ardent

Caeto Adravendi-Mathias

Maverick

gems
size
build
player
06-19-2014, 11:25 AM
Yes folks, the sexy Caeto Adravendi-Mathias {click!} is up for grabs again! Caeto just turned a year old. We would like it if he could keep his name and appearance, though if you absolutely must change them please give us a reason as to why. He is paid for so don't worry about gems. His personality can either stay what it is, or change depending on your ideas.

Things you should know about his personality: Caeto should have no reason whatsoever to become evil/crazy/etc. We will not consider any such personalities. He should ideally be family-oriented, though the family has been separated for a little over a season. We are working on getting everyone back together, so Caeto would likely be happy about that.

I (Andy) play his father, Maverick - and Nyx plays his mother, Epiphron. Should you need inspiration for his personality you can check their profiles.

To adopt Caeto, we require you to write out your plans for his appearance (if you truly intend to change it), his personality, and any future plans you may have for him. We also ask you to provide a 300+ word role-play sample of how you would play him.

If you have any questions contact myself or Nyx.

Sibelle

gems
size
build
player
06-19-2014, 11:33 AM
Caeto had a relationship with my girl Zaria, but now she's dead so I'm not sure how that'll affect him or if whoever adopts him wants to consider it

Epiphron

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium

The Ooze Participant
06-19-2014, 11:59 AM (This post was last modified: 07-02-2014, 04:58 PM by Epiphron.)
Also!

His profile says he is a pup, but he actually just turned 1 year.

Maverick

gems
size
build
player
06-19-2014, 01:16 PM
And as a note, none of his past has to be kept unless you want it to, so the Zaria relationship can be forgotten if you'd rather start him off fresh.

Epiphron

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium

The Ooze Participant
07-02-2014, 04:59 PM (This post was last modified: 07-02-2014, 05:01 PM by Epiphron.)

[Image: bxNnHnQ.png]

[Image: com_magnetic2_by_impressivegenesis-d70ym1d.png]

[Image: kX2cz9t.png]

Exodus

gems
size
build
player
07-02-2014, 06:58 PM

Appearance:

I plan on keeping his appearance as-is. It will be re-written like my other profiles though.

I notice that in a few of his arts, he has the right white ear. But i don't believe that is in his profile appearance. I'd like to add that if that's alright.

Personality:

I'd like to keep most things about his persona as well. Quiet, Loyal, Snappy. This will also be re-written like my other profiles.

RP Example:

The chilly winds of winter would exit the land. Spring was near, soon the flowers would bloom and encase their beauty around the young male. He was on his way to adulthood, and he wouldn't let anything stop him from being a man. Of course he knew he had a lot to learn, and he would accept help from those who seeked to help him. But there was only one problem: He needed to find his parents.

After Zaria had died, he wanted to find closer in himself and find Mav and Pip so he could look after them and have them do the same. He needed to be wanted in the world, he wanted to find a sanctuary for himself, and what better place than with his parents? Maybe his siblings had found them too. They could all be together again; and maybe Caeto could be happy once more.

His ocean orbs touched the sky to take a breath in. Geese flew over his head as he admired their wings catching the air of their friends in front of them. He knew he would be happy, he knew that being with Mav and Pip would take his sorrows away. He was sure he would find them.

In that moment, he wished he could switch places with the geese, he wouldn't have to be alone anymore. He wouldn't have to worry about his siblings being alright, or that his parents would want him back. But that was silly talk. He knew they would love to have him by their side again. They could stop worrying about him and he could stop worrying about them. He stopped in his tracks, letting his thoughts be carried away with the spring breeze.

His throat let out a longing call, and he hoped that he would get one back; one from his mother.

History and On-going:

His RP example explains what he is doing, finding his parents. As for in the future, I'm more of a "See how it goes" kind of person. I plan on keeping him super close to his siblings. But I will plan a love interest as well; especially since he already lost one.

I do plan on having Somnium threads with Zaria.

Other:

I've read into some of Zaria's and Caeto's threads, I noticed he wasn't there for her death. I will play as such, but he heard she had died from the plaque.

I'm also assuming he had the plaque? I read a little of a thread where he told Zaria that "He left her because he was sick, like dying sick." And then he went back home with her.

Please PM me via Chrono {click!} for Questions/Concerns.

Epiphron

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium

The Ooze Participant
07-07-2014, 05:11 PM
Caeto goes to Chrono! Congrats <3