size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

Pride - PolysexualHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
04-09-2020, 04:04 PM
There was still no sign of them, Eraithus had thought maybe if he returned to the beach he had come on that he could catch their scent again. However it was almost as if their scents split. Maybe they'd been chasing each other. Regardless his siblings were definitely in Boreas now that he finally had a footing on himself. Finding food and water hadn't been too hard with the amount of packs around here he knew this place was luscious and full of life. Part of him was happy about that, perhaps the task that their father sent them out to do wouldn't be too difficult. The Zanthus male would do his family proud. Regardless there was no point in mourning or moping at his frustration of being unable to get into contact with Neracu and Hanmel.

These woods were dangerously close to pack lands. Two in fact that bordered each other, their scent ingrained in his head. Standing there with the wind blowing through the tree's the tendrils touched him making Eraithus look around. If he wasn't thinking about his family this would have been a great place to live. Not to mention the nearby packs being a threat. He shook his head, loner life didn't suit him! He was so hungry for a male who had never known famine in his own pack! However he couldn't handle the authority of others not with the risk of them finding out his secret. Not even his siblings knew about that.

Eraithus yawned, no harm in taking a break. His stomach was rumbling anyway but his state of mind prevented him from the want of a hunt. He sat underneath the willow curling his tail around his paws as he simply closed his eyes and took in a deep breath. Let the world sink in around him and the situation that he was in. It was fine, he'd find Neracu and Hanmel eventually but if he didn't soon he didn't know what he'd do with himself. Boredome surely would take hold of him... Oh well - he'd rather be dead than to be told what to do.

Banshee

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
04-09-2020, 04:23 PM

Large paws hit the earth like war drums as the form of a she-wolf moved through the woods. Stepping over the border and into the weeping woods with ease. Sharp baby blue eyes were trained upon that of a Rabbit that she had been chasing. The sound of her own heart urged her on, a whimsical whisper that told her to keep going. Thus, in an instant the ravenous babe launched her lean form from the earth and quickly towards her prey. Vicious fangs sunk into the tender flesh of her now meal and paws dug into the earth to slow her momentum. The Rabbit fought and squirmed but the life quickly faded from its black beady eyes. Her fangs dove deep enough into it's body to cause enough damage to put a quick end to her small prey.

After a few moments of collecting her breath Banshee let her catch rest before two front paws. Blood dribbled down her chin and painted her lips crimson. Fangs dripped in the metallic substance with ease. With a quick shake of her head and a shrug of her shoulders the femme plucked her catch from the earth and sauntered further into the wood to find a decent place to enjoy her meal.

As she ventured forth an unfamiliar scent filled her dappled nose. With a raised brow the babe instinctively tossed her prey to the ground beneath the brush and prowled forward to find the stranger. Her blue eyes promptly fell upon that of a large slate colored male seated beneath a willow. Banshee lifted a lip in a silent sneer as she watched him quietly for a few moments. She couldn't smell a pack on him and he appeared rather slim, it was clear the male was a rogue. Banshee thought to ignore the stranger, but figured it would be negligent to ignore someone so close to her borders. Thus, she breeched her hiding spot.

Banshee took a few strong steps forward with a raised head and blood staining her muzzle. She held the confidence of both a Klein and a Fatalis, "You are bold to venture so close to the Empire."

"Speech"

Eraithus

Insomnia
Howler

Beginner Intellectual (5)

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

04-09-2020, 05:37 PM
He tested fate didn't he? The female was right, he was either bold or stupid to be lands near a pack. However, Eraithus was not stupid these lands were still free they were not claimed by any pack and they had no right to act like it did belong to them. "Bold or curious." he responded as he opened his eyes. Another wolf with something strange about them. "Do all wolves of Boreas have fangs or does it seem to just be a common occurence?" he was actually curious, the male stood up and let his body take in some energy. He smile, Eraithus didn't care though he was kind to his core there was nothing that would really change that. "My name is Eraithus, I'm actually around here because I'm looking for my siblings. I washed up on the place you call obsidian beach so I was looking around. Being this close to pack lands does indeed make me nervous but this is still free land I have no intention of over stepping the bounds of pack lines. It's rude and I don't know the temperment of any packs around here." he simply stated. Though the scent of something recently hunted made his stomach growl. He probably should have gotten something to eat earlier now he had himself looking hungry in front of a pack wolf.

