gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
06-17-2014, 08:58 PM (This post was last modified: 06-18-2014, 01:00 PM by Mercy I.)
Out-of-Character Name: Evelyn
How did you get here?: THAR BE DRAGONS

Character's Name: Mercy
Season of Birth: Winter
Adult Height: 38 inches (free because of Scorpion's height)
Appearance Description: This dame is as pale as the winters snow, long lanky legs carrying her much higher than most wolves. She inherited her mothers elongated tail that is her pride and joy, you will never catch her with a spot of dirt on her beautiful appendage. She has her mothers vivid purple eyes, standing out among her pale coat. The only thing that is not a pristine white among her bodice is her black facial markings, a slight mix of both her sires and her dames. It wraps all the way around her elegant purple eyes, going straight out at the corner of both eyes. On the bottom it travels down towards her muzzle before curling upwards in a curl like movement. Above her eye markings are two oval brow markings, drawing all attention to her beautiful face.
Proof of Purchases: CLICKY
Born on June 18

Mercy likes to swear and bite, and she can be unpredictable. She's not always nice, and is quick to jump into a fight. Thread at your own risk.
Mercy has a visible scar from her shoulders down to the middle of her back, in a v like shape. Not all of her art shows this.

Isolde

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Vail
06-18-2014, 03:39 PM

Welcome to Alacritis!

Now that you're fully accepted, here are some important links you may find useful.

Maintenance, Gem Store, Art Gallery, Player Database

[Image: critis_by_wolftaske-d58zw5t.png]

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]