Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
06-19-2014, 06:10 PM

A multi-colored creature ventured his way out of his land and down eastward. Though he had roamed the lands of Alacritia for well over a year, this had been his first time out of the pack and the first time he had come this far east. He was going out on a hunting run for some game that wasn't running about the lands of Tortuga and he gone way too far out. But no matter, he would just grab something on the way back home.

The lands started bursting out stone, uniquely shaped into different forms and sizes. Before he knew it, the male had walked uphill to the start of a rocky slope towards the sky. The male paused and gave a smell to the air before lowering his head and relaxing his ears to step forward and discover what could be at the top of the slope.

Light started to dim as night drew near, but the farther the brute made his way up the wide trial, the slower night came. He seemed to follow the sun up as it floated down. He came to a break in the trail, a part of the cliff that stared downward at death. The male hung his head over the edge at the ocean deep below him, the crashing sound of water hitting the many rocks that scattered the bottom. He wasn't even near the top of the cliff, but he wanted to know where the trail would take him. Would he even dare to continue his way to the peak?

He stood there a few moments, staring at the fired sun as it's red waves struck the ocean in a reflection. His rump hit the ground, he knew he shouldn't wait until dark to climb the slope, but he wanted to take this moment in. Tortuga didn't have a view like this, and even though the sun still wasn't touching the horizon, he could sit there for hours until it did.

Walk "Talk" Think

Esperanza

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
06-19-2014, 06:19 PM
The midnight colored fae watched with interest as the red rays of the sun hit her emerald orbs, causing them to shimmer from the sunlight that had hit them. She smiled with content as she was walking through the trail, head held high as her nostrils could smell the scent of a brute, a year younger than she. Her ebony claws dug into the soft earth as prints were made. A small smile came through her as she walked up the trail, her head stayed low showing her low ranking. She was nothing more but a brood in her pack, and she knew she would never be able to leave without Isardis allowing her to do so. That was when the multi-colored brute could be seen.

Her tail wagged without her doing. It had been a while since she had seen a brute other than the males that had been in her pack. Her green, radioactive pools shone as she lied down onto the cliff, eyes shifting over to the male as she kept a smile on a her face.

"Pardon, but may I sit here?" She had asked him, not wanting to be rude even though they were in different packs, but, she was lower ranked, that she knew for certain than the male she had just seen.

Chrono I

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
06-19-2014, 06:36 PM

The brute was suprised there was another wolf in these parts, especially when night was so near. His Evil and Sweet eyes jumped in the female's direction, not startled but obviously not expecting her to be here. He could sense her, he had no clue of the name but he was sure it was the pack that was north just as he was; practically neighbors.

His eyes softened as he closed them before giving a bright smile and moving his head forward to the sun once more. "Of course you can." His eyes still bounced from the sea to the sky, measuring the distance between the water and the sun. Only a few seconds went by, enough to tell silence but not enough for the female to get a word in.
"Where do you come from?" His eyes moved slowly back too her emeralds, his ear perked up in intreset. "And what of your name?" He wouldn't give his name unless she were to ask, to him that was only his professional side; when he were to address a royal or something of the sort. But this had been the first wolf he had met outside his pack ever. Of course she could have turned out to be royal, but what was it to matter if the two both ventured this far from their homes?

Walk "Talk" Think

Esperanza

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
06-19-2014, 06:44 PM
She would smile and looked to him with her kind, emerald pools shinning from the sunlight. He appeared to have been from the north, just like her, and his coat was suited perfectly for it just like her ebony, and bushy coat. He had asked her, her name and where she was from. She was kind of embarrassed to answer, but might as well do so since the fae was addressed. "My name is Esperanza, but those who know me just call me Esper, and I am from Glaciem, a brood that Isardis had ranked." She said with a somewhat smile, but sadness could also be seen.

The femme placed her cranium upon her forepaws and could hear the sounds of ducks that were late flying south. She was not sure why, but she knew that it was to be cold where they were from, and the snow would be making its presence known almost everywhere it goes. Her black coat looked like a dark red color in the sunlight from what it seemed like to her, but, she doubted that it was that color right now.

