ardent

Enzo's Siblings~

Enzo

gems
size
build
player
06-19-2014, 04:05 PM (This post was last modified: 06-22-2014, 05:23 PM by Enzo.)
Enzo is my two and half year old male african lion. He often travels with his two siblings, Elan and Ezra. The three of them have been close from birth, and logically would stay close throughout their lives. Adopting these two will not be cheap, as a large species pass costs 800 gems. I /may/ be able to donate some gems if someone is really in desperate need, but I cannot offer more than half of the cost of the lions, so you'd have to come up with at least half (I'd prefer more, if possible.)

What I need to see to adopt them:

Name: Elan or Ezra (Unless you have another four-letter E name in mind)
Gender: (can be male or female as the names are rather ambiguous)
Appearance: 100 word minimum
Alignment:
Personality: 150 word minimum
Roleplay Sample: 300 word minimum
Future Plans?
Can you pay for them?
Other Info I should know:

EDIT: One sibling (Elsa) is now taken by SAF, one more is still up for adoption.

Sibelle

gems
size
build
player
06-19-2014, 07:26 PM (This post was last modified: 06-22-2014, 05:17 PM by Enzo.)
Im totally tempted since i have a species pass from xmas that i haven't used!

Name: Elsa
Appearance: A creature of perfection, her body will be graced with a coat of rich gold, unmatched anyother. Along her belly and chest, the gold will fade to a cream that also drips down the insides of her four powerful limbs. Eyes are colored with the purest of amber, gateways to her soul. The lioness will weigh in at a pleasing 260 pounds, with a length of 6.5 feet from nose to tail. Her body is the epitome of strength, taunt muscles lie beneath her pelt, waiting to strike. Her skull will be broad like most lions, with rounded ears perched carefully atop her crown.
Alignment: Chaotic Good?
Personality: She is a creature of habit, rarely straying from her usual routine. The woman is close to her siblings, never straying far from them. Unlike Enzo, she will be a pleasant creature until you cross her, in which case you will probably end up mauled. Once she considers you a friend, she is a friend for life, and will always come to your defense. However, no one comes before her family.
RP Sample:
Future plans:
Can you pay for them?: yes, got a species pass :D
Other:

Note from Andy: As far as I'm concerned, she's accepted <3

Gaia

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Vail
06-19-2014, 11:26 PM
-now wants to bring in Ife-
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Oracle

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
06-21-2014, 04:52 PM (This post was last modified: 06-29-2014, 01:44 PM by Oracle.)

Name:
Ezra

Appearance: {521 Words}

The lioness is a goddess in her own way, weighing the less of her siblings but being the longest of the two sisters; her paws seem to float along the ground instead of walking, although she can be loud at times. Muscles ripple beneath her short fur, and with her long claws and teeth, it is no question that she is a powerful one, the one that is willing to hunt the most. If one were to part Ezra's fur, they would see tiny scratches and scars from battles fought, including a large gash on her side, stretching to her flank, and pale pink in color. On her right ear, a small gash makes it appearance, small to her, but large enough to be noticed when she gets close enough to another animal, surrounded by lighter fur where it hasn't completely grown back. If she snarls, then it will be noted that her fangs are large and sharp, making everything ready for her to kill if she has to. The woman's claws are long and ebony in color, meant for tearing and causing maximum damage, although she can always sheathe them if she doesn't want to fight with her claws. Either way, she isn't a creature that no animal, larger than wolf or smaller, would want to deal with unless they had the same way of fighting.

Ezra is bathed in a cloak of golds, and sandy colors, making her look beautiful, even if these colors are usual in lions and lionesses. The main color that the lioness has is a sandy gold, covering most of her body and making her seem a lot more intimidating. Around her bottom jaw, down her neck and stomach, the color changes, fading into a lighter gold, almost white. It covers the back of all four legs, and goes up the bottom of her tail as well. A perfect, yet small, tuft rests perfectly on her tail tip. It is a rich color gold, darker than any of her fur colors, and she looks unique. On the top of her head is a small dark gold marking, like one her brother has. Medium brown spots rest on either side of her face, just over her eyes. Beneath her eyes are two cream markings, underlining them and making her look like a lioness to look at. In the moonlight, Ezra only looks more magical, the moon casting shadows and light on her fur and making her have a silver tint to her fur. The cream on her fur looks white, the base color looks like a pale cream. But most unique are her eyes, which shine like mercury in the moonlight.

Unlike her siblings, Ezra does not have the amber eyes, instead having what would be the exact opposite. Her eyes stand out against the golds of her fur, and are a mix between light gray and medium gray in color. Flecks of dark gray and green are spread throughout her eyes, along with bluish specks of gray that stand out. Even though the girl is beautiful, her eyes are the most magical thing about her.

