size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Pride - Pansexual
05-08-2020, 10:20 AM

Samara had gathered up what blooms she had left that hadn't dried yet, carefully pulling the more fragrant flowers from her stores and leaving the more mild ones. By the time she was done she'd depleted her store quite a bit, but that was fine by her she didn't need them anymore and there would be time to gather fresher flowers before she needed them again.

Samara emerged from her den, her mouth full of the flowers, which was going to make trying to find her intended targets a lot harder. She was looking for Rhyme's daughters, it wasn't hard to miss the telltale scent of heat mingled with their own scents, and Samara could remember her first heat, she'd been pretty prepared but these girls... well she couldn't say if their parents had ever taught them about it, but Rhyme still wasn't really in a position to help them if not.

So might as well try to endear herself to them.

""

[Image: X7DSVIv.png]
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Poem

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player

The Ooze ParticipantValentines 2020Critical Fail!Trick 2019
05-08-2020, 05:15 PM
Poem was indeed under prepared for the onslaught that her second birthday brought with it. Her body ached and acted in ways she found herself ashamed of. Her moods were irregular and she couldn’t stop thinking about the boys outside of Abaven. She was frustrated, but remained within Abaven’s borders. She tried to stick to herself, but patrolling helped her to feel better so she was doing that when she caught sight of the tiny woman and her mouth full of flowers.

The young Destruction couldn’t deny what she’d seen at the party her sister held. Her father had been obviously close, but Poem hadn’t known it went farther than nurse and patient. Rhyme had smiled though, so whatever happened between them at least he wasn’t a shadow anymore. Poem tried to stay out of her way, but she was curious. ”Samara?” Oh please be the right name. ”Do you need help?”

Motif

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

Trick 2019
05-08-2020, 05:25 PM
Motif was still mostly oblivious to the going-ons in Abaven. She had seen little of her father, despite returning to the pack, and didn’t really have the strength to seek him out for herself. She was too afraid she would see blame in his eyes. Instead, for the most part, she glued herself to Poem’s coat, and tried to learn what she could of fighting.

She awoke alone in their den, and searched about for Poem, only to see she had gone for the day. Not wanting her sister to come with a meal, and gentle coaxing to get her out of bed, the dark coated wolf would pull herself up, shaking out her coat, and head out into the world. She knew she slept more than she should be, but sometimes it was hard, it was a small escape from the memories that plagued her waking world. But she also didn’t want Poem to care for her forever.

She went searching for her sister, and would find both her and a dark coated wolf that smelled of flowers, and her father. Did she know this wolf? She didn’t think so, she had been keeping herself cooped up too much. “I can help, too” She offered, so quietly that her words could easily be overlooked.
[Image: IdzUBSO.png]

Theory

Avalon
Healer

Master Fighter (250)

Master Healer (240)

An icon representing the specialty Fertile Fertile

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Xarae

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022WealthyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
OverachieverCritical Attack!VolcanoLegendaryCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
05-09-2020, 06:33 PM
This was hell. Theory's body felt like it was betraying her. She was still somewhat sore from the raid but now that soreness was amplified tenfold. The alpha kept moving but she couldn't deny that she wanted to slink into her den and hide. If she could just wait out whatever this nonsense was then maybe she could focus on training again. Desolate and Motif were so eager to begin. She didn't want to let them down, but she was feeling the least athletic she'd ever felt in her life. Grumbling, she trotted on along the familiar, worn patrol path until she caught the scent of both her sisters and Samara. Oh. This situation might require some further management. Theory liked the slight dark female that had brought her father back to her, but she wasn't sure how her sisters might feel about their father growing so... intimate with her. She arrived on the scene and looked over the trio before offering a tight smile as a cramp rippled through her. "Hello. What are we all up to?"

Samara

Avalon
Healer

Intermediate Intellectual (40)

Intermediate Healer (40)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Pride - Pansexual
05-13-2020, 06:35 PM

Samara wouldn't have to search for too long it seemed, Poem was the first to find her, calling out and asking if she could help. Motif was quick on her heels and Samara gave both a polite nod in greeting and carefully dropped her plants at her paws, smiling up at the pair. "Good morning." She said her voice chipper. "Oh, actually I-" Samara cut herself off as Theory approached, looking at least a little uncomfortable. Samara gave the young alpha a respectful dip of her head before speaking, her tone still light as she smiled up at the trio. "Actually your sisters were just offering their help, but the truth is I was looking for you girls. I come bearing gifts." She gestured at the plants at her paws, and was quick to jump on the heels of her last sentence, knowing it wasn't clear exactly what she was offering. "I figured not all of you may be prepared for your first heat so I gathered what I had left of my fragrant herbs, they can be woven into your fur or made into scented oils to help mask the heat scent if you so wish. Though I know it's not much for all three of you." Provided all three of them needed them, but with the weather suddenly swinging back into normalcy with a vengeance it wasn't going to be easy to maintain their stores and there hadn't been much she herself could gather since returning to Abaven.

There was, of course, something else on her mind, all three had lost their mothers before their second years, they were barely grown women thrust into the world, and Samara had no way of knowing how much they'd learned before being shunted off into uncomfortable adulthood. She settled onto her haunches and gazed up at them. "Also pardon my intrusion but how much do you girls know about your heat?" Samara must have really cared about their father to be doing this, in the past, she'd never exactly cared to educate the more naive among her sex... though she didn't particularly want them to be taken advantage of, she'd always cared for herself and her family first. But she didn't want to see these girls hurt... whether it be because she knew it would destroy their father, or because she genuinely cared? Well that she wasn't sure of yet.