"May I ask what your name is and what pack you are from?" She had asked with kindness and interest. She had not seen this male before, so maybe he was new to this land? The fae wasn't sure, but she hoped that he would like her just as much as she was starting to like him. He was a kind wolf like herself, perhaps they could be friends?

Chrono I

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
06-19-2014, 07:32 PM

Esperanza. It was unlike anything the male had ever heard. From his original home, everyone was named from the first letter of the parents names. You were to pair up with that of the same first initial and then name your children of that letter as well. Chrono was plagued with that, where his brother however was able to have a name on the opposite end of the line. Murrell.

Though these thoughts still stabbed his heart, his smile was never touched. He brought his chin to his chest was his eyes closing. "Esper," His gentle butt low voice touching the air, "Chrono, I'm from Tortuga. As for rank?" His throat let out a quiet smirk and his mixed eyes lit up again, "Beats me, whatever a hunter is."

Chrono absolutely hated authority, he only came out on this "hunting mission" on is own free will. He wasn't sure if Roman knew he had even left. He might have smarted his way into the pack through his friendly mask, but sure didn't mean he would listen to anything the queen said. Or anyone for that matter.

Chrono waited for Esper to speak anything else, but despite what ever she would have said, he jumped up and around her to face the direction of the trail leading it's way to the top. "Come on, let's go up before the sun goes down!"

Walk "Talk" Think

Esperanza

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
06-19-2014, 07:42 PM
Esperanza wasn't sure if she should follow, but she had nothing better to do and followed suit, her ebony fur bouncing from the movements she had made from her paws hitting the soft ground. The smell of food caught her attention as she could see elk from a distance. Without any protest she could see a weak female and walked over to the elk, staying in the tall grass as she made no sound while she walked. A smile came through to her as with one quick leap. the fae brought down the cow elk and had cut off its windpipe so no air could come into the elks lungs. When she was sure the elk was dead, she let out a howl of her own. Her eyes shifted over to Chrono.

"Might as well take this so your pack thinks you at least hunted, but better drag it through the water so your pack doesn't catch my scent." Esperanza had exclaimed to the younger male. Her form shifted to the ground as she placed her cranium upon her forepaws and listened to the sound of nature before her, a smile on her face as she allowed Chrono room so he could sit down and even take a bite of the kill if he wished.

Chrono I

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
06-19-2014, 08:37 PM

The female came up beside him, but before long she took off on her own. Chrono slowed until he came to a pause. His head tilted as Esper rode herself into the bushes. His paws gently padded along the path of the fem, trying not to disturb her as he tried to discover what she was doing. She then jumped from the brush, Chrono jumping and hold his front paw close to his chest as his ear went flat. He heard a short scream from an elk before he understood what was going on.

She was hunting.

He almost felt stupid, the male was a hunter and yet he couldn't figure out what the girl was doing, let alone could he smell the elk itself. But sure that came from the year of training himself survival, it wasn't like he hunted for fun.

He came to rest beside the girl, his rump only touching the ground. She offered he take the elk, and wash it off in water before bestowing it upon his packmates. He let out a single laugh before sighing and then speaking. "Heh, they can't tell me what to do." The red and purple orbs coming down on her, his smile slowly faded. His right paw touched the shoulder on top of the elk, "You take it, I'll find something on the way home." His smile returned and he brought his head back up to the sun that wwas setting on the horizon.

"I wouldn't mind taking a bite though."

Walk "Talk" Think

Esperanza

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
06-20-2014, 01:00 PM
The fae nodded as her emerald pools gazed at the stars that sparked brightly in the violet colored sky. The smell of the blood from the elk had caught her attention, but se dismissed it and watched Chrono take a bite of the elk as his pearl colored canines were now stained with crimson; as was his muzzle. Her emerald pools heard the distant sounds of birds as she could see the land easily from the cliff she was now resting on. The warm yet cold air continued to whip around her pelt, causing it to blow in the direction the wind was going.

"Chrono, why do you not like to take orders?" She asked with interest as her emerald pools shifted to his heterochromatic ones. Her paws continued to dig into the landscape.

