size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Fail!Treat 2019Promptober 2019
02-29-2020, 12:21 PM
TIED TO WHAT IS LATE, AIN'T YOU NOW

In his mind he was late. Aureus worked his way north, searching for the border of the Ashen Empire, the border whose sent should remind him of Eliphas. Aureus had promised to visit in the later half of summer and while it was still technically summer he knew autumn was right around the corner. It had taken some doing. He had to travel farther east then he'd expected but it wasn't terribly surprising. Everyone had been shifting around, moving to knew lands as the volcano finally calmed its fury. He arrived at the border of a vast plain full of new grasses that were pushing up through ash-covered soil. Well, it was good to see that the land seemed to be recovering. Tipping back his head Aureus called for Eliphas. If he got an alpha that was fine. He was just here to visit and didn't have a problem explaining himself.

Eliphas

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Vail

Trick 2019
03-10-2020, 03:58 PM
Eliphas hadn’t forgotten about the sandy warrior he met earlier in the year. His mind had often been upon him and the chance encounter, mostly he wondered if he’d see Aureus again. When he heard the deep voice call out over the Armada’s plains the young Klein felt butterflies in his stomach and the corners of his delicate lips pulled back. However much he worried it was good the man took his time, otherwise Eliphas wouldn’t have his potions ready. Specifically the one he prepared for the special wolf however much more it would look like tea.

Rose hips, lemon grass, Ginseng, and Saffron. The last ingredient giving him the most trouble. He tried not to think about how much time was spent tracking down the rare herb. He was sure the effort would be worth it. Dainty paws carried the ivory wolf to the border, his features brightening considerably as the tall man came into sight. The expression didn’t fade, and his tail wagged slightly at his hips as he greeted his visitor.

”Aureus!” He’d already entrusted the massive warrior with his closely guarded secret; he didn’t hide his excitement in seeing him now. ”It’s so good to see you.” Eli felt his heart beat heavily against his chest, the feeling was strange but not unwelcome. He blushed slightly as his paws brought him to a halt in front of the knight. No one else made him feel as Aureus did, Eliphas wanted to explore the emotions. ”I hope your travels were easy.”

Aureus

Loner
Mantle

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

03-14-2020, 04:55 PM

Aureus waited patiently, trying to still the butterflies in his stomach. When Eliphas appeared on the horizon he moved with breathtaking grace. Aureus felt his heart thrumming away in his chest. Eliphas greeted him and Aureus smiled genuinely. "Agreed, I'm so happy to see you again Eliphas! Are you busy? I was wondering if you might like to spend the afternoon together. I'd be happy to help you with any rituals or spells if you need it. Otherwise I figured maybe we could visit the Hot Springs and just relax." He could get a fire going and he'd tucked away a small kill for dinner depending on how late they stayed. He'd planned to just sort of wing it and see where the day lead them.

Eliphas

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Vail

Trick 2019
04-21-2020, 08:30 PM
Just seeing the grin on Aureus’s handsome features was worth the wait he’d endured since their last meeting. The man was often on his mind, though he’d almost started to try and forget those tingling feelings he’d gotten. Now that they were reunited his skin prickled anew. Delicate pink lips pulled up to reveal his pearly white teeth as the Abraxas warrior voiced his own pleasure at the reunion. He hadn’t forgotten Eli’s passion either, and as he offered up his suggestion for the evening he made sure to mention. Eliphas hadn’t forgotten his desire to see his spells and rituals up close. Few knew of his work, and fewer still were allowed to see.

Aureus was quickly becoming something special to the young Klein. ”I think the Springs would be perfect.” They were a nice place to relax and they were private. ”I’ve made us a special tea…” He trailed off as his dainty features grew flush with sudden nerves. Aureus had been very open to his oddities thus far, why was he so nervous now? Excitement filled the young man. ”I’m sure a warrior like yourself could use the relaxation.” After he served tea maybe he’d suggest a massage. The thought of putting his paws into Aureus’s sandy hued fur only gave him more reason to blush.

Aureus

Loner
Mantle

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

04-25-2020, 11:45 AM

Excitement shivered down his limbs as Eliphas smiled. He was so gorgeous! Aureus couldn't wait to spend the day with him and especially to share another gift he'd been working on once they got to the springs. He'd been working on making more bowls for Eliphas and was pleased with his latest creation, a clay bowl made of red and white clay that created bold streaks fo both colors in the bowl. He also wanted to work up the nerves to tell Eliphas how much he valued the other's company. He wasn't feeling quite brave enough to just blurt out the 'L' word but he definitely wanted to find a way to start getting his feelings across verbally.

Aureus' ears perked at the mention of tea. "Great! I'm excited to try it." He nodded. "Yea, it's been a bit of a stressful fall. We've moved recently to southern Boreas and are trying to adapt to the seasons there. It's not as different as Auster but there's still a lot to get to and rival predators have been active. Anyway, we can talk more at the springs." He grinned and started heading that way, pausing so that Eliphas could walk beside him.

-exit?-