gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
07-21-2020, 04:06 PM (This post was last modified: 09-25-2020, 10:43 AM by Dragon Mod.)
Alright, so two of Avalon's youngest litter are up for grabs! Previous players went inactive so here's a shot at grabbing one.

This re-adoption will be short and simple and like most adoptions, there will be some rules.

1. If the pup is inactive for a month we reserve the right to reclaim unless of course, you let us know you'll be absent. If the absence extends two months or longer we will reclaim regardless. If you claim absence but are posting other characters and not this pup for a month we will not count it as an absence and will reclaim. (Sounds harsh, sorry but this is Avalons last litter, I've had her since she was a puppy and I want these kids as active as possible.)

2. Any designs provided by us remain on Ardent ONLY and any ties to this character remain on this character. You're welcome to provide your own design, however. Designs are restricted to natural colors as there were no unnatural stuff going on in the Ancora line (and possibly Feli's too), older players who are familiar with Avalon's family line are also welcome to design their own thing based off old family traits! Eye colors may vary and can be changed on a design if you don't like the current eye colors, too.

3. Name theme is french in honor of Felicien. My pup's name is Claire & Belle is remaking her boy, and Kat has a boy named Océan.

4. Alignments not to go below true neutral. Meaning no evil chars or little assholes cuz Avalon will legit devote all her time to them, teach them values, etc until she dies. Development can, of course, happen ICly. But anyone who chooses to mess with these kids will have Winterfell/Ancora family knocking on their door just an FYI.

5. Kids are born and raised in Winterfell

6. Just a side note, since I had been incredibly busy since these kids were pretty much born, I hadn't had the chance to really post Avalon all that much let alone my pup, so while actual threads are few, it's assumed Avalon has taught them things and been present and the siblings growing up together or something.

7. Currently, the litter is 1yr old (spring-born) now and it has been a few seasons since their fathers death. Going to also leave a little note here that it can be assumed the kids were either sick or perhaps went missing/got lost. If the latter, then assume they are being tracked down by either another Ancoran family member or someone in the pack in an effort to bring them home. There's actually a few routes you can go with this, just dm me on discord to sort this out!

8. Purchases: Extra pup passes were already purchased for this litter. Also, any height up to 39" is 50% off and there's another 25% off up to 42"

Available designs
Design 1
Design 2
Design 3
Design 4
Design 5
Design 6
Design 7
Design 8
Design 9
Design 10
Design 11
Design 12
Design 13
Design 14
Design 15
Design 16

More designs! These ones take more after the Ancora line~
Ancora 1
Ancora 2
Ancora 3
Ancora 4
Ancora 5
Ancora 6

Code:
Pup name: -- Ancora-Desrosiers
Design:
Appearance: (site minimim)
Personality: (site minimum)
Alignment:
Potential plans/goals:
Rp sample:  200 word minumum(required for new players only)

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Tamsyn

The Hallows
Scout

Master Fighter (240)

Master Navigator (275)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shelby

Double MasterCritical Hit!WordyPride - Bisexual1KBeevent
Bronze Medal 2020
07-31-2020, 04:56 AM
Pup name: Chrystelle Ancora-Desrosiers

Design: Ancora 5 except I'll change the eye color from blue to amber

Appearance: Chrys is a a monochrome dame covered in a base shade of charcoal gray. There are a few, small white markings add a bit of lightness to her form - the paws of each of her toes, a splash in the middle of her chest, two small marks on each brow, the inner portions of her ears, and ending with the tip of her tail. There is also a unique diamond of white between her shoulder blades that is framed by the even more distinctive black markings. A stripe of black starts at the base of her skull and runs down the back of her neck, framing the diamond of white before running down the front of her shoulder blades and ending in another diamond like shape at the front of her elbow. It then continues down her spine to completely cover her haunches, thighs, and tail with only an oval of gray being left open on the outer portion of each thigh. Her eyes stand out as a singular source of color in all of all her otherwise muted color pallet, shining with a rich golden, amber color. Once she is at her full height she will rise to a strong 39" inches tall. Despite her taller height, she never quite fills in to the sturdy physique her mother carried. Instead, she will have a lighter build, eventually filling out to a medium once she fully recovers from an illness that plagued her as a child.

Personality: Chrystelle always seems far more mature than her age. She has a surprising amount of calmness for someone her age and seems to always try to approach things with logic and thoughtfulness. For the most part she is a pleasant, happy wolf to be around with a good head on her shoulders. However, there is an underlying seriousness that she brings into most areas of her life, including her studies, her relationships, and her commitments. She simply sees every moment of her life as precious and wants to make the most of all of it. This can sometimes hold her back from doing things that she doesn't deem as productive. Whenever other wolves around her are lazy or fall down on their commitments it is incredibly frustrating and disappointing for her. She holds herself to such a high standard that any short coming or failure can be extremely difficult for her to process and accept. Depending on how badly she messed up or how serious her mistake was, it can sometimes send her into a self-deprecating depression. She hates making herself this way. As she grows older and gains more experience she'll learn to not be as hard on herself and perhaps even let herself enjoy life more, but until then she has to learn the hard way that how she perceives "spending her time wisely" is just wearing her down more and more.

