size
Extra small
build
Light
player
KatG6

The Ooze Participant
06-05-2020, 03:26 PM
As she got older the tiny girl’s confidence was blooming. She was still submissive and fluid when it came to Chimera and his treatment of her, but spending time with Mortis had helped her to be brave. Her uncle Hari taught her about ghosts, information that so far seemed to prove true. Especially after she’d placed the red tag close to where she slept. Just in case. The outside world still frightened her, but she was realizing it was because it was all unknown. The more she explored her home the more comfortable she became. There was no more cowering on the beach or hiding from ghosts in the bushes.

Siren was a real princess now, and her steps showed it despite her small stature. Her fur was growing long, and already the length surpassed both her brothers. She was good at tripping over her long locks, and her mother mentioned more than once to take care of her long fur. The tiny princess tripped over that same fur as she walked through the pale trees of the shrine, and fell flat on her face. With a light groan she attempted to pick herself up off the cold ground.

Koby

Loner

Beginner Intellectual (0)

Intermediate Navigator (30)

gems
size
Large species
build
Light
player
Kingpedle
06-05-2020, 04:07 PM
Koby normally wasn't one to intrude on wolf territory lands. As he knew very much that they became very concerned when foreigners crossed their borders. Yet the shrine was really interesting to him and he wanted to explore. The Cobra would just have to be careful not to be caught and killed. He was a dangerous creature after all and a wolf's first instinct would be to protect itself and their kin. Although at the same time he felt not bound by the objects of a culture that was not his. He didn't get packs - Cobra's did live solitary lives when they grew up. Though they raised their young close to them so being alone was normal. It was then though he happened across a pup yet pecularly, this pup was tiny! It reminded him of Aslatiel.

"Hello there young one." the snake raised himself just a bit so that she could see him. The snake kept his hood folded so he was just a large.... very large dark shape. He tried to muster a smile his tongue flicking out as his unblinking eyes stared at her. For someone born without eyelids he was the ultimate opponent in a staring contest. Koby had noticed she tripped, and he certainly hoped that she was okay. "Are you alright?" he then asked her.

Siren

Loner

Master Healer (250)

Master Intellectual (240)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
KatG6

The Ooze Participant
06-06-2020, 05:35 AM
The tiny princess lifted herself from the dead grass with a shake of her tiny body at the same time she was confronted by a voice. She was much more confident in herself these days, she had been assured over and over that there was not a single monster crossing the border of the Empire. She had a lot of family that would protect her and her siblings against anything that offered a threat. Including ghosts, which she still felt terrified of despite them being explained to her many times over.

For a moment she was sure that was what was confronting her now. Dual toned eyes widened in quick fear, though she couldn’t see much beyond the aura every living creature seemed to have from her silver eye. The blue side was able to discern the silhouette only slightly better. She was a nocturnal being, and she was slowly growing used to the darkness.

His flicking tongue reminded her of her older sister, and his aura was a comforting pale purple color. Neither the royal shades of her parents or the fiery shadows of the heirs of the Armada. ”Hello,” she offered hesitantly, having never been confronted by such a large snake before. Or any snake before. ”Um, yeah. I tripped.” She explained innocently as she looked at him with a healthy respect along with curiosity.

Koby

Loner

gems
size
Large species
build
Light
player
Kingpedle
06-06-2020, 10:25 AM
Koby was more of a night time creature himself. With the sun setting, he was able to see much more clearly and be able to see the tiny pup in front of him had something curious about her eyes. His head tilted and he found himself inspecting a little more closely. He smiled towards the young one. He loved pups and more over he loved wolves. Learning about them and he wondered what she could behold. "My name isss Koby... I'm a king Cobra." he would state as he took a quick look around. Partially to make sure that no wolf was going to get him from behind. "Ssssorry for intruding on your pack landss. I am a travelling fortune teller, I sssaw the sshrine and had to come explore." he nodded his head.

"Would you like me... to read your fortune?" Koby lowered his head, getting a little closer to her. The pups fur was gorgeous and he could tell it was growing. The soft silky tendrils would possibly be a great feature for her. He didn't know what it was but he felt like something was off. Not in a bad way either, perhaps it was the gods trying to tell him something? After all it had been quiet a while since he had a mystyfied feeling in his gut. Or he was just digesting all the fish he ate.

Siren

Loner

Master Healer (250)

Master Intellectual (240)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
KatG6

The Ooze Participant
06-07-2020, 07:17 PM
She wasn’t too sure about the snake’s expression, the girl couldn’t tell if he was smiling or glaring at her. He was friendly though, and as he drew more near to inspect her little oddities she did the same to him. She knew what snakes were but she had never been so close, not even to Recluse’s snake companion. He spoke his name and his species, both facts the tiny child was quick to commit to memory. The snake apologized for his presence within the pack, but Siren could rest easy knowing he wasn’t a monster. Otherwise her family would have gotten him by now.

”My name is Siren, I’m a Princess wolf.” She explained to him after he’d been so kind to tell her who he was. He continued on, asking if she’d like her own fortune told as he settled in a little closer. Siren felt like the whole business was a great secret and she felt herself settling into whispered tones. ”How do you fortune tell?” The babe asked curiously as she settled back to the earth, her pretty pink paws laid out in front of her and her rear stretched out behind her.

Koby

Loner

gems
size
Large species
build
Light
player
Kingpedle
06-25-2020, 12:14 AM
He found it funny how she pushed herself into hushed tones. The snake tried to keep himself from giggling but he played along with the young one. Getting a bit closer to her to make sure they could both hear each other. "That isss a very beautiful name Sssiren." he would comment softly. It fit for a princess he seemed to be running into a lot of those as of late. First it was Aslatiel and now it was Siren. He wondered if he would be serving royalty at some point like a king or a queen. She asked how he told fortunes and even without eyelids it seemed his eyes lit up in the dark. "Well you ssee, I have you or the one I'm doing the reading on hunt. The prey issss then eaten and I collect the bones separate them into three piless and read from them. Each pile repressentss the huntersss passst pressent and future." he loved explaining how and he looked to her tilting his head to the side.

"Would you like me to teach you?" he asked.... something about Siren told him she would be perfect for such a thing. Something mystyfied him about her. Though it would take more than one lesson for her to learn. "Though... it would take a couple ssseassonss to teach you fully young one if you were interessteded." he didn't like the idea of jumping the gun so quickly. He'd never had a pupil! But he gravitated towards her and the idea had just seemed right.