Me And My Broken Heart

Silveris

gems
size
build
player
06-18-2014, 05:23 PM
{After another thread that we have planned out, with Silveris and Destruction}

Her pack was gone, destroyed by a red queen that had won the fight for dominance against the former leader, Destruction. Not even the other female had seen her mother or her four siblings, as f they had just vanished into thin air after she left. Closing her mismatched eyes, Silveris jumped in the water, and was about to allow herself to be carried away until she thought of Emery, if he was okay. Hesitantly, Silveris pulled herself out of the water, her body dripping as she moved to the island, her head down low. She glanced around, searching for him, and even poking her head in the spiderweb filled cave, before she came to another sad conclusion. Emery had left, to find his family, and she was all alone on the island once again, like she had been before he had came. If she had to be alone, though, she might as well find something to do, like look in the cave that she hadn't been able to explore because of the setting sun, when she first met Emery.

White paws carried Silveris to the cave, which she stuck her head in, and began to walk inside without much happiness. It was daylight, and Silveris could see perfectly well, and noticed that the tunnel began to widen after a few moments of crawling. Now she could walk along, and her ears just barely brushed the top with her head lowered; Emery may not be able to walk in this. Finally, Silveris was at the end of the tunnel, and she saw a large den, or two, one smaller, at the end, a small trickle of a river flowing from somewhere deep inside. It stopped in a big pond, almost half the size of the den, and a smaller pond in the smaller den. Unsure where the river started, and not really wanting to find out, Silveris instead wondered how the cave had been made like this, if it was two wolves or something else. Either way, she needed to be careful if she didn't want to be noticed and attacked, but she moved forwards, past the smaller den and into another tunnel.

Suddenly, she noticed something white, and walked over to look at it. It was a skull. The skull of a wolf. A howling scream echoed through the tunnel as Silveris ran out of the tunnel, panting with every breath until she was out. Shaking from the experience, she raised her head and let out a shivering howl.

Talk like this

Emery

gems
size
build
player
06-19-2014, 01:47 PM

It hit him far harder than anything in his life. His mother was gone. Gone. Like a breeze rolled through and carried her away. Grief gripped him, and a soft sigh would pass his lips as he allowed his fur to drip water onto the sandy shore of the island. Emery had come back to Love Island, the place where he had met Silveris, on a whim, hoping that she might still be there, or have gone back already. Winter gripped this area too, snow covering the ground. His body was cold... But his heart was colder. Broken. Would... Would he ever see her again? A whimper escaped him and then, then he heard the startled howl of his friend.

He moved as fast as he could, running so quickly that he actually crashed into Silveris. She would hit his side and down he went. ?Ack!? When he had recovered for a second, looking to her, he would focus on her again. ?Silveris! What happened!??

"Speech"

Silveris

gems
size
build
player
06-19-2014, 02:35 PM

After her howl was gone into the air, Silveris stood there, her body shaking, unsure what she was waiting for. Was she waiting for Emery? That could be a possibility. She was afraid to close her eyes, and her her fur was bristling with fear. Whenever she blinked or closed her eyes and tried to relax, the skull was there, and the fear made her open her eyes again and begin to shiver once more. She wasn't sick anymore, but she wondered if there was anything to the death of that wolf she had missed; dried blood, splattered on the cold ground? Pieces of fur scattered throughout the cave, bones laying there, waiting to be picked through? She wasn't even helping herself with this. But what.....What if it was her mother? What if she had tried to look for her, and found that cave? What if Loccian was dead, what if her siblings were dead?

The brown and white girl was broken out of her thoughts by the scent of Emery, getting closer. Before she could move, he had crashed into her side and fell down. ?Ack!? Silveris stumbled a little, but it wasn't as bad as Emery, who had fell. When he spoke, tears flowed from Silveris's mismatched eyes, and she hardly managed to speak. "Emery......That cave......A wolf skull......It was awful, Emery........That wolf might have been missing......" More tears flowed down her face. "I didn't find my family.......What if that skull......." She couldn't bring herself to continue, and simply sat beside Emery, shivering and sad.

Talk like this

Emery

gems
size
build
player
06-20-2014, 09:25 PM

His friend was so scared, tears rolling down her face as she started to explain, though barely. He could make out what she was trying to say though. Within the cave they discovered she had found a wolf skull. A wolf who might have been missing. Perhaps even... Murdered? The girl even said that she hadn?t found her family... He would shake his head, getting to his paws and wrapping his head around the back of her neck in a gentle embrace. ?No,? He would say firmly. He didn?t want her to think like that. To think of the worst case scenario for his family. He wracked his mind for answers, finally speaking.

?It was a single skull, and you lost all of your family. Your siblings were younger, your mother would not have abandoned them, and they sounded close. They would not have left each other. It was another wolf, and somewhere out there, I am certain they are alive. They are out there... Like my mother is as well... And my siblings. We will see them again someday. I promise. We?ll keep searching for them together, Silveris. I?m here for you. I won?t leave you... We?ll figure this out.? Emery promised her.

"normal.
speech.
thought.
you."