Alignment: Neutral Good

Potential plans/goals: My explanation for why she has been absent is that she fell ill with a lingering sickness that kept her bed ridden for a long time and has just started to get better as spring came around. I'm also thinking that all her time being being sick has inspired her to be a healer, especially since it kept her build from filling out properly, so I will probably have her skills be healer and intellect. I'd like for something to happen around her third or fourth year maybe to shake her up a bit and make her realize she has to stop being so serious all the time, but I haven't decided what yet. Maybe a love interest that leaves her because she spends more time studying and working than she does with them? Or maybe a death of a loved one? I'd have to see what happens! I'd have her stay in Winterfell for the foreseeable future, of course.

Naiche

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shard

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Spooky CaveBeevent
08-08-2020, 03:34 AM
Pup name: Wyatt Ancora-Desrosiers (In french it means 'the little warrior)
Design: #12 please

Appearance:
The young wolf is closing in on 35’’ which he shall be once he reaches his full potential. Right now his build would be labeled him but as youth fades there is the promise of a heavier build that will show itself. Wyatt’s base coat color would be a rich shade of brown which is most obvious when looking at his chest, lower legs, and bottom part of his muzzle. Along his back, stretching down to his upper legs, forehead and most of his tail black hairs blend with the brown so that from a short distance a large portion appears black. Each of Wyatt’s paws and tail tip appear as if he had dipped the tips in white paint for how suddenly the white fur stops instead of blending with the brown. The wolf likewise has a snip of white right above his nose. His rich brown eyebrows contrast the surrounding darker fur on his forehead.

Personality:
Wyatt has been dreams for his future and is willing to work hard to obtain them. He wants to raise in status in the pack as a fighter, not for the glory or power that comes with rank but with the sincere desire to protect his pack and those he cares for within it. Sadly the goals are far away as his fighting abilities seem to be less than average. Instead of giving up however it has helped the young wolf into learning the value of working hard, and the need to believe in oneself.

Aside from the desire to be a warrior he is also an open and friendly fellow. He’s the sort that can laugh easily, lend an ear to a friend, or quick to join in any team activities whether it be for training, hunting, or just having fun. If a member of his pack is hurting, he will hurt for them. To Wyatt he is just one of a whole, and it is the whole that is important instead of the one.

Wyatt is grounded and confident due to confidence in the law and having a strong sense of morals. Should the law ever go against morals or be used against his family it would be an ultimate test of priorities. Currently it would be a thing he could not imagine ever being a concern. Law and what is right are always the same thing, and these will always match his morals – wouldn’t they?

Alignment: Lawfull Good

Potential plans/goals:
I haven’t decided fully if Wyatt should achieve his dreams of becoming a strong fighter after a lot of dedication or if he will find something he is better suited for and find he can help his pack just as much in that regard. I think both offer something for him in growth.

I would like for him to have some time to continue to build on his firm beliefs but somewhere farther down the line creating a scenario where there is a choice to be made either between law and family/friends or morals and family. Basically just something that shakes up his belief that he has the answers as long as he follows the law.

Honestly I’m open for most anything plot wise that would help in the character growth/develop. He would sacrifice his safety for anyone in his pack for anything along those lines. I don’t really know anyone else’s chars yet and only basics from reading material on packs. – I’m open to most any fun plotting.

I was thinking of going with the concept of his getting lost. Perhaps trying to hunt down a Ptarmigan and not paying close enough attention to the weather. He got out to far, large snowfall kicks up. He finds a spot to hunker down but when its over the snow swept away his old track, swept away the scent and he got turned around between his focus on chasing the bird and then running to find a spot to protect him from the brunt of the windy snow? Not sure how long to say he was missing for.

Rp sample:

Wyatt’s muscles were tense as he lay curled up behind a pine tree. It hadn’t offered a meager bit of protection from the snow, but it had mostly been used to avoid the worst of the wind that had whipped the flakes all about the landscape. Snow was raised up on either side of the tree and around him. The more he become aware of the surrounding, the more he realized how stiff his body felt after remaining tense for so long. How long had it even been?

Wyatt relaxed his muscles, taking time to look farther out at the landscape. All signs of his paw prints were gone. Perfect white, with the only thing to mar it being where some weaker tree branches had fallen off with the wind’s wrath. Standing up slowly Wyatt spent another moment just considering the before and after of how the area looked before a sickening sensation hit him. His paw prints were gone. He had noticed it earlier but not thought about what that would mean. How would he find his way home? Wyatt sniffed the air but nothing useful came to him. Plenty of scents, but not of his pack or the scent of his own trail.

He could stay in place and hope someone would find him or try and find his way back to the pack on his own. If he had no trail to follow neither would they. Wyatt keened a whine but then forced himself to break it off. Knights don’t whine, and someday he would be one. It was time to act like an adult. Biting down the fear that still wanted to grip him Wyatt decided a certain pine tree seemed more familiar than the others. So he started a trail of white paw prints as he walked off in the wrong direction.