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Personality: Charming--Stubborn--Violent--Unpredictable--Protective--Loyal--Aggressive--Quiet

Charming--Stubborn--Violent--Unpredictable
Charming, the lioness will be called if you ask any other one besides her family to describe her; other times, she will be called stubborn, violent, unpredictable, protective, aggressive, and quiet. But is it really her fault that she isn't perfect, that nobody's perfect? If Ezra wants a lion or any other animal to do something for her, she could speak so delicately, and seem like a lioness that doesn't care what you do for her, and could be forced into doing something. But one the other side of her, Ezra will never do anything she doesn't want to. If they try to force her to do something she doesn't want to do, they will end up scratched. But if she does want to do something, she will never hush until she gets her way. She's persistent like that. If Ezra ends up in a fight, she can be quite violent, and loves a good fight. If she watches a fight between two animals, she thinks of ways it could be more interesting and violent. Even joining the battle if she wants to, and making things more interesting between the fighters. Even if she isn't in a battle, Ezra can be very unpredictable at times. Mostly, though, her being unpredictable can come from being bored, angry, or excited. If she is bored, Ezra will do some unpredictable stuff to entertain herself. If she is angry, the lioness will take out her anger by being unpredictable and attacking, even if a battle is over. If she is excited, Ezra will suddenly run around and do strange things, maybe even start a play-fight with her siblings.

Protective--Loyal--Aggressive--Quiet
Ezra is protective of her two siblings, even if part of her knows that she does not have to protect them. She is very close to both of them, and if something happened to them, the lioness would blame herself, even if she wasn't around. If any animal does make friends with her, they will see a strange side of her, one that doesn't fit in with her violent nature. The lioness is loyal to her family, and anyone she considers family. If she had to kill to save them, she would do it without question. If she had to die to save them, she would. But one thing she would never do is kill a family member for them. If she had to kill a family member for her friends, Ezra would refuse. And she wouldn't be very soft about it, either. Ezra is aggressive, and will attack out of nowhere if she is prompted to. But, sometimes, she will be quiet, something pretty much unlike her. Like her brother, Ezra hates something with all her might, but it is not birds. She hates frogs, and will kill them if they get too close to her.

Roleplay Sample: {2 Versions} {799 words}

A purr escaped a pale cream throat as large paws carried the lioness closer to her unsuspecting prey, a creature that was grazing noisily on a blade of grass and snorting as it moved. Huge tusks came out of its mouth, and Ezra was no fool; she needed to be careful with this creature, and approach with caution, kill it with caution, so that the thing couldn't kill her with those tusks. But she also needed to be fast, and hopefully the creature wouldn't run if she jumped back into the shadows. So, when her prey looked up, snorted, and began to graze again, Ezra's tail twitched behind her, making a few noises. A frog made an alarmed croak as she moved by, and, irritated, Ezra slammed a paw on the creature. Her claws dug into it, sinking into it's flesh, and the scent of blood filled the air. The creature she was stalking moved closer, and Ezra growled in irritation. Of course, it wouldn't be as easy to kill it with stealth. She needed to move, and now. With a low snarl escaping her jaws, Ezra lunged, and landed heavily next to her prey. Whatever that creature was lowered its head. "Oh, is it a fight now?" A pleased purr escaped her jaws. She enjoyed a good fight.

The creature was the first one who attacked, shaking its head and jolting violently. It was fast for whatever it was, and Ezra barely managed to jump out of reach before it could kill her. Even so, blood coated her cream fur, and the lioness felt a pain in her side. She was injured, and, as if thinking that the lioness would go without a fight, a raven landed on a branch and cawed."Shut up, you stupid bird." The creature, a boar, was not going to waste no time. It lunged again, and Ezra let out a low growl and lunged at the boar, ignoring the pain in her side. Her fangs dug deep into the boar's skin, and the creature struggled and tried to attack before she let go, pants escaping her jaws from the pain that her scar was giving her. It was nothing compared to the time when she had to fight another lioness, and she knew that this boar would die. Jaws opened again, just as the boar was turning to face her, and the powerful lioness sunk her teeth into the boar's left hind leg. She could feel the bone beneath her fangs, and a simple bite would break them. Ezra slammed her fangs down onto the bone, and felt the bone splinter beneath her fangs and fill her mouth with blood. The boar yanked it's hoof away from her fangs, grazing it slightly, and tried to attack again. Ezra dipped into the shadows, and watched as the creature tried to figure out where she was. Finally, she lunged. She was behind the boar, and it was about to turn around, so she had to lunge then.