"You though, young one. You're part of this Empire what's the name of it? You see in the mean time of trying to find my brother and sister I might as well learn the local packs. Boreas is a really strange land to me and you are only the second wolf I have seen, also albeit with fangs! They're amazing!" he found it fascinating. He wanted to see more of these lands. Though he also looked odd with his blue markings and colors. His sea eyes and rounded body. Despite his hunger it had only been a week so his fur was still glossy like that of a wolf who knew a life of luxury.

Banshee

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
04-10-2020, 08:49 PM

Banshee's sharp eyes remained trained on the blue male as he offered a response. Curiosity was usually responded with boldness. That was exactly why the babe had approached the stranger in the first place. It was fueled by curiosity as well as her protective nature. The Armada had pups beyond those borders and she was rather careful to keep an eye on those who ventured so close. Yet, her thoughts were tossed into another direction as the curious being inquired about her fangs. Involuntarily her tongue flicked against one of her protruding fangs before offering a small shrug. "Mine are from some sort of sorcerer." Banshee wasn't sure if they would be taken as boasting or a complaint. "Most others are born with it. Lately there has been a lot more... odd traits sprouting out of nowhere. Perhaps it's in the air." Banshee wrinkled her nose slightly as she listened further.

An explanation was offered and met with a few nods from the fanged fae. She was understanding of his situation even if she was aware that he could easily be lying to her face. Banshee rarely trusted anything anyone said. Most Wolves were riddled with ill intentions even if they don't think they are. Though, before she could offer her own introduction the male continued on. Compliments and questions were lifted into the air. Banshee offered a gentle raise of her brow before going onward with her own feminine tones. "I am Banshee Fatalis, Combat Medic of the Ashen Armada. One of two packs that form said Empire you ask of. We are the militant force that fully supports Ashen which is the pack that comprises of the Empire's royal family and it's primarily populous." The family Banshee had wished she never been born into at one point. "We hold most of the territory in this region. But, I can say most packs are just as protective of our land as we are." A pause. "Who are your siblings? I could keep an eye out for them."

"Speech"

Eraithus

Insomnia
Howler

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

04-10-2020, 11:04 PM
Eraithus knew that wolves were distrustful, hell they sure should have been of him. He tried to make up for his sins by being kind overly kind at that. He lied and he decieved but he didn't lie like a lot of others he simply just hid the fact of his addiction in most cases. This wolf was young, but he felt like her sense of the world was one her family ingrained on her. Boreas, the land of beasts is what he'd be calling it. He would have to be mindful of this Ashen Armada. "So a big honcho in the area eh, that's good to know. I'll stay out of your way." he was not big on politics. He just wanted to live his life and over to his father's expectations as well. Although the conversation took a turn as she asked about his siblings. A question another once asked him and it made him feel as if he was actually getting somewhere.

"Neracu and Hanmel Zanthus. Neracu is a big sorta wolf though shorter than me he's mostly oddly colored like me and my sister Hanmel she's a mix of grays blacks and whites. I'm sure they'll be looking for me too. Oh and Hanmel is smallest of us three." he explained. He didn't know what brought him to do it, the conversation could have ended there but curiosity had over come him. "Do you like being a part of this... Empire? Banshee." he spoke the name to get used to it and to memorize it. Eraithus knew it would be rude of him not to remember a lovely ladies name when she had presented it to him. The same would go for any male to grace him with names.

Banshee

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
04-12-2020, 05:54 PM

Banshee inquired about the stranger's lost siblings due to her own past with vanishing kin. Mordecai, Beryl, and Godbrand were all siblings of hers that seemed to just be gone one day. Waking up without a sibling at your side was a certain type of heartbreak she couldn't put into words. Not only were her siblings gone but her own mother as well. Banshee only assumed that Nephthys took Mordecai when all hell broke loose. But, that only left the yearling wondering where they were and if they were well.