As he kept walking, he managed to find a bit more confidence in him. He would find his pack, or they would find him. To give up was to fail and so he had to believe that he would be fine. The winterfell pack was strong and loyal, he was part of that pack. At some point they would be reunited. Only cowards give up.

farrah

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player

Beevent
08-24-2020, 10:18 PM
faolon
watchful, little wolf
Design #7.

appearance:
35", medium, light 
too dark to be considered white, too muddled to be concerned gray. his color rests in its ashy tone, fluffed and well tended to. his shoulders were broad, built in a way to take a punch. but the slender way his frame filled out suggested that he wouldn’t be the best to dish one out.
pointed ears with darkened tips always twitched into attention. curious to the sounds around him. a pointed face, gentle within its gaze, but fine and delicate. a clash of dark tones lining those very features, dancing across his sides and back. the floof of tail often dragging along behind him.
feminie in feature, was he pretty? pale green eyes staring back either riddled with curiosity and desperate for answers. or focused, plotting the next move. while he kept himself neat enough to not appear.. rough. he was fond of the little twigs that caught within his coat. the occasional smell of dead things he used during his latest task.
he is a large boy, with long legs and wide paws. stable, but his medium build made the promise of less taxing battles. far from a warriors build and desire, but capable enough to knock fleeing things down. such as a deer… or sibling.
as a pup, he almost seems fragile, light in his body weight and slender. his ears appearing a few sizes too large, often drooping when he was too lazy to listen. he is small only in this stage of life, slung out across objects with every means to conquer all the space.

personality:
chaotic good
curious. faolon will always desire an answer, even if none is being offered. even if he has yet to formed the question. he is an active child who readily wandered from home to appease his interests. often putting many things into his mouth without knowing if it could be labeled harmful, feeling that he won't know unless he tries.
surely, he would of given his mother a great cause of worry, his free spirited way of function will be hard to handle. he doesn't sit still for long, he doesn't care nor follow rules that are meant to bind him. he is not disrespectful, understanding the laws and the means to follow them. the proper way to treat another and to help those in need, he was no fool. his mother raised him well.. he just, he simply cannot stay on track. someone else was always around the corner, something else was always more entertaining.
he is independent, but at times off-putting. the stream of his own thoughts come before others. he cares deeply for his siblings, wishing them all the best and will prove helpful in many settings. and be the worst, in other settings. he will seek for a way to solve the problem, even if the bickering parties don't want it to be fixed.
it will never be strange for him to simply wander away, missing parts of conversations. he will wound hearts this way, but do his best to soothe them. assigning him tasks will often leave them unfinished, making it hard to rely on him for anything of great importance.

where has he been?:
truthfully, he simply wandered off. being a curious boy, he crept through the lands his mother wished him to remain in. but rebellion would take a stir within him, disappearing past the line of safety to discover more things out into the world. that and, a bunny. a dark bunny who stood at the distance beyond his reach. one that came and went for a few days until he ventured after it. what did it do? where did it go? the first bundle of questions that he insisted on answers for.
with this, an attachment towards bunnies will form. he won't hunt them, will even become upset that someone else hunted them. and perhaps, he will gain an companion in the form of one.

plots/plans:
scold him! - no seriously. while nothing in great detail, i imagine those around him offer him gently scolding for not paying attention. to not doing what was asked. heck, even when he reappears and explains it was because the bunny was interesting.. scold him!
he will travel down the path of intellect, seeking to be helpful in the ways he can. he will crave knowledge, hopefully becoming a collector of secrets. he will seek to be useful this way, to anyone. though it may not always benefit him to have the answers someone else wants.
he will also settle into hunting. he will pick up the skills of hunting as a way to mend things, bring food as presents. or food to let others rest, when he can't do much else.
i have the desire for him to be a singer, mostly in private until discovered. he will come upon this hobby while lingering beneath chattering birds. wanting to chat with them to, understand them to.

blind in her left eye. words rarely spoken. yet a voice within her head.

[ f a r r a h ]

Ignis

"You become the monster you fear the most"

Loner

Master Fighter (625)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

An icon representing the specialty Mangler Mangler

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Snake EyesLoserOoh La LaWinnerSamhain 2022Statue 3 Worship
OverachieverSocialiteCritical Observation!Critical Attack!Ooh La LaScarred
Critical Block!Dream WeaverAll Oozed OutDouble MasterPride - BisexualThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 31KVolcanoValentines 2020Critical Hit!Christmas 2019
Trick 2019
09-25-2020, 10:43 AM
CONGRATS TO SHELBY & MAYBE! YOU'VE BOTH BEEN ACCEPTED TO PLAY AVALON'S LAST TWO BABIES <3
Ignis has a pair of Sika Deer antlers that are not depicted in his artwork (yet).
Ignis is unpredictable and may become violent with little or no provocation due to his "demon" schizophrenia inherited in his bloodline! Consider this your warning!
*Ignis' tail is docked, and his left ear has been torn away and now resembles a Battle crop style.