build
player
06-16-2014, 10:55 PM
Out-of-Character Name: Dragon
How did you get here?:
Character's Name: Atlas
Season of Birth: spring
Adult Height: 36"
Appearance Description:Upon sighting the regality of this handsome beast, many seek to recruit him into their midst. He is all but marred with disfiguring scars, his pelt an unbroken masterpiece of colors. His coat is a mixture of russet reds, dark browns, sandy cr?me and charcoal. The majority of his body is russet red, this color far more vibrant on his front legs and the center of his face. Sandy cr?me masks the underside of his muzzle and falls down to cover his throat and wraps around his neck to blend with the black that covers the topside of his neck, head, and shoulders. He is dappled with sandy cr?me and black much like the stars littered across the night sky. Charcoal black is intermixed into the rest of his tail, falling into a thin streak down the top part of his tail, and the very tip of that is dipped in charcoal ink. He is quite a sight, his looks attract many though that doesn't mean he actually tries to attract them. His eyes are well defined in the setting colors of his pelt. His left is a deep cool silver color, whilst the other is deep fiery orange. His fur tones compliment his eye tones, thus making him quite the attractive character. Underneath this attractive pelt, the body underneath is riddled with power packed muscle that he keeps well toned with lots of training. His pelt may make him look soft, though when engaged in combat his opponent will certainly find hidden surprises underneath his tri-toned coat. Scars litter his body as well, though none prominent enough to mess up the sleek look of his coat unless one looks close enough. He has a few bite marks here and there, but it is to be expected when ones life revolves around fighting and conflict.
Proof of Purchases: none

NOTE: He's taking Uisge's spot in my PD

Virgil I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
06-16-2014, 10:57 PM

Welcome to Alacritis!

Now that you're fully accepted, here are some important links you may find useful.

Maintenance, Gem Store, Art Gallery, Player Database

[Image: critis_by_wolftaske-d58zw5t.png]