Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantLegendaryDouble MasterVolcanoCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Christmas 2019Treat 2019
06-23-2020, 12:25 AM

His meetings with the members after the promotions meeting were going well so far. Most had been promoted to Knights, but he figured they ought to be temporary positions until he heard the ambitions of those that might want to reach further. Kirsi was one such wolfess. She had done an exceptional job at the raid and, like the others, had earned her new title. And while the Knighting ceremony would be held soon enough, he wanted to hear what her desired position was. He was asking this of everyone that had been promoted so far, and then he'd likely move on to those that hadn't been. The pages needed training, and he would be asking each of the now higher ranked members if they wished to take an apprentice among other things. After all, the pack could only grow stronger as a whole when everyone worked together, and now that he felt a bit less busy and stressed with some matters, it was time to get the pack thriving again. He waited for her in the same spot as the others, at the bottom of the ship as he leaned against it, the shelter the structure offered did well to protect from the wind that had begun to blow.

Kirsi

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player

Snake EyesVolcanoChristmas 2019
07-10-2020, 09:38 AM
Though Kirsi's life had changed quite a bit from what she'd expected, upon initially coming to these lands - not just to the north, but Boreas as a whole - she wasn't the least bit discontent with the way life had changed. It was different, though not unwelcome, from the sort of life she'd once lived. Though she'd feared her history would follow her here, and seeing Drifa had made her fear that was precisely what would happen, somehow she'd managed to disentangle from her former self, her old life. It was still hard to shake the feeling that her demons would always haunt her.. but then again, wasn't that simply part of life? Maybe she could never escape that. Regardless, Winterell had been a refuge from some of her trauma and she was content to keep it that way, though she knew she needed to do more to integrate with the rest of the pack, however tempting it was to spend her days with Song..

Hearing Acere's call certainly aroused some curiosity, though she was hardly nervous about what Winterfell's King might have to say to her. She'd done a damn good job in the raid and had given it her all, despite her lack of overall participation in the pack. Without dawdling too much she made her way to his call, to the ship that marked a regular meeting spot for the wolves of Winterfell. She wove around the side, glad to see he'd thought to move to shelter from the chilly wind that had begun to pick up. Though spring was just around the horizon, in the far north it always felt a bit like winter, even in the dead of summer. "My King," Kirsi greeted the much larger male, dipping her head respectfully as she drew closer, the faintest hint of a smile touching her otherwise icy features. "What's the occasion?"

Acere

Permanent Ghost

Master Fighter (275)

Master Intellectual (245)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Christmas 2019Treat 2019
07-21-2020, 12:15 AM

It didn't take long for Kirsi to answer his summons, her voice falling easily on his ears despite the wind that whistled on occasion at it passed the ship. He was glad for the shelter that the structure provided them. "Thank you for coming, Lady Kirsi." A new title for a newly Knighted warrior. While the more common way to address a Knight was "Ser", the women Knights could also go by Lady. Kirsi was now a Lady Knight, one of the more respected warriors of the pack with her position. She had, after all, done an exceptional job in the raid and she deserved no less. "I was hoping to speak to you about your position in Winterfell. More importantly, any ambitions you might have, if any. I aim to fill Winterfell's ranks with the best of the best, and especially the higher ranks with wolves that I trust. You did an exceptional job at the raid and clearly earned your new title of Knight, but I am curious...are you interested in aiming higher?" If, like Song, she wasn't completely sure yet, then he wouldn't hold that against her. He had always been an ambitious soul, and others not so much. But surely the wolves who followed him wanted to set their sights higher?

Kirsi

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player

Snake EyesVolcanoChristmas 2019
08-18-2020, 08:58 AM
His own greeting was just as respectful, something that she appreciated. While following another wolf had initially been a strange concept to her, she'd quickly gotten used to Acere's rule and she knew he ruled with kindness rather than intimidation. Her own rule would likely be different, if she was ever given the chance - though luckily for her, she had little interest in reigning over anyone besides herself. She raised her brows in question as he began to speak, explaining he wanted to know if she had any ambitions to climb higher. "Truthfully, I haven't thought much about it. My life, before Winterfell, before Song - was very... complicated," she explained, in the slightly dismissive manner that suggested she didn't want to elaborate. It'd been a much different life than she led now, and she wanted to leave those things behind her as best as she could. "And I've honestly been enjoying the simplicity and comfort of life here. Let me get my bearings a bit more and branch out before I decide if I want to climb higher. I'm not certain I do yet, but I've always been... ambitious." Perhaps not in this exact moment, but an idle life didn't suit her and she had a feeling that eventually she would no longer be content with the monotony of her position.

Acere

Permanent Ghost

Master Fighter (275)

Master Intellectual (245)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Christmas 2019Treat 2019
08-25-2020, 12:15 AM
"Truthfully, I haven't thought much about it. My life, before Winterfell, before Song - was very... complicated," Her answer was simple and in a tone that made it clear she wasn't going to elaborate. Of course, he wasn't going to pry. Her life and her past was her business, and he wasn't one to pry or ask about the personal lives of others unless they wanted to share. He nodded in understanding. She didn't stop there, however, and he listened as she continued. "And I've honestly been enjoying the simplicity and comfort of life here. Let me get my bearings a bit more and branch out before I decide if I want to climb higher. I'm not certain I do yet, but I've always been... ambitious." He couldn't help the small smile and the chuckle that followed after, "Of course, there's no rush in deciding. I figured I'd go around and see what or where everyone has their sights set on, but like I said, there's no rush. If and when you decide what you'd like to do, you're more than welcome to seek me out and tell me." In fact, he encouraged the pack to let him know when they wanted to advance. Though he wished they actually would instead of him trying to see if they wanted to most times.