Silveris

gems
size
build
player
06-29-2014, 04:23 PM

Silveris sat there, shivering and letting out little whimpers, her fur still bristling with fear and sadness. She was lost in her own thoughts, and she barely managed to glance at Emery every few moments, her head lowered and her eyes watering with unshed tears. She didn't want to believe that the worst had happened to her family, but, after what Destruction had said, Silveris wasn't sure if they were still out there. After a few moments of trying to calm herself down, Silveris let out a ragged sigh. She wanted to tell her friend about Biull and Bekkia. But before she could open her jaws, Emery had stood to his paws and shook his head. He wrapped his head around her neck, and Silveris smiled weakly before he spoke, his voice firm after she said she hadn't found her family. ?No,? Silveris glanced at him, and stared up at his cyan eyes, a small smile on her maw as she looked at him. It took a moment, but Emery finally spoke again, and Silveris listened to everything he said, wagging her tail as he spoke.

?It was a single skull, and you lost all of your family. Your siblings were younger, your mother would not have abandoned them, and they sounded close. They would not have left each other. It was another wolf, and somewhere out there, I am certain they are alive. They are out there. Like my mother is as well. And my siblings. We will see them again someday. I promise. We?ll keep searching for them together, Silveris. I?m here for you. I won?t leave you. We?ll figure this out.? Parting her jaws again, Silveris smiled at him, and spoke, her voice hesitant. "Emery......I'm not certain, but I'm pretty sure I....I like you." And then it was out of her mouth, no taking it back. Silveris stared at him a moment longer, then glanced away uneasily.

Talk like this

Emery

gems
size
build
player
07-10-2014, 06:51 PM

The young male was surprised, looking at the female quietly. Liked him? But... Emery could feel his heart flutter some, cyan eyes not leaving the brown femme. He had never really thought of being liked by another, or even meeting anyone else, really. His whole life had been just him and his family for the most part, isolated from the rest of the world. But yet here he was, standing with a fae his own age. Emery gave a small nod, willing himself to speak as well.

?I think I might like you too, Silveris. You?re really nice... And it?s been great having some company again.? Someone that understand him better as well. The male would glance back at the cave and then look back to Silveris, giving her a little smile. ?Why don?t we head away from here, Silveris? It might help clear your head if this is out of sight.?

"Speech"

Silveris

gems
size
build
player
07-14-2014, 12:07 PM

Silveris waited, her heart pounding, as one single thought came to mind. I'm surprised he can't hear my heart right now. Silveris glanced at Emery as he spoke. ?I think I might like you too, Silveris. You?re really nice... And it?s been great having some company again.? Her heart began to race, and she raised her head, meeting his gaze for just a moment. He glanced at the cave, and back towards her, smiling. ?Why don?t we head away from here, Silveris? It might help clear your head if this is out of sight.? The brown and white girl nodded briefly. "Yeah." She got to her paws and walked back towards the edge of the island, walking slowly. As she passed him, she stopped. "You should know about my family, anyway. My past, at least." She felt uncomfortable talking about her blood family, especially the brother she loved so much.

She walked ahead of Emery, and stopped at the edge of the island, staring into the water. Her mismatched gaze stared back up at her. When Emery appeared, she would begin to speak. "I was raised in a huge pack, away from this place. My mother was black and white, with one gold eye and one green eye. My father was solid brown, with one dark gray eye and one blue eye." She smiled, then, and glanced at him. "I guess that's how I got my eyes." She stared at her reflection again, continuing her story. "They were horrible parents. My sister, Bekkia, was perfect. She was their favorite. Biull was treated harshly by all three, because he was close to me. And me......They hated me. All of them. Except Biull."

"They tried to kill us, once. Until Bekkia's love for us got in the way......" She remembered it all. "Come here, you little....." Silveris' father snarled, grabbing Bekkia. Her mother came over, biting Bekkia. Blood splattered the ground, and Silveris looked away. When she looked back, Bekkia had stopped whimpering. In fact, she had stopped breathing. They had killed her. Silveris shuddered, but continued. "They killed her. They tore her apart, limb by limb." She stared at Emery, and continued her story. "One night, I heard them planning to kill us both. I escaped, and, it turns out that Biull had heard the same thing, but he was planning to tell Alpha. I left, and I tried to bring him with me. He wouldn't go, and tried to make me stay. But I couldn't. I wouldn't."

When she finally stopped, she stared at Emery. No wolf besides him knew her history. None of them.
Talk like this

Emery

gems
size
build
player
07-22-2014, 04:16 PM

He would move away with her, walking side by side as they padded along. He felt horrible she had gotten such a scare... But putting the cave out of sight might just be what the fae needed to keep it off her mind. But as they walked Silveris would speak, bringing up her family, her past. Emery would focus his gaze on her, giving a small nod. He wished to know more about her, even if it seemed that she was not so eager to speak on the subject. The memories, he realized, were painful ones of her past.

Horrible parents... And two siblings. A brother who cared for her dearly and was treated badly for caring for her. That other sibling, the one considered perfect, but in the end standing up for the two of them. Standing up for them with her last breath. Emery felt himself shudder at the thought, and lowered his gaze. It must have been horrible, he thought. Seeing your sister murdered by your parents... Your own flesh and blood. How could they have done such a thing? Did they have no remorse at all? And then came the fact of her brother... Biull... What had become of him?

?I get the sense that Biull is still out there, Silveris.? He wasn?t sure if it was true, but he wanted to cheer her up. He would move closer to her, gently pressing against her coat with his own. Touch could be something that could bring great comfort. ?Bekkia must have loved you guys a lot... Even if it wasn?t often showed. You are lucky to have such siblings. Even if they can?t be with your right now... The fates will let you all meet again some day. I?m sure of it.? Even if it was in the next life.

"Speech"