Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
06-02-2020, 04:38 AM

With the many promotions in the Armada, the Warlord would reevaluate his ranks. There were others that needed to move up in the ranks, and one of those wolves was Dunkan. He knew that Resin had been in charge of his teachings, but he wasn’t certain where they had left off after the accident that had injured the old wolf.

He needed to evaluate the young wolf, and decide how to proceed with him. He had already spent much of his young life as a student. He could only imagine the man aspired to higher things.

He moved into the communal area of the pack, an easy place to locate, and lifted his head to howl for the boy.

"Speech"

Dunkan

Loner

Master Fighter (290)

Expert Intellectual (210)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

By the skin of my teethSnake EyesVengeanceMammoth HunterHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
06-03-2020, 05:27 PM
Dunkan Sarcova

"SATISFACTION IS RESERVED FOR THE NONCONFORMIST."

Dunkan wasnt too far when a howl from his leader came upon his ears. He was out patrolling camp and around it just to keep in touch with what Resin taught him in his first lessons about patrols. And like that the young male has been doing so the whole morning. But with a call from his alpha, he stopped right away and in a prompt way, he headed to the meeting place not wishing to make Sirius wait too long.

Upon his arrival, he dipped his head in respect. "Alpha Sirius,did you need me?" He asked through the question soon sounded stupid on his mind. He sat down before the older wolf wishing to listen to any words he may address him with.

"Hello" | 'Thoughts' | 'Your speech'

He has a male Jaguar Named Urasa and a female red tailed hawk named Kaira ,They are always around him unless told otherwise
He wears a lion skull with mane and claw bracers.

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
06-03-2020, 05:39 PM

Dunkan approached promptly, and the Warlord returned the greeting with a nod of his own. The man considered the younger wolf a moment, before rising. “Walk with me, Duncan” He suggested, already taking it as a certainty. He began to lead them from the communal space, and towards the beach. “You’ve been a student under Resin since you’ve joined us. How do you feel about your studies so far? Do you feel you’ve progressed?”

He questioned the man. Searching for a feel of not only what he already knew, but his attitude about it, his ambitions, and his desires for his future. He had left Resin to shape this man, and now he wished to learn the fruits of her labour.
"Speech"

Dunkan

Loner

Master Fighter (290)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

By the skin of my teethSnake EyesVengeanceMammoth HunterHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
06-05-2020, 09:51 AM

The first words from his leader was a suggestion to walk with him and nodding the student followed his steps,aiming to keep up with him. Calm gaze was given to the Warlord with expectation of what they were going to discuss.He was curious but wanting to show the respect he let Sirius tell on his own pace, not wishing to demand anything as he was after all the alpha. And one his own opinions Alphas were absolute on their words,he was just a subject.

“You’ve been a student under Resin since you’ve joined us. How do you feel about your studies so far? Do you feel you’ve progressed?” He took a few moments to answer. "I think my studies has been great,i had learned a lot under Miss. Resin's lessons and the raid helped me a lot as well. There i could see where I was and what i had to work more in. However, i don't know if i need more training but I feel i had learned a lot." He affirmed as he looked up to the alpha.

"Speak"
He has a male Jaguar Named Urasa and a female red tailed hawk named Kaira ,They are always around him unless told otherwise

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

06-09-2020, 07:17 PM

Sirius nodded his head, listening as the young student spoke. His own words hinted at his desire to move upwards in the ranks, but it was a polite, subtle thing. The Warlord considered it for a few moments. He could fight the man himself, but he was nearly undefeated. He felt he could learn more about his abilities by watching his fight against another.

“Very well, if you wish to rise up in the Armada ranks, I have a challenge for you” he said, thinking it over as he spoke. “Spar with any wolf ranked warrior in the pack, and I will watch the fight. I will judge you on skill, and win or lose, pass my verdict. Impress me, and you’ll find yourself a warrior”

"Speech"

Dunkan

Loner

Master Fighter (290)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

06-12-2020, 09:33 AM

“Very well, if you wish to rise up in the Armada ranks, I have a challenge for you” Dunkan locked eyes with his leader's as he was ready to hear what challenges he would place upon his shoulders. Of course he would not deny it and even less coming from his alpha.Silent he waited for the verdict. “Spar with any wolf ranked warrior in the pack, and I will watch the fight. I will judge you on skill, and win or lose, pass my verdict. Impress me, and you’ll find yourself a warrior”

He took some moments to consider the offering. "Sounds fair to me,ill do that." And if Sirius would witness it he wished to fight as good as he could,he would give all he had. This was his chance to prove himself,to fight for fulfilling part of his dream.His direct dream was to become a warrior but as he wasnt a conformist he wished to go further but that would be just if destiny wants it to be. For now, being a warrior was what he wanted.

"Speak"