size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Fail!Treat 2019Promptober 2019
07-25-2020, 12:50 PM
TIED TO WHAT IS LATE, AIN'T YOU NOW

Pain nagged and clawed at Aureus as he walked slowly toward Wolfpaw Lake. Kali had offered to help but Aureus had swiftly refused, not the least bit interested in being treated like a total invalid. His mood had soured considerably since the raid, his thought full of 'should of's'. He should've done more to recruit wolves to Aerie, more to train his fellow pack mates. Of course, he couldn't do too much more now that he was crippled. Aureus spat in irritation.

The afternoon was hot and he quickly sought out shade beneath one of the trees that bordered the area. He flopped down right on the territory line that divided the lake from the redrocks just northwest. He could see their exotic forms twisting into the sky. The looked washed out and bleak in the brilliance of the sun.

Eliphas

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Vail

Trick 2019
08-21-2020, 02:46 PM
He made his commitment to Aureus but he hadn’t made that leap to say the same for Aerie. Still, her was often found near the border, ready to greet his boyfriend when he went on all of his patrols. He was thinking more and more about just joining, but he craved the solitude of a loner. Aureus was the only one he wanted, but even still he could see the way that the man wished him to be closer. Where he could be protected.

He sighed softly as he paced the border, his heart stopping and his features going pale as he smelled both his love and his blood. Eliphas wasn’t sure he’d eer moved so fast but when he saw that handsome sandy fur it felt like an instant as the distance closed. ”Aureus.” His voice was full of dread and concern as he whined softly and nosed his cheek before searching for the offending wound. ”What’s happened?” He offered another worried nuzzle to his ear before pulling away, ready to inspect his wounds and do what he could to make him feel better.

Eliphas

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Vail

Trick 2019
08-21-2020, 02:46 PM
He made his commitment to Aureus but he hadn’t made that leap to say the same for Aerie. Still, her was often found near the border, ready to greet his boyfriend when he went on all of his patrols. He was thinking more and more about just joining, but he craved the solitude of a loner. Aureus was the only one he wanted, but even still he could see the way that the man wished him to be closer. Where he could be protected.

He sighed softly as he paced the border, his heart stopping and his features going pale as he smelled both his love and his blood. Eliphas wasn’t sure he’d eer moved so fast but when he saw that handsome sandy fur it felt like an instant as the distance closed. ”Aureus.” His voice was full of dread and concern as he whined softly and nosed his cheek before searching for the offending wound. ”What’s happened?” He offered another worried nuzzle to his ear before pulling away, ready to inspect his wounds and do what he could to make him feel better.

Aureus

Loner
Mantle

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

08-29-2020, 02:45 PM

Aureus' eyes had just started to close when he caught Eliphas' scent. They'd meet often on the borders and he quickly looked around, catching sight of his lover as the other moved close. He leaned forward seeking to bury his face in the soft fur of his boyfriends neck just for a moment. He pulled back, face contorting in pain and anger. "Those bastards of the Armada raided us for no other reason than our pack is small and vulnerable. Oh, they tried to justify it! You should've seen their alphess stuttering her reasons." He turned and spat. "It would have been more tolerable if they had just stated that fact, that it was a simple calculation, instead of trying to pretend they're still so noble. If their alpha really thinks he's such hot shit he would've gone for a larger pack, not one where his pack outnumbers the other 2 to 1! But I'm sure he's off preening his feathers like he's some mighty warrior instead of the sniveling coward he really is." A wicked grin suddenly parted his face. "I'm glad Proserpina whipped his ass. She and Iroh deserve promotions. I'm only embarrassed I couldn't hold up my end against those monstrous freaks!"

Eliphas

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Vail

Trick 2019
08-31-2020, 01:52 PM
Worry filled him when dual toned eyes fell on Aureus and his sandy furred form. He held the man comfortingly as he buried his features into Eli’s white fur. He closed his eyes tight, realizing then how easy it would be to lose the one he… loved. Eliphas loved Aureus, that fact was cemented as he held him injured and now no longer whole. HIs attention was easy to fix on the wound instead of wanting to hold him longer as the words of anger spilled from his sweet lips.

He listened quietly as he aimed to take Aure’s paw to see to his now missing toes. Ears fell to his head and flicked back forward as Aureus spoke about the pack that Eliphas had once been a part of. Sirius was definitely a warlord, he hadn’t known the man well but he hadn’t held him back like he could have when he wanted to leave. In the end his loyalty was to his boyfriend and the man that he hoped would become so much more than that.

”You did what you could,”he told him softly as he worried over Aure’s paw. ”How much pain do you have?” He asked, trying to get Aureus’s mind off the pack that attacked. He took a breath as he steadied himself and aimed a kiss on his love’s lips. ”I should have been more worried about you, I’ve had a sinking feeling all day.” He whined and gave him another peck before devoting his full attention to the extensive wound. There was no doubt toes were missing and Aureus couldn’t have been comfortable. "I've missed you."

Aureus

Loner
Mantle

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

09-05-2020, 03:06 PM

Just the act of venting was making him feel better, not to mention being doted on by a gorgeous man. He really wanted to nibble on those scrumptious ears but it probably wasn't the best time. He winced as he shifted, Eliphas asking how much pain he had. "A lot, more than I want. It's worst when I put weight on it or try to move, it's better just laying here but the painful throbbing just will not go away." In many ways it was like insult to injury. He couldn't very well patrol the borders limping along like he was. Outside threats might see his limp and think the pack was vulnerable. Which in some ways it was while the wolves recovered from their injuries. He knew it would take awhile to heal.

Eliphas laid a gentle kiss upon him before further examining his wound. As that graceful head bowed to look further at his paw, Aureus leaned forward, seeking to gently lick the top of Eliphas' head. "I've missed you too. Have you been well? Surely better than me, I hope." He chuckled.