Rayios

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
05-25-2020, 09:53 AM (This post was last modified: 06-04-2020, 04:49 AM by Rayios.)
Hello! Newbie here :x I've been on Ardent forrr almost a month now, so naturally am in the phase where I have way too many ideas, and not enough gems to even half-ass them >.>

Right now I only have 3 characters (don't wanna keep pumping out more if I can't properly spoil them with stuff v.v), but only Rayios and Ryan are available to rp with, since Polaroid is currently slave property and has a limited area where she can be alone.

Rayios is my Chaotic Evil teen, and currently being trained as a slavemaster under Adralius. I'd love for him to meet similar-aged girls he could potentially crush on and eventually obsess over, people who he'll potentially piss off/vice versa and end up fighting, and someone he can try to enslave so he can get some better practice at the whole slavemaster thing. He's not likely to join a pack.

Then there's Ryan, my traveler adult Neutral Good who's currently exploring Boreas but mostly avoiding the North. Ryan's family mainly lived in hot weather so he doesn't do too well in the winter. I'd love for him to meet peeps he can explore with, or those open for knowledge. He's an avid fan of humans and what they've created, and is also lowkey a pyromaniac haha
Adopt one today!