Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
03-02-2020, 03:28 PM
Typically when Zee felt need to talk with her Empress, she approached her den to ask entrance. Now, Zee wanted the sky and the ocean and the wide open world. She was feeling claustrophobic, squeezed too tightly by the weight of everything that had happened as of late. For a season since the puppies were born she'd been juggling the idea of having another talk with Deathbelle, but each time she'd meant to a new situation arose and pushed the thought aside. Now with Mortis' attempt on his life, the need was stronger than ever. Zee left him with Iolaire, trusting the little healer with his life. He'd be safe with her, she was sure of it. Immediately she made for the Dove Island Archipelago, and upon reaching the shores of Dove Island tipped back her head to howl for her Empress and sister.

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
03-02-2020, 04:19 PM
Time kept on ticking, she was thinking a lot about how her kids were now yearlings, how fast the time went. How quickly they and the Empire were growing. She was astounded everyday by it. Dainty paws carried her over the shores of the big island, strolling through the sand on that evening. Hannibal and seeking his company on her mind when the sound of Zee’s voice reached her.

She wasn’t sure what to think of the tone but Deathbelle was quick to pick up her pace and meet the dainty woman on the shore. Her smile grew wider as she dipped her head in greeting and nuzzled her once handmaiden’s cheek. ”What do I owe the pleasure?” She asked softly, stepping back to gaze into the woman’s teal colored eyes.

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.

Zeitgeist

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
03-02-2020, 10:06 PM
Deathbelle was quick to respond, and Zee offered her a grateful smile and a gentle nuzzle in return. "Thanks." The queen breathed, as if the Empress' mere presence was enough to lift the weight from her shoulders. It was a hard discussion to begin, and Zee was unsure about how Deathbelle might react. Would she think that it was Zee's fault, that she was simply not a nurturing enough mother? Her eyes slid shut, and she focused on the feeling of warm sand below her paws.

"I'm really struggling." Her admittance came after a beat. "So much has happened with the pups, though the most recent was with Mort." The mere mention of his name sent a wave of pain through her chest, and she grimaced. "I caught him about to step off a cliff. He cried to me that he didn't want to be 'bad' or 'wrong' but didn't know how to fix himself." Slowly as she spoke, Zee sunk into the ground. Her head lowered onto her paws and she stared out over the ocean. "I don't know what I'm doing wrong, Belle."

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
04-09-2020, 02:05 PM
Zee’s distress was easy to perceive from the moment she walked in the door, Deathbelle didn’t withhold her affection and support. She couldn’t say that she expected the confession from her dear friend. Belle leaned against her supportively as she explained herself and the struggles she faced in her short journey through motherhood. Her son Mortis was the most recent of these struggles.

Her once handmaid lowered herself to the ground and Deathbelle nuzzled her scruff lovingly. She struggled plenty with her own litter, but she hadn’t been dealt a hand like that. Zee had every right to doubt herself, but in a situation like this it wouldn’t help anything. She had tried her best, but some things were out of your control.

”You’ve taken him to Iolaire haven’t you?” She asked softly as she kissed her sister’s cheek and tried to encourage her. ”I’m sure you aren’t doing anything wrong. He will have help and support and we’ll see him through.” Deathbelle was hopeful, she knew the boy had the spirit of Sirius inside, and he would fight.

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.