gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Witches HutSilver Medal 20201K
05-26-2020, 04:47 AM
So for now my only character is Magnus, but I'm hoping to bring in a girl sometime soon if anyone wants to plot something out with her before she comes in! I do prefer organic plotting, but I'm always up for minor plotting and throwing characters together to see what happens! I'm always down for drama with my characters as well, so feel free to shoot ideas!

Magnus
5 y/o hetero male ─ lawful evil ─ loner ─ single

Magnus isn't mr. nice guy, but he'll probably do a good job at playing it off for a while until he shows you his bad side. it's not real easy to earn his trust, but once you do, he's really loyal. just dont piss him off, or he'll bite. he's currently being thrown at ashen armada to see if that goes well for him, so i'm definitely interested in developing that if it takes! he's new to me, so anything could change about him at any time and of course, his views are not my views, etc.
looking for: allies, spar partners, skill points, meeting more ashen armada members??, possible love interests

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Vail

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
05-26-2020, 08:33 AM
I have many Ashen/ Ashen Armada members! Deathbelle is current ruling monarch if you want a thread with her, I also have Indigo and Roan in the armada

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.

Malalia

Loner
Missing from Armada

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
05-26-2020, 08:59 AM
Mal's my only character so far. She's Ashen Armada, likes meeting new people and would love a regular sparring partner if Magnus is up for that lol

Koby

Loner

Beginner Intellectual (0)

Intermediate Navigator (30)

gems
size
Large species
build
Light
player
Kingpedle
05-26-2020, 11:26 AM
Id be open for koby to meet him. hes a fortune teller giant snake.

Magnus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

05-26-2020, 02:47 PM
@deathbelle sure! I'd be willing to thread with them all, so feel free to pick whoever you want <3

@malalia he definitely is! I'd love them to meet :)

@koby that sounds pretty awesome! He'd sure be interested!

Magnus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

05-30-2020, 08:34 PM
Bump since now he's actually in the armada, he'll need skill threads and to meet everybody :)

Magnus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

07-27-2020, 12:20 PM
If anyone's looking for someone to do the bonus prompt with, I need a group for mags :)
Magnus has a silver horseshoe septum ring, poorly cropped (long) ears, and bright blue crystal goat horns that may not always appear in his art
Commission ShopPlot with me!

Magnus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

09-15-2020, 09:41 PM (This post was last modified: 09-17-2020, 11:40 PM by Magnus.)
I've been a big absent lately but I'm back and lookin for threads! To explain his ice absence, Sirius sent him on a mission to attempt to locate Malalia or her home. He of course failed and is back home now, and mysteriously taller than most should remember (bought him a growth spurt)! He's open for hunts and spars, as well as meeting anyone that's new since he:s been gone. :)

edit - I also have nebula and jokull coming in ASAP and they need some plots, too!!
Magnus has a silver horseshoe septum ring, poorly cropped (long) ears, and bright blue crystal goat horns that may not always appear in his art

Naiche

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shard

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Spooky CaveBeevent
09-17-2020, 11:43 PM
He needs to meet Naiche
and Naiche is always up for spars - he loves spars and hunting big predators

Iroh

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Treat 2019
09-18-2020, 05:46 AM
i need nebula and indy very bad
Where My Demons Hide

Magnus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

09-18-2020, 08:28 AM
Shard - sure!! i kinda want to wait on spars until the reaper challenge is official so he can rank up into master during it, but they can certainly go hunting a predator!! i definitely need the hunting points :)

Kat - ofc! she's probably going to join ashen or the armada anyway :)