Claws dug into the boar's back, attaching Ezra to it, and if it tried to escape, it would be scratched. The lioness dug her claws deeper in and narrowed her gray eyes as the boar struggled and tried to get away from her. Ezra felt the creature scratching itself as it tried to move away, and she let go. The creature's back was shredded, blood staining its fur. With a low growl, Ezra lunged again, her claws digging deep into the boar's back. After a moment, Ezra lowered her head and opened her jaws as she got closer to the bone. Quickly, she struck, her fangs digging into the boar's skin and breaking bone. The boar fell on its side, and Ezra jumped up onto its other side and stared at it as it struggled to move. This would be a slow and painful death, even for an animal who deserved it. Ezra stalked towards the boar, ignoring the pain in her side as she lowered herself to the ground, closer to the boar's throat. She dug her claws in, then lowered her head. The boar was barely alive, and Ezra smiled as she ended it. The fight had made her hungry, and, as she watched the life fade out of the boar's eyes, she sunk her fangs into the creature's side and began to eat, blood staining her muzzle as she finally got her fill. Now, she just needed her siblings to come. Raising her head and standing up, Ezra let out a loud roar, the sound echoing for what would hopefully be miles before she got the boar by the throat and began to drag it away, panting with every breath from the fight. She drug it to where Enzo would be, and dropped it.

RP SAMPLE: VERSION 2:

Raising her head, Ezra glared into the fog as something moved closer, out of the forest and around her; she could see its outline even through the fog, and a low growl escaped her jaws as she moved closer, her claws plucking grass out of the ground. A threatening growl came from the other creature, and Ezra whipped her head around as she heard a twig snap. Her gray eyes, shining like mercury in the moonlight, were narrowed, and her fur was up slightly. But, after a few moments, a soft voice went through the air, the rough voice of a male lion. "Hello? Is anyone there?" Ezra lashed her tail and sniffed the air before moving into the fog, hoping this lion would help her. Her golden fur stood out in the fog, even in the moonlight, so it wasn't surprising when the lion found her. Ezra tilted her head as he glared at her, making her eyes wide and innocent. A frog chirped behind her, and the lioness turned around, letting her eyes narrow and her lips twitch in a silent snarl just for a moment. The lion, a white creature with pale blue eyes, moved beside her, letting his tail tip rest on her shoulder. Ezra turned around, and smiled at the lion, a soft purr escaping her jaws. The lion stared at her, a chuff escaping his jaws as he greeted her with that single noise. Finally, Ezra spoke, and broke what would be silence between the two. "Oh, what a handsome lion you are. And you're so strong, too! Would you mind doing something for a little lioness like me? I'll reward you for it." And that reward would be that she wouldn't let her brother kill him if he found Enzo and Elsa. "Of course. I'll do anything for such a pretty little lioness. And I have the reward I should get in mind..." The lion touched her with his tail tip, and Ezra almost growled with irritation at having to act so helpless, but she continued. "Oh, thank you. You see, I lost my siblings, and I cannot find them. It is a job that only a big, strong lion like you could do. My brother......Well, you'll know him. And my sister will be around him." The white lion dipped his head, and went deeper into the fog, allowing Ezra to drop the act and sigh. At least she didn't have to act as innocent and weak as she had been; she hated acting like that, knowing it was all a lie. At least most lions believed her little innocent act. But not all lions believed her. Her brother knew her true nature.

A low growl escaped Ezra as she waited, her tail twitching back and forth as she stared into the fog, unable to do anything to look for her two siblings. She was close to them both, but Enzo more than Elsa, but she loved them both.And she didn't want to be away from them for long. The lioness got to her paws and began to pace around, her eyes narrowed as she dipped into the fog, sniffing the air and waiting for the scent of her brother or her sister. Finally, she heard the loud roar of her brother, although it was faint. She raised her head and let our a loud roar, her fangs making her look impressive. Her eyes opened as the white lion struggled through the fog, panting and injured, blood dripping from his fur onto the ground. Even if he was injured, Ezra was not about to act innocent and sweet to him anytime soon. "It took you long enough to get back, didn't it?" That single question lingered in the air until the white lion glanced back and raced over to Ezra. Her brother lunged out of the fog, and Elsa was following; Ezra moved to them and pressed her head against Enzo in a nuzzle, a purr escaping her jaws. Her gray eyes met Enzo's, and she smiled a little, before allowing a few words to escape her jaws in a purr. "Enzo, I missed you so much. I.......I wasn't sure I'd be able to find you." The white lion walked over to her, and stared at her before speaking. "What's my reward for getting them?" His tail tip brushed her spine, and Ezra glared at him, her lips twitching in a snarl as he moved away from the trio, his blue eyes shining as he waited. Finally, Ezra spoke, breaking the silence between the four. "Your reward.......Let's see.......Your reward is that Enzo doesn't kill you, or that I don't kill you. Now leave, or else I'll forget you ever had that reward." Ezra's threat lingered in the air, and the white lion turned away from them, a whining noise escaping his throat. "But......That isn't a very good reward." Ezra moved closer to him, growling. "It seems like a good enough reward, don't you think? The reward is you keeping your life. Keep it, or die." The white lion glared at them, then muttered something to them. "I guess......That's a good enough reward." He vanished deeper into the fog, and Ezra turned to her siblings again. "I found you......." She said, and let those three words linger in the air, before continuing. "...And I can take care of myself, as you just saw."