Chrono I

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
06-20-2014, 01:21 PM

The male let the blood of the elk soak into his gums, the blood tasting bitter instead of sweet. He lifted his head up to see Esper looking up at the stars. He then let his stomach hit the ground softly to lay next to the fae.

Why don't I take orders. It wasn't a question but a statement in his mind. Sure he was pretty open about just about anything, but he refused to speak of his time before, about his family. He rarely even thought about it because it hurt him.

The face of his brother the day Chrono had left him crushed under the stone, it couldn't be taken from his mind. That desperate face was more devastating than the sound of his father having his throat ripped out in the distance. Chrono had let all his emotions turn to hate and jealousy towards his brother that day, Murrell always did get everything Chrono couldn't.

"I can feel it in my blood." His maw let out with a lick of his lips. "I can feel that I shouldn't let others tell me how to live my life. Not so sure where it comes from."

Walk "Talk" Think

Esperanza

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
06-20-2014, 05:49 PM
She would turn to look at him, green radioactive pools looking into his, eyes showing kindness and sincerity in them. The smell of the wind caught her senses as the blood from the elk wafted into her nostrils, causing a familiar yet bitter scent to stay lifted in the air. The cool air made her ebony fur and ears to move in the same direction as the wind was. She gave a small smile, but also showed seriousness in her smile when she looked to Chrono.

"Your pack, even though you do not take orders, wishes for you to achieve more. I have been trying to practice my healing abilities, and even though I may be a year older than you, you still have a lot to learn about being in one. Being in a pack is a lucky privilege that not many wolves say that they can be in. I may be a brood, but I hunt, and study a lot of herbs in case if there is something that happens away from the pack I would be prepared. Being a lone wolf is a lot harder than being in a pack, and you should be happy and be willing to help them, for they could have exiled you," her eyes showed sadness as she hung her head low, "Like my last pack before I came here had done to me."

She stood up and looked to the sky as a salty droplet trickled down her cheek and landed on the soft foliage. She turned her head back to him. "I may be a pack wolf like you, but, I still would be willing to die for my new pack despite the hardships I sometimes face with some of the males there. I have made a few friends here, and now, maybe, you should try and help your family, for one day, they will not be there for you, and we all need friends or we all die alone." Her eyes shimmered in the moonlight that was now starting to show, and walked downwind from the cliff, eyes closed as she walked.

Chrono I

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
06-20-2014, 08:30 PM

Chrono could tell by a slight movement on the fae's face when she scented the bitter smell of blood coming from the ripped flesh of the elk before them. He let their eyes connect when she attempted to hold his gaze. Her expression was almost angelic looking up at him with a motherly smile. A lecture, not so much, was bound to come from the woman's mouth.

Wishes me to achieve more? Highly doubt that. He thought, A Lucky privilege? Yeah right. The male only saw her words as water flowing on stones, they weren't touching him. Being alone...is harder?

He was too busy having a conversation in his head with the girl he had missed her tear drop, as if he could even see it if he were looking. When Esper rose to her feet and walked to the edge of the cliff, his thoughts drained. He was sure that he didn't make an impression that he was offended or that he wasn't listening, but he wasn't so sure since the fae walked off sadly.

Chrono rose to his feet as well, silently stepping over to the girl but stopping behind her. He didn't much care for other wolves, but he didn't want to be the cause of such brutality.

"Being on my own has brought me more than wisdom. More than age." His lips let out softly, trying to get his point across without being hurtful. "My Independence is what kept me alive." He continued to speak without stopping, "If Tortuga chooses to banish me, to punish me, then I'll take it. I do what I want with my life, whether it be helping myself or going out of my way." He let out a short pause before he concluded, "I may be heartless but I'm not dead. No one came to save me."

Walk "Talk" Think

Esperanza

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
06-20-2014, 10:52 PM
She shifted her gaze to him, emerald pools looking to red and purple eyes as what they looked like to her. When he said that no one would have come to save him, she felt a hint of sadness in her heart when she walked over to him, a small, friendly nudge to the male when she had walked back to him. "I would have saved you if you would have needed me. I never wish for someone to be exiled or hurt, it is the worst thing you can experience." She said, soon looking to the sky before looking back to the brute.

