gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player

Gold Medal 2020
06-17-2020, 02:21 PM
The huntress had been tracking down the scent of pronghorn all morning. The small blanket of snow barely made it easier for her to blend in, but every now and then a winter breeze would sway and bring her scent forward. So for now, she had merely been hanging back as she simply watched the herd from afar. She hadn’t bothered to start a chase, as she was trying to preserve her energy. She was simply waiting for the right time to strike for now. She had never hunted a pronghorn before, but from what she had heard from her prior pack, they seemed to be very fast animals. She was ready for the challenge though, her pink tongue swiping over her lips as she patiently waited and watched on.

"Speech"

table & art by sea <3

Aslaug

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player

BeeventGold Medal 2020
06-17-2020, 03:20 PM

Alsaug was a bit far from home as again the need to explore pushed her further and this time it brought her down to the south of Boreas. Eyes of blue with great surprise danced around ,as a wide extension of prairies and meadows appeared before her eyes. This was was amazing, with just a few hints of snow and a chilly wind that collided against her gold and cream coat. She stopped her walk just to take a better view of the place she just came upon.

And there several herds of different ungulates traveled slowly at the distance. And one that caught her attention the most was one of pronghorn. A hard to catch prey, one only the most capable hunter could dream to catch or that was what the young wolf though about them. Should she just?... No, she knew it would be almost impossible for her alone to even try to catch one, they were faster than most of the wolves and other predators, only a good ambush could get a better chance but even those could fail. In silence, she stared at the herd thinking about what to do, but as she turned her head to a different direction she spotted another wolf,a white one that wasnt that far from herself. They seemed to be interested in the herd. But Aslaug wasnt someone to just come close and say hi at first. She just limited herself to watch them for now.

"Speak"

Shika

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player

Gold Medal 2020
06-20-2020, 08:31 PM
A new scent entered her nares, causing her attention to shift from the herd of pronghorn. Her dualtoned gaze moved towards the direction of the smell, and she saw another wolf not too far off. It was clear that they were showing interest in the pronghorn as well, so she would make her way over.

She didn’t want them to both start hunting and just screw each other over. If they both wanted to bring down a pronghorn, they needed to collaborate together somehow so they both ended up successful. She remained calm as she got closer, as she could clearly see that the other wolf before her was just a bit younger than herself. “Hello,” she began, “Were you planning on taking down one of those pronghorn?” she asked then.

She remained friendly for now, “I’m Shika, I was just wondering because I’ve been tracking them for a while now. If you are we might as well work together, or else it’s just going to be more difficult.” she added. Perhaps it was a little bossy but… She didn’t want to lose a meal just because somebody else came through and decided they wanted to hunt as well. It’d just be way too chaotic, considering how flighty those animals seemed to be.

"Speech"

table & art by sea <3

Aslaug

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player

BeeventGold Medal 2020
06-23-2020, 11:43 AM

The young wolf kept with her staring noticing the way the other wolf looked at the herd.But it wasnt until they stared back at her that a sensation of discomfort started to accumulate on her insides.Was she being disrespectful? Probably. And there the wolf approached her way,she stood her ground in silence wanting to see what would they do.The first thing to come her way was a hello. "Hi," She greeted back hopping to show politeness. “Were you planning on taking down one of those pronghorn?”

For a few instances she didnt say anything,she didn't know what to say. "I did,but was about to back down." She wasnt sure if the woman would be mad or think she was there to disturb their hunt. But her next words took away those guesses.

“I’m Shika, I was just wondering because I’ve been tracking them for a while now. If you are we might as well work together, or else it’s just going to be more difficult.” "I am Alaug and sure we can team up." She said in a low voice to avoid scaring the herd away. She was an apprentice so she hopped the older female could lead the way. "What should we do?" She asked calmly.

"Speak"

Shika

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player

Gold Medal 2020
07-02-2020, 06:22 PM
The other wolf seemed to be a little apprehensive when she approached. She returned the greeting, however she stated that she wasn’t going to continue the hunt. However, she agreed to team up anyways. She asked then what they were to do.

Shika would slowly lower her body, “We should pick a target,” she started off, looking through the herd. “Most of them are doe’s it seems, the bucks may be a bit harder and even a little defensive,” she explained. The last thing she wanted to do was be met with a pair of horns, so it was best they stick to the females.

“We can just stay back for now, until we pick out an animal that we want to take down. Then we’ll begin to track her,” she added. Looking over at Aslaug, the girl was a bit younger but this was a two wolf mission, Shika wanted her opinion as well so the hunt could go as smoothly as possible.

"Speech"

table & art by sea <3