The fanged babe would try to remember those names, Neracu and Hanmel Zanthus, so she could keep a look out for them. Banshee didn't come in contact with many strangers but it couldn't hurt nontheless. "I will know to call upon you if I happen upon them." Banshee paused to listen to his next question. A question that caused her to think for a moment and nod not long after. "It is where I belong." Despite her previous desires to run away she had found her sanctuary beneath the Warlord's command. "Do you enjoy being a rogue, Eraithus?"

"Speech"

Eraithus

Insomnia
Howler

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

04-12-2020, 06:17 PM (This post was last modified: 04-19-2020, 12:50 AM by Eraithus.)
Something about this yearling was a bit interesting. More so that Eraithus felt like he was drawn to her in some way - but it didn't matter he had no business with royalty of the largest pack in the land. Nor did he desire to be claimed by such a thing. He was far too stubborn in his ways, he was too nice he hated harming others unless it involved a consenual fight in order to ease his addiction to blood. His first time drinking it had been the last he ever decided to provoke someone who was already on death's door. "I appreciate that Banshee. I'm sorry for the trouble." he grinned as he said this and then she answered his question. Where she belonged, an interesting note.

She asked if he enjoyed being a rogue though. "I can't say I entirely, 'enjoy' it. But it beats being told what to do by someone. And how to live my life." he answered as he looked around. "I was a prince of a pack back at home, my father had a brood of my mother his husband and another wife. Me and my siblings were sent on a journey to spread the Zanthus gene's as far as we could. Got caught up in a storm and ended up here. Not many packs would be very accepting of my promiscious nature and want to take on more than one mate." not to mention it was harder to keep secrets from those who believed they were in charge of you.

Banshee

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
04-21-2020, 09:14 PM

The blue Wolf apologized for the trouble and she offered a simple shake of her head in contest. "No trouble at all." She understood the pain of missing kin far too well to blame the stranger for his inquire. Nevertheless, the fanged girl listened to his explanation further. The concept of having multiple partners and litters was not entirely foreign to her. Banshee's father, Hannibal Klein, had three litters with three different females. As well as a few other relationships she could note. He was anything but chaste. But, he had seemed to settle down now that he had Deathbelle under his spell. The thought nearly brought the yearling to snort but she contained the distaste for her birth father.

Banshee thought over the life of a rogue for a moment. To not be told what to do sounded nice but then again Banshee was hardly told to do anything. She had duties and routines that were expected of her but hardly did she feel as though her leaders were harping on her. She also took instruction well since she wanted nothing more then to better herself as of late. Thus, she offered the male a simple shrug. "I don't think Ashen or the Armada would take kindly to defiance or a lower ranked Wolf having multiple wives." Sirius and Hannibal were both rather possessive now that she thought about it. "Though, I can say i've never been told how to live my life. In my experience as long as I get my duties done and aid in the betterment of the pack it is fairly easy to do what you want." Banshee eyed him for a moment, "Maybe one day you will find your fit."

"Speech"

Eraithus

Insomnia
Howler

Master Fighter (245)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

04-21-2020, 09:40 PM
Eraithus would not say it out loud. He smiled towards the yearling, the reason why she had such an easy time was probably because she was born there. Judging by her scent and of her age he had no doubts she technically belonged to the pack. Unless you were given away that was how they usually worked. Plus she may not have been as ambitious as he. Though Eraithus wasn't even sure if he wanted to be ambitious. He simply just... lived. He ate through his addiction that consumed him since he was young and that was how he dealt with life. A goal? At the moment it was to find his siblings, he didn't know what to do after that.

"I didn't think so either, but I also have no plans on getting in their way either." it was best to let packs be like that. He didn't want to get tangled in all their drama. Eraithus looked around for a moment, he didn't know where to go from here. Ashen and the Armada were to be avoided at this point. "I certainly hope so as well. Same to you though, I hope at your age you find a rank among your pack that you deserve." he nodded his head. "Do you have any ambition Banshee? Or are you not a part of this royal family you speak of?" genuinely he was curious.