Large
build
Medium
player
Sylvia 1

03-01-2020, 11:47 AM
~*; Te Fiti Has Returned ;*~

well kinda :/

After being away for so long, I am finally able to climb back onto my laptop and return to Ardent (if you'll have me). It has been a long, challenging road for me, but to finally bring back a presence means so much to me, and I honestly don't know how I managed to do it for so long. I missed all my friends here deeply, and thought about you often. That being said, there are a few questions that need to be answered!

What About Our Thing You Abandoned?

I am in need of all your help! Anyone who I previously had threads, plots, plans, or shiny wedding bands (lol jk but maybe) with, please let me know if you would like to continue, end, or renew! You can alert me here in this thread, or on discord. I am more than happy to finish threads that held important moments for others. I am also very happy to start up new threads if that would be more interesting, or better suited. Just let me know!

What Happened?

Life man, Life. I switched to overnights at the hospital for more pay and just about died. It's been a long adjustment period. Got hospitalized with renal disease for a hot minute. A lot of weddings, expenses, and unnecessary stressers. A few breakdowns here and there. But long, pathetic story short; I am adjusted, healthy, and severely deprived of writing. Please spare me! Dx

I Don't Know You, But I'd Like To!

First of all, Hi, hello, how are you? Secondly, I am very much open to all things juicy and devouring for any and all of my characters. Anything to keep the muse alive! I specialize in drama and romance, so come one and come all! Don't see anyone in particular you like? I am planning to bring in my hoard of characters to choose from! Including but not limited to: female and male wolves (adults and possibly rogue pups), a feline or two, perhaps another equine friend.

That's all for now! Hope to hear from you soon! <333
Odette has a Sand Cat companion named Cordonia, and a Welsummer Rooster named Dash. Unless mentioned, it is safe to assume they are not  with her. 

Aurielle

Loner

Master Intellectual (240)

Master Fighter (255)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Critical Fail!Valentines 2020
03-01-2020, 12:29 PM
Teeeee -Snuggles. Much Relief-

I kept our spar un-defaulted for ya if you want to finish it ^^ Would you like to plot after?
[Image: bkRAV4d.png]

At first glance, Aurielle's coat is pure white.. Her fur has an iridescent quality (like moonstones) where the fur shimmers different colors under various angles of light: in this case, the colors shown by rainbow moonstones. Not one hair on her hide is a solid unnatural color, but, ya know, it's really hard to convey that in still art :P
Aurielle's English is heavily laden with an Irish, Swedish mixed accent.
Her family is allowed to crash all her threads, Private and Open.
As of Autumn Year 14, Aurielle glows with a bright blue-white bio-luminescence in her fur, and bears a marking over her left eye - see profile and reference.