""

Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Poem

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player

05-15-2020, 10:59 AM
Poem would happily take care of her sister for as long as she needed. They had been separated for far too long and the girl didn’t mind taking up the extra responsibility at all. She adored her sister, and saw clearly the leaps and bounds she was making in her recovery. It made her heart glad, something she needed more of. Right after she offered the tiny woman her help she heard Motif echo her sentiments. Poem looked over to her sister and offered her a bright grin in greeting. Before Samara could truly explain Theory was there beside them as well. Having the three of them together was always a treat and Poem felt that much more complete like this.

The young Destruction's attention was quickly returned to Samara as she mentioned that she had been looking for them. The girl perked her dark ears as she was offered flowers to help mask the scent of her. She felt a bit embarrassed about the topic at hand, maybe there wasn’t anything to feel like that about but she still felt the same for her natural bodily function. She didn’t really feel prepared for it either, she hated the way it made her feel, the scent of her, the mood swings..

”I know I’m uncomfortable.” She admitted softly, her blue and lavender gaze returning to the tiny woman. She couldn’t deny Samara’s offer was beyond generous. She didn’t have to go out of her way like this, but if she was as interested in their father’s life as it seemed Poem would be grateful. ”Not that I want to, but I know I could start a family now.” Poem offered up what she knew awkwardly. Puppies were one of the last things she wanted to add to her life right now though. She didn’t even feel like an adult let alone one who could care for her own offspring.

Motif

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

Trick 2019
05-15-2020, 04:21 PM
She was surprised the stranger would come looking for them. Or, more specifically, her. She didn’t know who this wolf was, but the rest of her sisters seemed to. She smiled shyly, realising she was suddenly surrounded by her family. Poem, and Theory were both right here. She gave the Alpha a friendly nuzzle, and then leaned into Poem. eyeing the stranger as she did so.

She was… surprised at the mention of their first heat. She felt she vaguely knew what that was, but it was true she had lost her mother long before Shaye could get around to that conversation. The thought of losing Shaye elicited a sharp pain in her gut, and she cast her eyes downwards, swallowing it away. Theory and Poem had already seen enough of her sadness.

Motif said nothing, leaning further into Poem. could part of the ups and downs she kept feeling be connected to this ‘heat’ she winced when Poem mentioned starting a family. There could be nothing further from Motif’s mind, and her heart even twisted at the thought of losing Poem to a mate and child.
[Image: IdzUBSO.png]

Theory

Avalon
Healer

Master Fighter (250)

Master Healer (240)

An icon representing the specialty Fertile Fertile

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Xarae

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022WealthyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
OverachieverCritical Attack!VolcanoLegendaryCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
05-15-2020, 06:15 PM
Oh, if she thought that she was in hell before, now she realized that she had been blissfully passing through the outer rings before being condemned to actual damnation. Samara's offer was beyond kind, but Theory couldn't ignore the pain in her gut similar to Motif. They didn't have Shaye for this and Theory didn't have Tana. It also made her think of little Verse - not so little any more, if she was even still alive... she closed her eyes and looked sullenly at the ground, entirely uncharacteristic of the young alpha. "Thank you..." she managed, grabbing for her manners reluctantly. "Yeah, what Poem said," Theo added. Although when she thought about what made her stomach stir (and get all liquid and hot), it wasn't any males at all. Maybe she just hadn't met the right wolf yet. Whatever. Not like any of that mattered. Abaven took priority over everything - especially her personal life. "Did Rhyme, uh, ask you to do this?" she coughed, glancing around at the assembled females. They looked as if they could almost be related to Samara, if you ignored her size.

Samara

Avalon
Healer

Intermediate Intellectual (40)

Intermediate Healer (40)

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Pride - Pansexual
05-21-2020, 10:37 AM

Samara watched the girls as they reacted, she knew Motif and Poem less than their alpha sister, so she hoped she didn't seem to be overstepping her bounds. She offered Theory a small nod as she offered an awkward thanks.

Then Poem gave an answer to her question and Samara nodded thoughtfully, at least there was a basis there, it was easier to build on that than nothing. Theory asked if their father had asked her to do this and... Samara laughed. "No." She said plainly. "Your father didn't put the idea in my head, nor did I tell him about it. Not because I don't think he'd care but because I understand sometimes it can be embarrassing when a parent, particularly your father, is involved." She looked over each of the young woman before her.

"That being said, I'm also functionally a stranger, and I can understand if you'd also rather not be lectured by me. I can offer what information I have and some tips if you girls so wish but I won't force it on any of you. If nothing else I'd like to at least impart that you never need to feel ashamed about a natural part of your life."

""

Poem

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player

05-21-2020, 11:42 AM
Motif didn’t add anything as Poem spoke what she knew, but she leaned into her sister as she could tell she needed the comfort. She nuzzled her cheek softly as Theory agreed with her. They were uncomfortable and none of them had any intention of reproducing at the moment. It did give Poem room to think, she didn’t want children or love right now but what about in the future? They were real adults now and those kinds of thoughts would need to be given consideration.

Had their father put Samara up to this? Poem had indeed seen how close the two were, and Samara fit in with them visually at least if not by height. She chuckled and assured them that Rhyme hadn’t spoken a word to her. ”Thank you,” she offered softly, knowing that the last thing she wanted to talk to her father about was going into her first heat.

They didn’t have Shaye, though she wished desperately that they did. Samara was kind enough to volunteer to help them, and Poem would accept any and all help she could get. Life was difficult, and the cramps and blood and… unmentionable feelings were a lot to deal with. ”I think we’d all appreciate knowing what you have to tell.” She spoke up, certain she shared these feelings with her sisters. ”Particularly dulling the pain.” Poem added softly, trying not to feel embarrassed as Samara suggested.