gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
05-03-2020, 07:59 PM

Banshee was a busy busy bee lately. In preperation for the raid the babe was sharpening her fighting skills and ensuring her body was in tip top shape. But, with all that came the rest that was much needed. That led to the fae moving along the tall grass with little urgency. She felt her legs cause the grass to part as her eyes roamed the region. The night sky was glistening as the moon began it's glorious reign. The moonlight against her dappled pelt called for more of an inky look to her in those moments. Elongated fangs were wrapped in a cool white rather then their blood stained bone coloration.

As she padded along the babe saw something in the sky. A black silhouette against the dark blue soared above. The stars vanished as it consumed their light and then gave it back in passing. Banshee watched with interest. It had been a few days since she first saw the Hawk. Every now and again she'd spot it soaring high above or lingering in the distance within a tree. She felt a pull towards the creature like she did with her Spitting Cobra, who was relaxing back at the den.

Banshee moved along with her eyes peering upward at the Hawk. The majestic creature soared lower as it circled back around and the babe decided to call to it. "I've seen a lot of you lately." Banshee slowed as the Hawk lowered himself down to a large boulder not too far in front of the her. She watched as she took a few more steps closer and the Hawk emitted his own vocals, "My curiosity has gotten the better of me." His voice was mature and highly flourished with amusement. "Curiosity?" The Red-tailed Hawk watched her with slanted eyes and said nothing. "Well, if you are going to keep up this curiosity I would like to propose something. As you may know there is a battle coming to these lands soon and I could use some eyes in the sky." Banshee raised a brow as the bird consumed this information. He was still for a moment before slowly nodding, "You may need it." His voice was slightly playful before those lengthy wings flapped. The Hawk was then off to the sky again, seemingly done with the conversation. Banshee watched for a moment before exhaling. It was a curious encounter but they seemed to have unspoken chemistry.

Banshee moved to climb the boulder the bird had previously perched upon and laid down. The Hawk moved out of sight and her eyes returned to the plains.

[Image: Banshee-icon.png][Image: Cairn-Icon.png][Image: incubus-icon.png][Image: rhysand-icon.png][Image: thyri-icon.png][Image: Vaella-icon.png][Image: verity-icon.png]