Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
04-28-2020, 12:51 AM
Sirius looked to the wolves before him. Each one of them had spoken up in interest of the Reaper position. He assembled them in a row after the pack meeting, and looked over them now. Hester, Roan, Banshee, Tamsyn. Not a bad turn out, he decided. Some of them were new to the pack, some had been with him near the start. All of them held promise that he hoped to nurture and expand in the weeks to come.
"Alright, listen up competitors!" He said, raising his voice, sharp and commanding. He walked up the line of assembled wolves as he spoke.

"The four of you are entering into a competition for the highest rank available in my pack. For this rank, you will need to display cunning, strength, compassion to your fellow warriors, and ambition. I have lined up a series of tasks for you to complete. The completion of tasks will act as a tally to your total score, as will other deeds made within the pack." He explained, swivilling and making this way back down the line. His paws crunched grass, and his voice boomed between them.

"Some of your are newer to the art of fighting then others. I dont only want a wolf that will succeed today, this is an investment to the future of the Armada. With that in mind, the challanges have been shaped to reflect not only on those with high skilled, but those that are willing to develop them." He explained, his voice serious and proud. He loved this pack, and he wanted to install that same love in his wolves. This was their family, and their future. When one succeeded, they all succeeded.

"I have assembled here a list of what will add to your scores each day, a list that shapes the type of wolf I want in a position of power within this pack. You will all be under close scrutiny over the duration of this competition. You can win points, and you can lose them. My eyes will be watching. Any questions?"

Tamsyn

The Hallows
Scout

Master Fighter (240)

Master Navigator (275)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shelby

Double MasterCritical Hit!WordyPride - Bisexual1KBeevent
Bronze Medal 2020
04-28-2020, 01:55 AM

Tamsyn stood beside the other three wolves that were interested in the Reaper position that Sirius had announced at the meeting. If she was being honest, she felt a bit out of place standing beside these wolves. They all seemed more physically suited to fighting than she was and she was certain they were more experienced in it as well. Two of them were even mentors while she was still a student. She had begun to doubt whether she should actually be competing in this competition at all, but she was already here and she felt that sticking it out would look better than quitting before it even began. Even if she failed then at least she could say she tried and had learned something along the way.

She listened while Sirius spoke while she stood with as much confidence as she could muster, smiling a little as he paced back and forth in front of them. She appreciated that he had made it so the more experienced wolves wouldn't automatically have an upper hand. It gave her a bit of hope and made her more excited to participate. Her thoughts were already reeling, trying to plan out how she could earn as many points as possible. Although, at the end of the day, she didn't want to get the position if Sirius didn't think she was ready for it or wasn't suited for it. She just wanted to earn it fair and square. It all seemed fairly straight forward to her so she didn't ask any questions, instead just giving him a nod of understanding while her tail waged gently behind her with anticipation.

Malalia

Loner
Missing from Armada

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
05-01-2020, 02:13 AM

She hadn't been aiming for the position initially, but not for lack of passion. She knew she wanted to become a formidable warrior with a rank that reflected the fact -- someday. She hadn't thought she was ready. But Tamsyn volunteered, a student like herself. As did Banshee, who was also a yearling. Just as the pack meeting had drawn to a close, the young woman made the decision to try out. At worst, she will have simply advanced with her own training. And at best....

Well, late was late, so Mal hurried her ass over to the congregation. Lucky for her, Sirius had only just begun. As he continued with "the highest rank available," she slowed her steps and plopped down on the outskirts of the group, ears and eyes swiveled forward to take in his words. Her conviction only grew as the Warlord clarified that the rank wasn't only for the strongest or most experienced. So I actually have a shot at this... Her belly churned with a mix of fear and excitement. It was such a prestigious role -- and a daunting thing, too, to hold such a high position. Was she ready for it? Was she even ready to try?

She answered herself when the Warlord opened the floor for questions. "Is there still room for late arrivals?"

"Speech"