"I have never had someone who had ever loved me, not even the males in my pack would even speak to me let alone look at me. My leader only choose me as a wolf for breeding and adding more heirs for the pack." Her eyes looked serious yet helping. "I have been hurt, tortured, banished, and I have been through a lot of sadness after seeing the death of my own parents. Be happy you have a pack that said you are more than a slave or let alone someone that can be controlled."

Chrono I

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
06-21-2014, 04:08 PM (This post was last modified: 06-21-2014, 04:11 PM by Chrono I.)

Chrono once again held the gaze of the sharp eyed female. Saving Me... As if you knew me before this. Chrono's eyes looked sadly on Esper, his eyes remained softly on her pelt as she looked up to the sky and then back to him.

She spoke of being chosen for breeding, as what a brood was. She spoke of how the males wouldn't even look her direction, but here she was; friendly, kind, open, what was their deal? Was there something missing? Wait... Breeding for heirs? Shouldn't heirs be bred from royalty? The male still listened to the woman through his thoughts.

Tortured? Banished? That's why I ran. You should have too. The male didn't think once about his parents, even though her words spoke of her own. The two had something very strong in common; the fact that it seemed like they were alone in the world, no one could be their hero when in dire need.

His head tilted and his eyes spoke to her to say "I know the pain." But then he let a low smile onto his lips. He took his teeth softly on the hair running on her forehead, the fur slightly stroking through his mouth. His eyes came back down to her and then he finally spoke, "Come on Esperanza, I'll take you home."

(OOC: We can keep posting in this thread until satisfied. Chrono needs more posts and they could use some more friendliness threads before stuff gets real ;))

Walk "Talk" Think

Esperanza

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
06-23-2014, 06:03 PM
(OOC: Alright, we can continue to post here, but if you want me to make the next thread done hesitate to ask me since I have a loud of free time)

Esperanza trailed off beside him, emerald pools watching his heterochromatic ones and she soon nodded in allowance to head back to her pack. "Perhaps you would like to come back to your pack, Chrono?" She had asked him as her eyes shown sincerity and compassion. She could understand the reasons why he might not like to be with his pack at the moment, but doing things alone and acting like a lone wolf is something she had done almost all her life, and in doing so had caused her to go through many hardships and even receiving a few injuries.

The smell of blood continued to come through the air and around the landscape. She had turned her head; facing the deceased elk that lay motionless in the tall, lean grass that grew on the cliff. Some scavengers had noticed and began to tear off strips of flesh and she sighed, looking back ahead of her and watching the night sky come and the stars were evermore present. "Perhaps we should head off in the morning. There is a cave not far from here, so perhaps we could use that for a sleeping place until we continue on our way." The ebony fae smiled slightly and led the way, soon arriving at the cave and lying down, head on her paws and listening to the owls that sung their night tune. Her emerald pools shone slightly brighter, and she smiled as she soon turned to look to Chrono.

Chrono I

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
06-23-2014, 07:36 PM

The male had never known love, he never even thought of it. Sure he felt lonely, plenty of times. But he had never thought of a woman in those times. The only couple he had ever been around was his parents, and he rarely saw them unless they were giving him his portion of dinner. And in those days, well everyday since his brother was born, he hated them.

Chrono followed Esperanza to the cave, looking at his surroundings as the moonlight hit the stone around them. He got a glimpse of few wildflower that grew even though it was winter. He was surprised, but maybe they received more sun up were? Nah, he must have been imagining things.

When they arrived at the cave, Chrono stopped at the entrance and turned to make sure danger wasn't following them inside. He hoped it would be this silent all night, except for the sound of the fem's voice.

Chrono then faced Esper, walking to her and laying to her left side. He was close, but they weren't touching. The air was cold and flowing through the cave and the two needed some sort of warmth. As true silence struck the cave, Chrono didn't know what to speak of. There wasn't anything he was willing to share that could keep conversation in the air.

