that the purple boy wouldn’t experience it again but how could he know? Indigo tried not to doubt his brother, he wanted to believe him.

He didn’t hesitate to take his sibling’s supportive affection, Indigo needed it. He didn’t understand what had just happened to him, he felt fear. Fear that it was going to happen again, and someone got hurt. Indy wouldn’t say anything else about it to Azure for now. Instead he just enjoyed their embrace, it was good having his brother to support him. ”Do you wanna go for a walk?” He still felt sick to his stomach and hoped that he might be able to just walk it off.

Azure

Loner

Master Fighter (935)

Master Hunter (555)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

02-20-2020, 05:22 PM

Azure had learned his lesson the hard way, and did not intend on springing a silent assault upon any of his siblings for a long time coming. He worried for his brother's feelings, and then he worried for himself. Indigo was so sad that he'd accidentally hurt him, did that mean Az should be sad that he pushed Mort off a cliff?

When he took the embrace Azure was grateful, and leaned against his little brother. "A walk sounds good." He agreed. Perhaps being around the grasses and flowers would bring his brother back from whatever he was feeling at that moment. "Did you wanna come see the purple pond? It's far away, but we're allowed there mom said so." He wanted desperately to lift his brother's spirits, perhaps seeing the Shrine that's color echoed Indigo's might help.

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Indigo

Obscura
Champion

Master Fighter (240)

Master Healer (245)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

Wordy1K
02-20-2020, 06:24 PM
Indigo was horrified that he was responsible for his brother’s pain, he didn’t know about the attempt at Mort’s life but he might not have been able to live with himself if he was in Az’s position. He could hardly stand it right now and Az was already over the effects of his rage. Azure agreed that a walk sounded good, and as the brother pulled apart Indigo gave himself a great shake of his fur. His start to the day had been a little rough, but he was determined to make the best of it.

”Purple pond?” He questioned curiously, allowing their tustle to slip from his mind and settle into a distant memory. This wasn’t the end of his worry, but it would be as he hung out with his brother. The violet puppy spent a lot of time on Ashen’s beach but he hadn’t found his way to the shrine quite yet. ”I want to see.” He agreed determinedly as he bounced to his paws and gestured for his brother to lead the way. ”Let’s go.”

Azure

Loner

Master Fighter (935)

Master Hunter (555)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

02-20-2020, 06:47 PM

Azure breathed a sigh of relief as his brother gave his agreement, seeming to melt back into an energy that was more himself. It made Azure very glad, as he'd worried that somehow his playful pounce would damage their tight bonds. He smiled at the boy, pointing his nose in the direction of the Shrine Deathbelle held claim to. "If we go now, we can go see it and make it back before dark!" His excitement bubbled up, wanting to see the cool fish that swam in the glow again. "But we can't stay too long 'cause last time I almost got lost and Asla's stars had to tell her how to find home." He stood, stepping one paw towards the northwest and looked back to his brother to ensure he was following.

-new thread in shrine?-

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."