Future Plans: Fight a lot of other animals and wolves, and maybe even get blinded or have an ear ripped off? Sorry, my muse is really violent.

Can you pay for them?: I have a few gems, now that I have a refund from Legacy and I have Oracle. But it still isn't enough. I don't think you'll have to donate much, though.

Other: My arm hurts from finishing her. But it was worth it. :D

Impra

gems
size
build
player
06-24-2014, 08:27 PM (This post was last modified: 06-29-2014, 07:33 AM by Impra.)
Name: Eero (Pronounced as Aero)
Appearance:
A mock of his family, he is, most dominantly his father, whom his kin, Enzo, has also taken after, boasting a glorious flank of the brilliance of the sun. Each hair of fur is mottled with golds and tans, a shimmering display for any others not of his bloodline. In his well-chiseled visage, lie two shimmering gems of a rich yellow, nearly orange, as if it were the dying sun. A male lion would not hold such magnificence if he did not boast a full mane of many colors. About his face, the hair is still highlighted in gold, but it fades to a deep chocolate color, wrapping about his neck, and his chest like a scarf, extending toward his shoulders slightly. At the tip of his long banner, is a plush plume of the same dark chocolate coloration found in his mane. He is not without size, standing at the same height as his kin, at a large forty-seven inches, weighing a massive four hundred pounds, apt for the title of an African Lion.

Personality:
No such thing as control over the brujo exists, him purely of strong will and will stubbornly ignore one's rule over him, and is not afraid to slaughter a wolf to prove it. He is one to be vain, yet he is close to a respectable creature, with well-created manners, as well as a sense of valor, found in war. If a character is endangered, and is one who is not associated with the brujo as an enemy or foe, he will certainly lend a helping paw, but if one is associated as an enemy, he will attempt to rip a bigger hole for the victim to fall though ? metaphorically speaking of course ? and will bring it upon himself to create a miserable ending for the creature.

Gain his trust, and you will have gained a powerful and strong-willed ally, one that is of some loyalty, and of much bravado, one who carries himself as a sort of vagabond, all-knowing that he is rare and unique in the lands of Alacritia, and is one of a kind, along with his siblings. Perfection is desired, and is achievable by this brujo's standards.

Roleplay Sample:
He was a king. A needle sticking out of a smooth sheet of fabric, higher than any other in power and authority. His crown, a glorious mane of gold, and a shimmering pelt of gold. He was the perfect embodiment of the fabled King Midas, a lord whom could turn anything he touched into gold. His powerful frameworking would bulge from the darkness, pads rising and falling upon the ground in a perfect rhythm. Behind him, a glorious banner of color swept, a thick flame of darkness bellowing at the tip. Sharp, angular orbs of gold shimmered in his sockets, a sight to behold by many. He was Midas. There would be no exceptions made to the royal's blood, and soon he would be one to behold, emerging from the darkness with grace. His era was yet to begin, impending. He and his blood's rule would come to reign over a pride of territory. He was a hidden empire waiting to be built up to the skies...

The felidae creature savored his fantasies, those apt to being realities in some time, with the help of the many canines roaming the terra firma. Golden gems swept past a river, of which he had been striding past, in a sauntering motion of pure relaxation. "Even ruling a kingdom of wolves would satisfy me... but an empire... Our aspirations will be achieved then..." Rumbling from deep within his chest and eliciting from inky lips, the lyrics were of deep bass and baritone. Easily, with his prowess and skill in battle, he would be able to muster an empire, for him and his blood, Enzo amd Elsa. It was time, indeed. There would be no more waiting. The feline creature shook his crown once before he began to saunter along the riverside once more, powerful pads pounding on the soft mud. His dark flame bellowed at the tip of his glorious banner, as he would seemingly disappear into the shade, in spite of his sun-kissed cloak.

Future Plans?: We already talked about thisss
Can you pay for them?: I BELIEVE!
Other Info I should know: IM DONE

Oh, and you are fab~

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
07-16-2014, 03:37 PM
Name: Ezra
Appearance: 100 word minimum
Personality: (will expand on this if i get him)
He is a rather apathetic fellow, not really able to bring himself to care about much rather then his own family.
Roleplay Sample: 300 word minimum
Future Plans? He will stick around with his siblings, basically following his sisters lead to the most extent. He will love his brother as well but there will be lots of compeition there. A typical male 'my dick is bigger then your's' match. But when it boils down to it family is everything and he will go where they go.
Can you pay for them? I can make the money...
Other Info I should know: His dick is bigger then his brothers?

WIP WIP WIP