Walk "Talk" Think

Esperanza

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
06-23-2014, 07:54 PM
Esperanza turned her head to look to the brute that was laying on her left side, though not touching in any way. His earthy fragrance of oak and maple wafted into the air and caused her nostrils to twitch ever so slightly. The sound of the owls echoed in her lobes and caused them to turn in the direction of the owl. Her emerald colored optics shimmered when the stars and moon's light hit them and caused them to shimmer. Her head turned over to Chrono and heaved a small sigh. "I know you might not like being in a pack, but if you ever need someone to talk to, feel free to talk to me about anything."

She sighed and placed her head on her paws, listening to the sounds of owls and other animals that were calling out in the night sky. The smell of coyotes caught her attention, but, they were a good distance away from their cave so nothing should happen during the night that they need to worry about. A kind smile came onto her face as she continued to look to the sky as she wished she was able to find someone to love like the many other wolves she had met here in her pack, and around the other territories she had seen.

Chrono I

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
06-23-2014, 08:51 PM

His head gave a nod as she vowed to be there for his convenience. Though he felt, if anything, that she would need him more than he would need her. Owl's made their calls from outside, Chrono wondered why they made the noises and to whom. Were they calling for a mate, their mate? Or maybe to tell the others it was safe. Or was it to just fill up the silence that filled the night? He would never know.

He rolled to his side, his back to Esper as he stretched out his legs and neck. His tail may have swiped her by accident but he paid no attention. "So," he spoke his voice extending as his neck flexed, "You ask me why I don't go for authority. Then tell me why you work for a pack that you weren't born to?" His voice was questioning, almost telling her that she didn't have to answer. But they could play a game of questions while they lay in the cave together tonight.

Walk "Talk" Think

Esperanza

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
06-23-2014, 09:16 PM
Esperanza heaved a small sigh, eyes staying focused upon him now, soon shifting back to the night sky. "Because, they gave me a home when I had not had one, and also, I would be able to have a job to do for them even if it is a low ranking," she exclaimed and looked to him, eyes closing as she placed her head upon her forepaws and heaving a small sigh. "You may not take authority, but be happy that you have a home for many do not have one and some even die when they don't have a home."

She remembered the sadness and worry in her friends tone when she was younger. She had died alone and had never had someone there for her, she wished she would be able to help her some more, but that would never happen now. Emerald eyes focused on him once more for she did not know why, and she gave him a friendly nudge and soon lied down and splayed her legs out to try and relax.

Chrono I

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
06-23-2014, 09:35 PM

"Pretty good reason for yourself. I'd rather go in alone." He felt the nudge on his back from her, stretching his back as a response. She spoke of her pack like it was her sanctuary, but perhaps that's what most wolves did around here. Chrono was just the odd one out. "I'd like to see this Glaciem for myself." His voice was joking, not trying to offend her in any way. A smile lay across his may, but she wasn't able to see it since his back was to her.

He thought of Murrell, going into a pack as a traitor. It wasn't his fault that he was born of two unwed wolves. He hoped Esperanza would ask as many questions as he would, but he would probably refuse to answer most of them. "Do you have family Esper?" His voice showed more of a curious tone, his head tilted to his words. He would wait a response, if any, and he would share as much of his story as he pleased.

Walk "Talk" Think

Esperanza

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
06-23-2014, 09:45 PM
Did she have any family? That sentence hung in the air as it caused her to give a small whimper. The only family she ever had was her adopted father, Anuke, but, she wasn't sure where he was or if he was even still alive. She heaved a small sigh and looked to Chrono who was still spread out in the cave, and she hung her head down.

"My mother and father were killed when I was a pup, but there was this older wolf who basically raised me and took me in until I was two, and I had been alone ever since. All I remember of my parents were me playing with them when I was a couple weeks old, but then I lost them forever due to humans, but luckily you don't have any around here," she exclaimed and stood up, sitting on the entrance of the cave and focused on the stars that shone as if they were tiny gems.

"May I ask what your story is like about your family?" She asked in her kind tone, showing a gentle and compassionate tone like she had always used to other wolves to make them more comfortable and content around someone like her.