gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Critical Fail!Valentines 2020
06-08-2020, 11:05 PM
Aurielle Adravendi

Her strides were business-like as she padded across the plains, seeking one of the newest to the pack. Perhaps Domari would seek out the two inclined toward hunting and test them soon. For now, she sought Daelos, both to assess the woman and better get to know her older cousin.

Elba she would meet with later, but for now, Aurielle followed the woman’s trace until she spotted her form ahead and woofed gently, pace increasing slightly to come abreast of the woman, smiling as she greeted, “Daelos. How are you and yours settling in?”

Her bi-colored blue gaze studied the other woman with a kind eye, a half-smile on her features as she waited to hear the response.

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Labhair an Sean-Teanga." ---- "Hear" ---- Think

[Image: bkRAV4d.png]

At first glance, Aurielle's coat is pure white.. Her fur has an iridescent quality (like moonstones) where the fur shimmers different colors under various angles of light: in this case, the colors shown by rainbow moonstones. Not one hair on her hide is a solid unnatural color, but, ya know, it's really hard to convey that in still art :P
Aurielle's English is heavily laden with an Irish, Swedish mixed accent.
Her family is allowed to crash all her threads, Private and Open.
As of Autumn Year 14, Aurielle glows with a bright blue-white bio-luminescence in her fur, and bears a marking over her left eye - see profile and reference.

Daelos

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Athena I

Beevent
07-08-2020, 11:23 PM

Daelos was slowly making her way around the plains as she began to familiarize herself with her new home. Today was mostly just a hunt to see which kinds of herbs grew here naturally and which ones she would need to go out of the parklands to find. Elba had actually done a fairly good job at getting their collection of herbs back in order and she knew their would be some the rest of the healers here would share, but she still liked to have her own store of them all the same. It was one of the things she learned from her mother and had stuck with her even from an early age. Always keep a handy store of all the most important herbs because you'll never know when you'll need them.

Her search was disrupted though when she heard Aurielle's voice and she looked up to see the Spirit walking along beside her. She gave the glowing woman a surprised glance that easily shifted into a warm smile. "Oh, hello, Aurielle! We're doing well so far, I think. It's been an adjustment for the girls, especially Aslaug, but they'll get comfortable soon enough. I'm happy to be around so much family again and Ochre seems to be happy as long as I'm happy so I guess we're all pretty content." She chuckled a little at the quick assessment of her mate and knew it wasn't far from the truth. As long as the pack treated his family well there wouldn't be much more he would want.

"How about you? How are things?" she asked as she continued to slowly meander through the plains, enjoying the mild day that signaled that spring would be just moments away if it wasn't here already. It didn't seem that winter had negatively impacted them too terribly this year and she hoped that spring would only bring even more prosperity to the pack she was learning to call home.

"Talk" "You" Think

Aurielle

Loner

Master Intellectual (240)

Master Fighter (255)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced

07-26-2020, 03:30 PM
Aurielle Adravendi

Aurielle listened with interest as Daelos spoke, nodding agreement and relief as the end result was that they were content. “I’m glad.” And her voice was genuine, eyes earnest as she kept pace with the older wolf. Her features bloomed into a smile as Daelos asked after herself.

“You’ll be getting some little cousins in due time. Red and I are expecting. It’s been nearly three years since we last had a litter here in the pack, so it’s about time.” She chuckled into a laugh, a sense of wonder in her voice as she glanced back at her own middle.

She turned her eyes back to Daelos and she grinned, head cocking as she added, “I also wanted to catch up with you and inquire about your desired Circles. Paladin should be holding a healing lesson, so that should give him and I a good idea of level in either circle. Were you thinking to run in both the War and Healer’s Circles or just one of them?”

At first glance, Aurielle's coat is pure white.. Her fur has an iridescent quality (like moonstones) where the fur shimmers different colors under various angles of light: in this case, the colors shown by rainbow moonstones. Not one hair on her hide is a solid unnatural color, but, ya know, it's really hard to convey that in still art :P
As of Autumn Year 14, Aurielle glows with a bright blue-white bio-luminescence in her fur, and bears a marking over her left eye - see profile and reference.

Daelos

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Athena I

Beevent
07-27-2020, 01:47 AM

Surprise and delight colored Daelos' expression when Aurielle revealed that she would soon be bringing a litter into the world. A wide smile showed on her lips as she replied, "Congratulations! I'd say it's certainly about time for sure!" She always loved having pups around. They truly brought a pack together and she could only imagine how much more true that would be when it was the Spirit's pups that everyone would be doting over. She knew at least Elba would be thrilled to have some new cousins to run around and play with. Of course the healer part of her brain went immediately to the delivery and what would need to be done before then, but she was sure Aurielle already had her experienced, chosen healer that she wanted to have at her side. There was no doubt that the leader of a pack as large as Valhalla would have the best care possible.

It was a bit hard to shift her brain back to thinking about herself when such exciting news had just been put on the table, but there was still business to attend to it seemed. She hummed softly to herself at the question and pondered it before she answered. "I certainly gained an appreciation for fighting and learned that I had a bit of a knack for it while living with Ochre's band, but if I'm being honest healing is and always has been my passion. I will certainly lend a paw when their is a need in a fight, but I'd mostly like to focus on my skills as a healer for now." She wanted to be where she would be most helpful, but she had to be honest with what made her happy. Her expression grew a tad wistful as she added, "I've been a sucker for it ever since my mother showed me how to make a paste with dandelion to help with inflammation and I think I've just been leaning in to it more and more since she passed."

"Talk" "You" Think

Aurielle

Loner

Master Intellectual (240)

Master Fighter (255)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced

08-31-2020, 05:41 PM
Aurielle Adravendi

She chuckled at the congratulations, features beaming with brief, glowing happiness before she settled into business and listened with interest as Daelos spoke. It was understandable, and she smiled, nodding to herself as the older woman finished.

“So, you would be specializing in Healing. Where would you say your skill levels are in both trades?”

It would give her an idea of what rank to place her cousin at, to release her from the Outlander status. As a rule, Rielle didn’t want anyone languishing in that rank for long after they joined. She would be watching the four closely, though from a distance, to see that they applied themselves and worked hard to rise, rather than languish.

Daelos

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Athena I

Beevent
08-31-2020, 06:55 PM

Daelos was glad that Aurielle didn't seem to have any concern with her specializing in healing. She wasn't sure how the balance of roles in the pack currently were, but as long as she was allowed to study her passion to her hearts content then she could be happy. When quested about her skill level she hummed softly as she tried to gauge herself. She didn't want to sell herself short, but it was hard to say when she really only had her late mother to judge her skills off of. "I would say I'm very knowledgeable about different kinds of herbs and techniques... Where I've been lacking is in practical use and practice. I can collect and name pretty much any herb at this point, but I haven't had too many reasons to put my skills to the test yet. It's been a blessing of course to not have my family injured or ill... besides Baine of course... but it does mean I haven't gotten much real world experience." She hoped that summary made sense and didn't sound too discouraging. She liked to believe she was a fairly strong healer, but she knew that there was still much for her to learn. It was a wide and varied craft that had no lack of things to study or practice. It was what she loved and hated about it - the possibilities were endless and she was never bored, but she sometimes wondered if what she knew was ever actually going to be enough.

"Talk" "You" Think